• Tweets

• Yes contact ICO about this.   Lowell probably won't respond to your letter. Therefore registering this issue with ICO may ensure you get a response.
    • Lowell has recently bought over one of my old debts and in chasing me for payment have sent details of the debt to my ex-wife via email. Let me first start by saying i do owe the debt and I don't dispute it; whether it is unenforceable I don't know and this post/thread isn't to find that out. Lowell bought this debt earlier in the year for an account I ran between 2021 and this year before falling behind with payments and the debt eventually being sold off despite my attempts to deal with the original creditor. Lowell have sent me ONE letter in respect of the debt before reaching out via email to my ex-wife, giving information about the original creditor and the amount owed. I'm very concerned that Lowell have adopted this approach as I thought contacting a friend or relative about a debt was outlawed by FCA, but to find they have done this has left me shocked and a little embarrassed. I'm also concerned that they have potentially breached GDPR by sharing details with a third party without my consent. While there's little personal data given aside from the creditor and amount, I am mentioned by first initial and surname in the email sent to my ex-wife. I've never used this email account, have never had access to it and it has no connection to the original creditor so I have no idea why Lowell would use it to try to reach me. I've made a complaint to Lowell both about the communication being sent to a third party and potential GDPR breach, but should I be doing anything else?
    • thread title updated. so a sold debt. who are the solicitors? TM legal? why didn't ovo do this themselves as they do but chose to sell the debt on for 10p=£1? funny debt you state you reived a letter of claim, why did you not reply too it.? also is there is no indication of the date this bill comes from on the claimform? how do you know its from 2022? what other previous paperwork have you received? please scan page 1 of the claimform and bothsides of ALL previous letters upto one mass pdf read upload carefully. .................. pop up on the bulk court website detailed on the claimform. [if it is not working return after the w/end or the next day if week time] . When you select ‘Register’, you will be taken to a screen titled ‘Sign in using Government Gateway’. Choose ‘Create sign in details’ to register for the first time. You will be asked to provide your name, email address, set a password and a memorable recovery word. You will be emailed your Government Gateway 12-digit User ID. You should make a note of your memorable word, or password as these are not included in the email.  then log in to the bulk court Website https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/466952-lowelloverdales-claimform-old-cap1-debt/?do=findComment&comment=5260464 .  select respond to a claim and select the start AOS box. .  then using the details required from the claimform . defend all leave jurisdiction unticked  you DO NOT file a defence at this time [BUT you MUST file a defence regardless by day 33 ] click thru to the end confirm and exit the website get a CPR  31:14  request running to the solicitors [if one is not listed send to the claimant] ... https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/332546-legal-cpr-3114-request-request-for-information-when-a-claim-has-been-issued/ type your name ONLY Do Not sign anything .do not ever use or give an email . you DO NOT await the return of ANY paperwork  you MUST file a defence regardless by day 33 from the date on the claimform [1 in the count] ..............  
    • Thank you again. I'm hoping it will come out in the wash and will endeavour to check my online account. I'm a bit unsettled by not hearing from Booking.com but the host is sounding helpful at the moment. HB
    • I've just remembered that a friend of mine had bookings cancelled on Booking.com about a month ago - and the good news is that all worked out in the wash. I'm at work now but will scribble properly in a couple of hours with the full tale.
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

Cap1 & CCA return

tamadus
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4972 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest The Terminator
I wonder if this applies to internet only accounts - because they have their T & C's on the site, so could they just "alert" you to the site in the agreement?

I'm sure I read or heard somewhere that Cahoot tried this and it was struck out of court.I'll have a look and see if I can find it.

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, I know what you mean. :)

The only worrying thing stemming from this judgement in my opinion is the fact that it took so much judicial input to interpret just one aspect of the CCA!

If the judicial system has to comb through it like a forensic investigation then what chance do we poor mortals have of understanding what it really means! :confused:

Regards, Pam

VITAL - IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE ABOUT THE INCREASED BAILIFFS' POWERS TO BREAK INTO YOUR HOME AND USE FORCE IN ORDER TO GET YOUR GOODS THEN JOIN THE PETITION HERE:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o....l#post53879 9

Anyone seeing this who wants to help by copying it to their signature please do.

Terminator - I'd love to find the info on Cahoot -I just had a claim blocked as I quoted from the printed T & C's they sent me when I first started the loan - but these had been superceded by loads of amendments which they inform you about via "secure messaging" on your Account page online. I do read these messages, but quite frankly,I don't remember a lot of them.

ISection 55

55 Disclosure of information

(1) Regulations may require specified information to be disclosed in the

prescribed manner to the debtor or hirer before a regulated agreement is made.

(2) A regulated agreement is not properly executed unless regulations under

subsection (1) were complied with before the making of the agreement

Makes sense realy otherwise they could legaly alter the document after you had signed it.

This is also mentioned in the oft regs quoted earlier

Regards

Peter

Peter

I think this refers to prescribed information that may (for one reason or another) not be included in the main document. It doesn't say that the creditor must sign it before the borrower does. Different situations dictate who gets to sign it first and either way is okay.

I think section 62 was included to cover the risk of tampering:

62 Duty to supply copy of unexecuted agreement

(1) If the unexecuted agreement is presented personally to the debtor or hirer for his signature, but on the occasion when he signs it the document does not become an executed agreement, (i.e. creditor has not yet signed) a copy of it, and of any other document referred to in it, must be there and then delivered to him.

(2) If the unexecuted agreement (not yet signed by creditor)is sent to the debtor or hirer for his signature, a copy of it, and of any other document referred to in it, must be sent to him at the same time.

(3) A regulated agreement is not properly executed if the requirements of this section are not observed.

Regards, Pam

VITAL - IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE ABOUT THE INCREASED BAILIFFS' POWERS TO BREAK INTO YOUR HOME AND USE FORCE IN ORDER TO GET YOUR GOODS THEN JOIN THE PETITION HERE:

Anyone seeing this who wants to help by copying it to their signature please do.

The COA cannot override a HL decision.

Hi Pam

Sorry the ternminator was right the COA did overturn the judjes decision.

The judge rejected Wilson’s first claim but reopened the agreement and

substituted a lower rate of interest, and Wilson subsequently redeemed her car on payment of £6,900. However, she then successfully appealed against the judge’s decision as to the enforceability of the agreement, the Court of Appeal holding that s 127(3) clearly and undoubtedly had the effect of preventing the enforcement of the

original agreement and Wilson was entitled to the repayment of the money she had paid to redeem her car

Sorry Pam

The debtor must be the last to sign otherwise how can he/she be sure what they are agreeing to. It's all there in the act and the regulations.

Also

Section127(3) stops enforcement of agreements not signed or not containg prescribed terms that is all it does.

Regards

Peter

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

The OFT doc. has an explanation of definitions of some terms in the Act and agreement is defined as:

the agreement is the document embodying the credit agreement.

‘Embodying’ is defined in the Consumer Credit Act:

‘A document embodies a provision if the provision is set

out either in the document itself or in another document

referred to in it’.???

"A document in the prescrbed form containing all the prescibed tems" Look up prescribed form and see if it refers to sepperate docs

Peter

Peter

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

Right now can I just have a little recap (no not a night cap - it's too early).

If the creditor defaults under S77 to S79 that default only exists until the agreement in a form allowed by the Act is supplied. A default under S63 and S85 is the same.

If however there is an improperly executed agreement a court order is required to enforce the agreement under S65(1). If the agreement is a cancellable one and S62 or S63 (that's the requirement to send copies at the beginning) is not complied with then the courts are barred from granting an enforcement order. In all other cases the court will dismiss the application for an enforcement order (ie not grant the order) if they consider it just to do so.

(Incidentally a cancellable agreement seems to be very limited and I am not sure why most agreements say we have 7 days or a short period to cancel. I might need to research that bit further yet)

I think I may have misunderstood parts of the Act here. What in fact we are talking about is that if the creditor tries to recover a debt through the usual channels eg default notices and then attempt a CCJ, they run the risk of us challenging the action in view of the creditors offence. If they cannot supply a copy of the agreement the creditor will probably have trouble proving the debt in the first place and is likely to have remained in default under various sections that require a copy to be provided. A creditor with an agreement that can prove the existence would have to admit to an offence.

We are then relying on the fact that the default means that many of the creditors have not been able to charge interest and charges for some time and this amount will reduce or even wipe out the debt. Have I got that right?

Right now can I just have a little recap (no not a night cap - it's too early).

If the creditor defaults under S77 to S79 that default only exists until the agreement in a form allowed by the Act is supplied. A default under S63 and S85 is the same.

A default under 77, 78 & 85 exists after 14 days, after a further month they commit an offence even if the bank produces the documentation they have to go to court to enforce the original agreement.

If however there is an improperly executed agreement a court order is required to enforce the agreement under S65(1). If the agreement is a cancellable one and S62 or S63 (that's the requirement to send copies at the beginning) is not complied with then the courts are barred from granting an enforcement order. In all other cases the court will dismiss the application for an enforcement order (ie not grant the order) if they consider it just to do so.

(Incidentally a cancellable agreement seems to be very limited and I am not sure why most agreements say we have 7 days or a short period to cancel. I might need to research that bit further yet).

If I remember correctlly this was brought in to offset hard selling

I think I may have misunderstood parts of the Act here. What in fact we are talking about is that if the creditor tries to recover a debt through the usual channels eg default notices and then attempt a CCJ, they run the risk of us challenging the action in view of the creditors offence. If they cannot supply a copy of the agreement the creditor will probably have trouble proving the debt in the first place and is likely to have remained in default under various sections that require a copy to be provided. A creditor with an agreement that can prove the existence would have to admit to an offence.

Agreed

We are then relying on the fact that the default means that many of the creditors have not been able to charge interest and charges for some time and this amount will reduce or even wipe out the debt. Have I got that right?

Agreed

But remember all we are ensuring is that the Banks conform to the law, if that means that debt is cancelled so be it

Mike

If I've helped tip my scales

Blair Oliver & Scott, £2500 written off December 2006 Default removed January 2007:D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt/56001-mike220359-blair-oliver-scott.html

Monument, didn't sign the agreement

:D

Lloyds TSB didn't sign the agreement!

Citicards, didn't sign the agreement

RBS tut, tut!

:rolleyes:

Morgan Stanley, oh dear

A default under 77, 78 & 85 exists after 14 days, after a further month they commit an offence even if the bank produces the documentation they have to go to court to enforce the original agreement.

Thanks for the quick reply Mike. What I can't find is the bit that says the creditor has to go to court to enforce an agreement in these circumstances. Can you help me?

Hi Somebody asked about section 59

I brought the subject up eralier but i have been busy with the Tribnunals and court bill issue.

Yes it reads to me like you cannot have a prospective aggreement so all those credit card appliations that are just agreements but are not considered to be executed when signed (because the creditor has not done your credit score) are void. Also it is not possibe to include the prescribed terms in the agreement so it is unenforceable anyway since they wil not have allocated your credit limit.

In other words treating an agreement as a appliation form is just as unacceptable as using an appliction form as an agreement.

Food for thought?

Needs more research but that is the idea.

Peter

I totally agree and this is a path that I am going down with three accounts that have been settled. The 1988 regulations on th content of agreements and the OFT guidlines are very prescriptive in what needs to be included in the content of agreements. Just because the sheet of paper that you sign is headed ''Agreement'' doesn't mean Jack if it doesn't contain the prescribed terms.

Three of my old creditors in accounts now closed and settled are squirming

because not only have they charged interest when they shouldn't have, added fees when they shouldn't have, but of equal importance disseminated my data and undertaken searches when they shouldn't have.

I think that this is the ticking time bomb that Tam & Term are thinking about, am I wrong lads!

Mike

Blair Oliver & Scott, £2500 written off December 2006 Default removed January 2007:D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt/56001-mike220359-blair-oliver-scott.html

RBS tut, tut!

Morgan Stanley, oh dear

Thanks for the quick reply Mike. What I can't find is the bit that says the creditor has to go to court to enforce an agreement in these circumstances. Can you help me?

No problem, it all centres around section 127 of the 1974 Act

Mike

RBS tut, tut!

Morgan Stanley, oh dear

But doesn't S127 only apply to an improperly executed agreement under S65(1) and S61(1)?

Worth a look it relates to the above sections.

House of Lords - Dimond (Original Appellant and Cross-Respondent) v. Lovell (Original Respondent and Cross-Appellant)

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill

Barclaycard have sent a standard copy of their terms and conditions with an application form that is signed by myself only, i've had a good look through them both and as yet i can't see a credit limit, now as i understand it the omission of a prescribed term would make this agreement unenforceable.

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill

I've probably posted this in completely the wrong thread but here goes anyway...and it's yet another gripe over Intelligent Finance and all associated companies.

I took out a loan with IF over two years ago, making the required repayments through direct debit. Since then, though, I started to face financial difficulty and contacted IF about the possibility of reducing my payments by stopping the monthly insurance premium. They said they couldn't do that but suggested rescheduling my loan would be a good option, to which I agreed. They then cancelled my original agreement, along with the direct debit (although they later insisted that I was the one who'd cancelled. My bank confirmed that it was actually them who'd cancelled - IF later admitting they had stopped the direct debits). IF then started the process of setting up the new loan agreement. After a little bit of thought I decided this wasn't actually the option I needed so phoned them back and came to an agreement to pay £250 per month for the next three months, after which time another department would contact me and we'd set up a more permanent repayment scheme.

Three months came and went and as I'd heard nothing I wrote a letter asking for clarification of where I stood, whether it was possible to carry on paying £250 per month, how much I owed and could I have a written agreement. I heard nothing for two weeks so I sent another letter asking for a response. Still nothing so I managed to track down a number and phoned them. They said they'd be back in touch...but you've guessed it NOTHING.

So another letter went off, but this time I sent a cheque for £100 instead of £250 as my financial situation was becoming even harder. Yet again I explained my situation and asked if this was acceptable. I noticed that a few days later the cheque had been cashed but still no return correspondence from them.

Over a period of 3-4 months I've been bombarded with an 0870 number (which after doing a Google search seems to relate to IF/HBOS), a number of which I've answered and they've all been silent. I now refuse to answer them, partially because if I did speak to someone then what proof would I have of what might be said in a conversation. I've indicated this in a couple of the letters I've sent. If you try to ring this number back it gives you absolutely no indication of who has called because it's a pretty basic answering machine message.

Then I got a letter from J & J Collections saying that I'd defaulted. A while later I received another letter - this time a litigation one from Blair, Oliver & Scott saying unless I made contact with them they'd take me to court. They said I owed just under £12,000 and that I either need to pay that amount in full or come to an agreement on repayments.

I sent a return letter to BOS over two weeks ago explaining my position, and mentioned that I'd sent a complaint letter to IF/HBOS stating that I had made efforts to sort out my situation but that the result was one way communication and that they'd treated me with utter disrespect.

Then a few days ago I actually received a letter from IF/HBOS asking me to provide more detail of my complaint as the only thing they'd received from me was a covering letter I'd just sent them (which I hasten to add was sent recorded delivery). That means they've lost duplicates of the 19 previous pieces of correspondence which were included in the envelope, and supposedly they have no record of any of the original correspondence I'd sent.

So last Friday I sent another full set of duplicates by recorded delivery and none of it has arrived (even though it should have done by now).

Just to add to the confusion I contacted the NatWest last week as my original direct debits were paid out of the bank account I have with them and the bloke I spoke to could find no reference to any loan repayments to IF/HBOS. This may have just been an oversight on his part but it is something I will need to check up on.

Sorry this has become a long winded posting and tends to jump around a bit but I am becoming so infuriated by the whole fiasco and just don't know what to do next. I would be grateful for any advice or information from others who may have been in a similar situation.

Cheers,

Jon

Nutty

Its kinda in the right thread for now I'm sure a moderator will move it so that you can start your own thread.

You will find umpteen examples where people are in exact same situation. First step is to send them IF a recorded letter stating that you are requesting a copy of your executed agreement as specified in Section 78 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. They have 12 days to respond then they are in default, cannot charge interest - do nothing really.

Its late otherwise I would find a good example - look through this thread. Begin to understand what you expect. Insist also that all communications need to be in writing. oh - you need to send £1.

Next research other threads so that you can also submit a request for a SAR - a request under the Data Protection Act which for £10 entitles you to check for unlawful charges.

Get yourself organized, look at the FAQ and follow exactly the procedures layed down. Do not rush, research nobody can do anything whilst you are following due process.

gotta go, keep reading....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The COA cannot override a HL decision.

Sorry the ternminator was right the COA did overturn the judjes decision.

The judge rejected Wilson’s first claim but reopened the agreement and

substituted a lower rate of interest, and Wilson subsequently redeemed her car on payment of £6,900. However, she then successfully appealed against the judge’s decision as to the enforceability of the agreement, the Court of Appeal holding that s 127(3) clearly and undoubtedly had the effect of preventing the enforcement of the

original agreement and Wilson was entitled to the repayment of the money she had paid to redeem her car

Hi Peter

The COA allowed Wilson's appeal against the judgement of the 1st instance judge (who had declared the agreement enforceable).

However, the COA also made a Declaration of Incompatabiity between s127(3) and the Human Rights Act because the lenders rights were effectively extinguished by the application of that section.

This then went to the House of Lords where the Secretary of State was joined to the proceedings. The House of Lords declared that s127(3) was not incompatible with the HRA and that Wilson was entitled to the judgment made by the COA.

The Terminator said:

I'm aware that it was overturned by the House of Lords in 2003 on appeal by the SOS.It was brought back to the COA in 2005 and again they allowed Wilson's appeal.

This is not correct. The HL did not overturn the COA judgement. It dealt with the HRA issue and decided this in Wilson's favour.

The HL is the highest judicial court in the UK and could never be overruled by the COA.

The debtor must be the last to sign otherwise how can he/she be sure what they are agreeing to. It's all there in the act and the regulations.

Regards

Peter

The debtor does not have to be the last to sign -many agreements are signed by the debtor first. This is why s62 was included - so that a debtor is always given a copy of the unexecuted agreement before it is signed by the creditor. This is to ensure the debtor holds a copy of the actual agreement he signed.

S63, on the other hand, deals with the situation where a creditor has signed first.

Regards, Pam

Barclaycard have sent a standard copy of their terms and conditions with an application form that is signed by myself only, i've had a good look through them both and as yet i can't see a credit limit, now as i understand it the omission of a prescribed term would make this agreement unenforceable.

spot on

RBS tut, tut!

Morgan Stanley, oh dear

Can anyone help me with post #1675 above please?

Sorry mate you are absolutley right about 127, trying to concentrate on this whilst my daughter is shouting in my luggole that she wants to get her car insurance sorted out!

SEctions 77, 78 & 85 all tell you that an agreemnet is unenforceable when banks are in default. By extension, and my experience, when an agreement is not in existance the factors that the banks are allowed to apply, interst, charges and sending your data to CRAs are all voided also.

It takes a judge to turn it around, simply as that really.

Mike

RBS tut, tut!

Morgan Stanley, oh dear

Nutty

Its kinda in the right thread for now I'm sure a moderator will move it so that you can start your own thread.

You will find umpteen examples where people are in exact same situation. First step is to send them IF a recorded letter stating that you are requesting a copy of your executed agreement as specified in Section 78 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. They have 12 days to respond then they are in default, cannot charge interest - do nothing really.

Its late otherwise I would find a good example - look through this thread. Begin to understand what you expect. Insist also that all communications need to be in writing. oh - you need to send £1.

Next research other threads so that you can also submit a request for a S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) - a request under the Data Protection Act which for £10 entitles you to check for unlawful charges.

Get yourself organized, look at the FAQ and follow exactly the procedures layed down. Do not rush, research nobody can do anything whilst you are following due process.

gotta go, keep reading....

Nutty / Zubo

If this is a loan, shouldn't the request be under s77 and not s78? Section 77 is for loans and 78 is revolving credit agreements (i.e. credit / store cards?)

default under 77, 78 & 85 exists after 14 days, after a further month they commit an offence even if the bank produces the documentation they have to go to court to enforce the original agreement

Hi

Again where does it say that a bank needs an has to go to court to be able to enforce the doc when it is produced late.In the 77 it just says the agreement cannot be persued whilst the account is in default once it is presented there is no default.

Peter

As anyone got a link to the Consumer Credit Act Regulations 1983.

HI Paul

Tam has a copy .I have a copy of 1557 but i would have to email yu with it.

Peter

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4972 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks