• Tweets

• The lawsuits allege the companies preyed upon "vulnerable" young men like the 18-year-old Uvalde gunman.View the full article
    • Hi, despite saying you would post it up we have not seen the WS or EVRis WS. Please can you post them up.
    • Hi, Sorry its taken me so long to get round to this, i've been pretty busy today. Anyway, just a couple of things based on your observations.   Evri have not seen/read my WS (sent by post and by email) as they would have recognised the claim value is over £1000 as it includes court fees, trial fees, postage costs and interests, and there is a complete breakdown of the different costs and evidence. I'd say theres a 1% chance they read it , but in any case it won't change what they write. They refer to the claim amount that you claimed in your claim form originally, which will likely be in the same as the defence. They use a simple standard copy and paste format for WX and I've never seen it include any amount other than on the claim form but this is immaterial because it makes no difference to whether evri be liable and if so to what value which is the matter in dispute. However, I have a thinking that EVRi staff are under lots of pressure, they seem to be working up to and beyond 7pm even on fridays, and this is quite unusual so they likely save time by just copying and pasting certain lines of their defence to form their WX.   Evri accepts the parcel is lost after it entered their delivery network - again, this is in my WS and is not an issue in dispute. This is just one of their copy paste lines that they always use.   Evri mentions the £25 and £4.82 paid by Packlink - Again, had they read the WS, they would have realised this is not an issue in dispute. They probably haven't read your WS but did you account for this in your claim form?   Furthermore to the eBay Powered By Packlink T&Cs that Evri is referring to, Clauses 3b and c of the T&Cs states:  (b)   Packlink is a package dispatch search engine that acts as an intermediary between its Users and Transport Agencies. Through the Website, Users can check the prices that different Transport Agencies offer for shipments and contract with the Transport Agency that best suits their needs on-line. (c)  Each User shall then enter into its own contract with the chosen Transport Agency. Packlink does not have any control over, and disclaims all liability that may arise in contracts between a User and a Transport Agency This supports the view that once a user (i.e, myself) selects a transport agency (i.e Evri) that best suits the user's needs, the user (i.e, myself) enters into a contract with the chosen transport agency (i.e, myself). Therefore, under the T&Cs, there is a contract between myself and Evri.   This is correct but you have gone into this claim as trying to claim as a third party. I would say that you need to pick which fight you wan't to make. Either you pick the fight that you contracted directly with EVRi therefore you can apply the CRA OR you pick the fight that you are claiming as a third party contract to a contract between packlink and EVRi. Personally, I would go with the argument that you contracted directly with evri because the terms and conditions are pretty clear that the contract is formed with EVRi and so if the judge accepts this you are just applying your CR under CRA 2015, of which there has only been 2 judges I have seen who have failed to accept the argument of the CRA.   Evri cites their pre-existing agreement with Packlink and that I cannot enforce 3rd party rights under the 1999 Act. Evri has not provided a copy of this contract, and furthermore, my point above explains that the T&Cs clearly explains I have entered into a contract when i chose Evri to deliver my parcel.    This is fine, but again I would say that you should focus on claiming under the contract you have with EVRi as you entered into a direct contract with them according to packlink, as this gives less opportunites for the judge to get things wrong, also I think this is a much better legal position because you can apply your CR to it, if you dealt with a third party claim you would likely need to rely on business contract rights.   As explained in my WS, i am the non-gratuitous beneficiary as my payment for Evri's delivery service through Packlink is the sole reason for the principal contract coming into existence. I wouldn't focus this as your argument. I did think about this earlier and I think the sole focus of your claim should be that you contracted with evri and any term within their T&Cs that limits their liability is a breach of CRA. If you try to argue that the payment to packlink is the sole reason for the contract coming in between EVRI and packlink then you are essentially going against yourself since on one hand you are (And should be) arguing that you contracted directly with EVRi, but on the other hand by arguing about funding the contract between packlink and evri you are then saying that the contract is between packlink and evri not you and evri.  I think you should focus your argument that the contract is between you and evri as the packlink T&C's say.   Clearly Evri have not read by WS as the above is all clearly explained in there.   I doubt they have too, but I think their witness statement more than anything is an attempt to sort of confuse things. They reference various parts of the T&Cs within their WS and I've left some more general points on their WS below although I do think  point 3b as you have mentioned is very important because it says "Users can check the prices that different Transport Agencies offer for shipments and contract with the Transport Agency that best suits their needs on-line." which I would argue means that you contract directly with the agency. For points 9 and 10 focus on term 3c of the contract  points 15-18 are the same as points 18-21 of the defence if you look at it (as i said above its just a copy paste exercise) point 21 term 3c again point 23 is interesting - it says they are responsible for organising it but doesnt say anything about a contract  More generally for 24-29 it seems they are essentially saying you agreed to packlinks terms which means you can't have a contract with EVRI. This isnt true, you have simply agreed to the terms that expressly say your contract is formed with the ttransport agency (EVRi). They also reference that packlinks obligations are £25 but again this doesn't limit evris obligations, there is nothing that says that the transport agency isnt liable for more, it just says that packlinks limitation is set. for what its worth point 31 has no applicability because the contract hasn't been produced.   but overall I think its most important to focus on terms 3b and 3c of the contract and apply your rights as a consumer and not as a third party and use the third party as a backup   
    • Ms Vennells gave testimony over three days, watched by those affected by the Post Office scandal.View the full article
    • Punters are likely not getting the full amount of alcohol they are paying for, a new study suggests.View the full article
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

Cap1 & CCA return

tamadus
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4963 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HAK, what Car said is better than what I said!!

I was merely stating your potential legal positions regarding what the judge may or may not do, but Car gave a better explanation. Please don't rush into anything before you have prepared in full.

• Haha 1

I wonder if MBNA are the new Enron :roll:

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the above but I know they have no agreement with the perscribed terms (only a poor qualtiy application form) alos pretty certain no default notice.

I have all the case law ready but like I say its eating away at me if the judge asks the question

If you have to ask that question, to be blunt, you need to do more research.

Going in to a Courtroom to argue with someone elses arguments on why you don't owe what is said you owe won't work - you need to know your own case inside, out. I can guarantee the other side won't!

There's always numpty Judges, as is life, but all you can do is be as prepared as possible and ask questions - I find playing Devil's Advocate will prepare you to fight the fight. Where is your case weak? Which questions would you NOT want to be asked? How will you project yourself BETTER than the qualified professional that will turn up to act against you?

By all means learn from the mistakes of others that have gone before you - avoid the forks in the road where they took the wrong turn, sidestep the holes that you may fall down in to along the way - but don't expect your case to go like theirs did. Each case, each Court, each Judge, each opponent is completely different. Use this to your advantage.

For me at least, it seems you still have some work to do HAK...

;)

Fantastic advice Car.

Cheers Mate

I requested a CCA from Tescos and received a print out of an agreement with my name and address and credit limit and card number. Also received copy of terms and conditions. This was definately not the original agreement . Limit was higher. Address was different and there is no signature. I sent aletter stating this was not as requested and have heard nothing the 12+2 are up. I s it now that I report them or after 30 days

Hi

Sorry to go on about this but It has been playing on my mind all week.

I know if the Judge asks do I owe the money I should admit it and divert him to the fact its unenforcable.

I just cant stop thinking at that point he will stop the case and seek judgment on me.

Can anybody assure me:confused:

HAK

I've been thinking a lot about that myself.

The best I've been able to come up with up to now is something along these lines:

Recently following casual discussions with more knowledgeable friends I became aware that some credit card agreements may not be ‘legal’ and was worried I could fall foul of changes to any agreements that may not be legal.

When I received what was purported to be the agreement for this account I realized it was not a proper agreement and decided to challenge it with the company concerned.

Without a proper agreement in place I felt it unreasonable to continue repayments to an account that has no basis in law. To continue to do so could leave me open to amendments or variations to the running of the account outside the scope of the laws governing credit agreements and thus beyond mine or even the laws control.

• Haha 1

Hi Hak,

Zhanzhibar was asked that very question by the judge in court today - have pasted his reply (from his thread zhanzhibar vs Amex/AIC/Newman/ Brachers Solicitors post number 210) below;

Then he asked me straight to the point, DO YOU OWE THE MONEY? To which I reply, if your honour said that it is an enforceable agreement then yes I'll paid it.

This is his exact reply "Aaah! now that is a different matter altogether"

Hi

I look at it this way. As some on her know i have a long time relationship with the credit union and in that role i have come accross many people who have fallen foul of the credit industry.

Creditors will lend money at rediculously high intereat rates to people who are the most liekely to not be able to pay back the loan just because the can.

When they do this ist is puerley on a motivation of greed.

THe credit agreement is the tool crditors use to enforce this in the days before the 1974 act the creditors had a hay day the courts could enforce anyuthing even verbal agreements made over the bar in a pub on a drunken night out where eseending people into the bancrpcy courts.

The basic tennants of the act when in construction was to ensure that all ther negotioans prior an during the execution of the agreement were reduced into writing and that the debtor and credot was made fully aware of his obligations.

Ther is a lot of talk recently espetioally with the rankines ect about people finding loopholes in the act.

I do not understand this term the act is the act provides rules desined by parliament that must be followed thes are not loopholes they are parts of the legislation designed for our protection,yet if we chose to use them they are called loopholes section 127(3) is not a loophole it served the purpose it intended and i for one mourne it's passing.

It would seem that the one persons loophole is another persons act of parliament.

Please don't think i have my head in the sand over this i know people use the regulations for their own purposes not for some higher cause,but it makes no differnce, what matters is that the higher cause is being served by ensuring the credit industry is kept within the law

To answer the question when asked if i owe any money i answer with the greatest respect the issue we are here to dcide is iwhether the creitor has complied with the act or not not my personal finances.

The judge may and has on occassion said i think that it is for me to decide i thnk however he is wrong in that assertion and the fact should also be pointed out at the hearing and any subsequent appeal,

Peter

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

I was thinking about this comment as well:

I have requested the agreement on several occasions and to date I have had no luck. Until I can view my agremeent I have no idea my liabilitys on the account.

HAK

Hi

I look at it this way. As some on her know i have a long time relationship with the credit union and in that role i have come accross many people who have fallen foul of the credit industry.

Creditors will lend money at rediculously high intereat rates to people who are the most liekely to not be able to pay back the loan just because the can.

THe credit agreement is the tool crditors use to enforce this in the days before the 1974 act the creditors had a hay day the courts could enforce anyuthing even verbal agreements made over the bar in a pub on a drunken night out where eseending people into the bancrpcy courts.

The basic tennants of the act when in construction was to ensure that all ther negotioans prior an during the execution of the agreement were reduced into writing and that the debtor and credot was made fully aware of his obligations.

Ther is a lot of talk recently espetioally with the rankines ect about people finding loopholes in the act.

I do not understand this term the act is the act provides rules desined by parliament that must be followed thes are not loopholes they are parts of the legislation designed for our protection,yet if we chose to use them they are called loopholes section 127(3) is not a loophole it served the purpose it intended and i for one mourne it's passing.

It would seem that the one persons loophole is another persons act of parliament.

Please don't think i have my head in the sand over this i know people use the regulations for their own purposes not for some higher cause,but it makes no differnce, what matters is that the higher cause is being served by ensuring the credit industry is kept within the law

To answer the question when asked if i owe any money i answer with the greatest respect the issue we are here to dcide is iwhether the creitor has complied with the act or not not my personal finances.

The judge may and has on occassion said i think that it is for me to decide i thnk however he is wrong in that assertion and the fact should also be pointed out at the hearing and any subsequent appeal,

Peter

That's a very interesting point of view Peter. I guess providing one is respectful to the judge, there is no reason at all why you can't point out that the financial situation is irrelevant and only the creditors compliance with the law is relevant.

Hello~:

I have got a question, if you can please answer to me it would be appreciated

"in the consumer credit act I do not find where it is stated that the creditor has the right to claim charges like

-default charges,

-late payment charges,

-over-limit charges,

-etc,,,

where is it stated? because PT2537 (THE LEGEND!!), said in one of his threads:

"..Also it is worth noting that, Paragraph 22 of Schedule 1 Consumer Credit Agreement Regulations requires that the agreement details the default charges payable..."

but what about the other charges above, are they lawful charges or just part of an individual contract???

This is because in various credit cards terms and conditions

I hav e seen, the charges above are NOT stated and if they are lawfully required it would make the agreement unenforceable.

Any ideas??

Thanks

Tam

Hi

Peter

Sounds like blurdy good logic to me:)

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

Hi

Sorry to go on about this but It has been playing on my mind all week.

I know if the Judge asks do I owe the money I should admit it and divert him to the fact its unenforcable.

I just cant stop thinking at that point he will stop the case and seek judgment on me.

Can anybody assure me:confused:

HAK

It's an interesting point in and of itself.

If a creditor takes a debtor to court over a debt then that creditor is seeking repayment of monies owed to it. The creditor is not asking the judge to adjudge the legality of any agreement, merely to adjudge that the creditor is owed the money by the debtor.

Now the debtor's defence can include several things including disputing the legality of the original agreement and hence the enforceability of the said agreement, whether the creditor (in the case of an assignee) has the right to collect the monies (is the assignment in compliance with the laws, etc), and whether the amount being claimed by the creditor is the correct amount (unlawful charges, incorrect interest calculations, etc).

Now in the judges mind, and in my experience, he / she will see the case as either one of 'is the agreement lawful?' or 'does the defendant owe the money?'. If the latter he or she will ask " do you admit this debt?". Now, how does one answer that? What I have done, rightly or wrongly, is to reply along the lines of 'I neither admit nor deny the debt. I submit that it's for the claimant to prove that they have a lawful and legally binding agreement with me and even if it should be proven that they do then they must prove that they are claiming the correct amount.' That's worked for me on two occasions.

I certainly would not say in front of a judge 'yes, I owe the money' or any variation thereof but neither would I deny it point blank. An admission might result in a halted case and judgement issued against the defendent there and then. A denial will, at the very least set the judges thinking against the defendant. So for me it's the 'neither admit nor deny' answer.

I can't guarantee it however, the final decision is yours.

I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. Number 6

If a creditor takes a debtor to court over a debt then that creditor is seeking repayment of monies owed to it. The creditor is not asking the judge to adjudge the legality of any agreement, merely to adjudge that the creditor is owed the money by the debtor.

Now the debtor's defence can include several things including disputing the legality of the original agreement and hence the enforceability of the said agreement, whether the creditor (in the case of an assignee) has the right to collect the monies (is the assignment in compliance with the laws, etc), and whether the amount being claimed by the creditor is the correct amount (unlawful charges, incorrect interest calculations, etc).

Now in the judges mind, and in my experience, he / she will see the case as either one of 'is the agreement lawful?' or 'does the defendant owe the money?'. If the latter he or she will ask " do you admit this debt?". Now, how does one answer that? What I have done, rightly or wrongly, is to reply along the lines of 'I neither admit nor deny the debt. I submit that it's for the claimant to prove that they have a lawful and legally binding agreement with me and even if it should be proven that they do then they must prove that they are claiming the correct amount.' That's worked for me on two occasions.

I certainly would not say in front of a judge 'yes, I owe the money' or any variation thereof but neither would I deny it point blank. An admission might result in a halted case and judgement issued against the defendent there and then. A denial will, at the very least set the judges thinking against the defendant. So for me it's the 'neither admit nor deny' answer.

Now that is a blinding legal argument!

Good reply..

I have now started a thread for Caggers to post.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/191353-what-if-judge-asks.html

I'm not for one minute saying that I have any experience of this whatsoever (and I'm also not at all doubting how you dealt with it - it seems a very good way to go about it), but I really can't get my head around this fact that a Judge can have legal precedent and/or the Acts we use to help us placed in front of them, but can still issue a 'moral' judgement.

Surely if the creditor does not have a valid contract and/or has issued a faulty DN and terminated on it, the facts are in black and white and can not be argued, regardless of if the Judge feels you may be dodging your responsibilities.

Should it matter in the slightest if you turn round and say 'well yes sir, I have spent the money, enjoyed every penny, but have now found that they have no agreement and therefore I intend to stick two fingers up at them', or 'well to be honest Judge, I'm not really sure how it happened, but according to them I've run up a £10 kerjillion debt and they're trying to get it from me without proving I owe them'.

I mean, if a murderer turns round and says 'yep, I did it, but then again the person I killed was a right git', the Judge is hardly going to say 'well, yes they were, and I fully agree. Sod the law, I think you were right to do away with them'.

I really can't understand how they can enter a moral judgement if they have a specific set of laws to follow.

Am I missing something very obvious?

Lexis:)

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

I'm not for one minute saying that I have any experience of this whatsoever (and I'm also not at all doubting how you dealt with it - it seems a very good way to go about it), but I really can't get my head around this fact that a Judge can have legal precedent and/or the Acts we use to help us placed in front of them, but can still issue a 'moral' judgement.

Surely if the creditor does not have a valid contract and/or has issued a faulty DN and terminated on it, the facts are in black and white and can not be argued, regardless of if the Judge feels you may be dodging your responsibilities.

Should it matter in the slightest if you turn round and say 'well yes sir, I have spent the money, enjoyed every penny, but have now found that they have no agreement and therefore I intend to stick two fingers up at them', or 'well to be honest Judge, I'm not really sure how it happened, but according to them I've run up a £10 kerjillion debt and they're trying to get it from me without proving I owe them'.

I mean, if a murderer turns round and says 'yep, I did it, but then again the person I killed was a right git', the Judge is hardly going to say 'well, yes they were, and I fully agree. Sod the law, I think you were right to do away with them'.

I really can't understand how they can enter a moral judgement if they have a specific set of laws to follow.

Am I missing something very obvious?

Lexis:)

Moral judgement???......

It is a matter of judging by the law in court. There can not be a moral judgement because the creditor can not be prejudiced. Any way if there is an improper executed agreement, the act and all legislation and house of lord rullings still apply becasue there is not other law that says: "debt prevail even if there is NOT legal agreement in place". Otherwise what is the point of judging without laws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi

If this were true than what would be the function of the agrement?

No the court is there to enforce the agrement or not. Hence the frantic attempts of the courts to re define the term as it relates to the act.

Regards

Peter

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

Hi

If this were true than what would be the function of the agrement?

No the court is there to enforce the agrement or not. Hence the frantic attempts of the courts to re define the term as it relates to the act.

Regards

Peter

Sorry if my post has misled anyone.

Peter, I'm not saying that the court has any right to override the agreement, or that the agreement, or lack of one is of relevance or not. All I'm saying is that if a creditor takes you to court for non payment of a debt and in front of a county court judge you answer yes to the question "do you owe the money" then the judge might just halt proceedings with a metaphorical cry of "guilty as charged, here's a CCJ".

That would be incorrect obviously but a judge may well do that and then you have the added trouble of trying to get the judgment overturned on appeal.

That may be a very jaundiced view but some judges are plonkers, some you might catch on a bad day; it might happen. I would far rather play safe and use the 'neither admit not deny' answer.

I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. Number 6

HI

Yes sorry no 6.

I have been going over the Rankine thing again and as dissrepratable as they are, i cannot get over the way the judgment represnted the judges personal feelings.

I know that this is not uncommon in a judgement but i get the feeling that it interferred with the outcome to an unjustyfiable extent.

Regards

Petr

Hi everyone, hadn't discovered this thread until now. A member told me on another topic that i should paste the alleged 'Agreement' i have recently received from MBNA on this thread for advice on whether its valid and enforceable. So here it is, i am trusting the other member that i am not hijacking this thread by doing this, as i get the impression thats what this thread is here for, but if i am wrong i apologise in advance. Just not sure where i stand with this:

link.jpg

The financial system is collapsing, time to raise a glass to the end of the biggest pyramid scheme in history - The Debt Industry :whoo:

Hi everyone, hadn't discovered this thread until now. A member told me on another topic that i should paste the alleged 'Agreement' i have recently received from MBNA on this thread for advice on whether its valid and enforceable. So here it is, i am trusting the other member that i am not hijacking this thread by doing this, as i get the impression thats what this thread is here for, but if i am wrong i apologise in advance. Just not sure where i stand with this:

Not sure whether it's my eyesight but I can't read the text in the leftmost column and I think that's the important bit. If you could post a clearer copy or transcribe the text we'll have another look at it.

Ok thanks very much. To be honest i struggle to read it in paper form. I would hate to think this had been stuck on the side as i haven't seen another MBNA CCA (on CAG after some hunting) which has this down the left side.

I will try to scan it sideways into TWO sheets, hopefully blowing it up and will repost. Many thanks, this has got to be the best forum in the world!

The financial system is collapsing, time to raise a glass to the end of the biggest pyramid scheme in history - The Debt Industry :whoo:

Hoping this is easier to read, if not i can go bigger.

MBNA1.jpg

Edited by A+
image upload

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4963 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks