Ingeus

Raven1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2460 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The jobsearch proof is an absolute joke, last time I was given a target of 50 jobs over a month so just to test made up the whole lot but printed them nicely on a pretty excel spreadsheet. She was amazed and said to her colleague on the next desk 'This is how everyone should do it'. Was inwardly ****ing myself.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Agree, the 'proof' is a joke, anyone can make anything up and the Wp is not allowed to contact the companies anyway due to data protection. Of course some people do not want to work and will do anything to avoid doing so but there are genuine people (like me) who want to work but refuse to work for nothing or not gaining anything above what you get on benefits less expenses - that solves nothing

I can't post items until 7 posts, right?

OK, I can wait. I've fiinished with them, I quit the JSA and therefore quit the programme. I was on it about a bit over a year.

I can scan and place some of the ridiculous things they put on their MANDATORY messages.

I've had THREE times SANCTIONS on me, all three revoked.

Edited by honeybee13
Other short post merged with this one.

I will put in emails, blanking all names, just to re-iterate how these [edited] work.

I'm off the JSA, I just got too fed up of it, which in case they won, but it's not over.

I was also to be put on the POOL, what do they call it, the CANDIDATE POOL. HA-HA!

Kinda knew this was coming. The whole interview in your Sunday best, three-hour long crap fest where they basically give you a pass anyway. It's recruiting you into an agency without your knowing, is what it is.

EVERYONE passes. Maybe one does not, but he/she's probably a dud. It;s basically foolproof. Another way for them to get you to sign on the dotted line.

I got out of this. Said I had a job interview. This was a lie, but it kept me from going to Ingeus for another week. No way are these [edited] tying me down on their strings.

Edited by honeybee13
Post above merged into this one.

I'll give this thread some time to breathe before I come back, by which time, I hope I can show emails, scans and basically proove how pathetic these people are. They are all about money. Check out their chalk-boards.

They don't even have enough humility but to shove it in your face. You are nothing but a name, number and cash.

I signed off Monday, they sent me a mandatory letter today lol

F'ricking idiots.

Edited by honeybee13
Post below merged into this one to cut down post clocking.

Hello TheDogg, welcome to CAG. Please don't post clock just so you can add attachments, it just messes up the thread for other users.

I've asked someone on the site team to post up instructions on adding a pdf for you, as I can't find it atm. I believe you can use this method without having a certain number of posts.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Use this method

**you can post up images/letters by this method immediately..you don't need 10 posts**

set your default scan page size to A4 less than 300DPI [150 will do]

scan the required letters/agreements/sheets - as a picture[jpg] file

don't forget you can use a mobile phone or a digital camera too!!

'

BUT......

ENSURE: remove all pers info inc. barcodes etc

but leave all monetary figures and dates.

{DO NOT USE A BIRO OR PEN OR USE SEE THRU TAPE OR LABELS]

DO IT IN MSPAINT.EXE or any photo editing program

goto one of the many free online pdf converter websites ...

http://freejpgtopdf.com/

if you have multiple scans/pics

put them in a word doc FIRST and convert that to PDF

or http://www.freepdfconvert.com/

or

use http://www.pdfmerge.com

convert existing PC files to PDF [office has an installable print to PDF option]

it would be better to upload a multipage pdf if

you have many images too rather than many single pdfs

or if you have PDF as an installed printer drive use that

or use word and save as pdf

try and logically name your file so people know what it is.

though dont use full bank names or CAGicon in the title

i'e Default notice DDicon-mm-yyyy TSB

open a new msg box here

hit go advanced below the msg box

hit manage attachments below that box

hit the add files button on the top right

hit select files, navigate to your file on your pc

hit upload files

YOU DONT have to put a link to the attachment in the msg box..just upload it ..job done

Not sure what to do. Ingeus got me a job, however it was 9 and a half hour days and commute time was expensive and took 1 hour each way, so i was out of the house for a total of 11.5 hour days. I didn't want to do this so i found another job, however, its 0 hour contract, but its very close to home.

Since i left the one Ingeus got for me and started my new one, they got really nasty and have been having a go at me over the phone, saying i should have stayed and tried the other one for longer etc.

This is probably because they can only get their payment if in a full time job. Now i do want to sign on again just for weeks where i dont get any shifts (Rarely happens but would just be a safety net), could i do this without any problems?

if u miss a workshop for the first time do u automatically get a 4week sanction?

as my friend sayed from what he was told it was canceled and then he got a letter saying he had a workshop

i think u should get a warning and then if u do it again get a sanction just think too much pressure been put on people and soon as u do one thing wrong ur sanction and it makes u end up out of pocket for a while

if u miss a workshop for the first time do u automatically get a 4week sanction?

as my friend sayed from what he was told it was canceled and then he got a letter saying he had a workshop

i think u should get a warning and then if u do it again get a sanction just think too much pressure been put on people and soon as u do one thing wrong ur sanction and it makes u end up out of pocket for a while

No sanction is "automatic" - you should always have the right to tell your side of the story before a sanction is imposed. If your friend has a MAN for this cancelled workshop, can he prove that he was told it had been cancelled?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

My 'adviser' at INGEUS actually said to my face "there is not much we can do with you as you are job ready so simply carry on what you are doing and something will happen" They have realised I do not need help with my CV (done professionally) and I even wrote a covering letter for a job with my adviser last week who said it was spot on for the advertised job. I need no help with interview skills as I have been interviewed many times in front of panels of people as well as interviewed candidates myself. Basically my time there is pointless as I am set up fully at home with IT to apply for jobs properly and have my own folders set up for applications, letters and CV's. The reason I have been out of work for just over a year is not because I am not trying or being lazy but because THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH JOBS and I reckon most of the ones I apply for are fake of auto-rejected.

I am now on my 5th visit to INGEUS and my 'adviser' puts me down for fortnightly appointments as any more than that is pointless as she knows how committed I am as my diary/tracker is in WORD, in a smart table with full contact details, a column/row for each date I have done something and around 15-20 applications per fortnight some taking 2-3 hours to do because I actually do want the job rather than applying for the sake of it.

These WP schemes have been set up as a tick box exercise and should be for people that need the additional support. People who are job ready should simply be allowed to sign on every fortnight and be allowed to get on with looking for work as they are the ones (like me) that want to work and get off this inhumane system of JSA and WP providers.

As (so far) they have left me alone as I really think they are struggling to know what to do with me I treat it as a free day out in town paid for by INGEUS as they pay for travel. Go for coffee, some lunch and get the fare paid and simply go for my 30 min appointment, nod my head blah blah blah and get out for another 2 weeks.

These WP schemes have been set up as a tick box exercise and should be for people that need the additional support. People who are job ready should simply be allowed to sign on every fortnight and be allowed to get on with looking for work as they are the ones (like me) that want to work and get off this inhumane system of JSA and WP providers.

I said exactly that in my long complaint letter to the heads of the WP; give help only where it's needed and leave the rest alone. Sadly, the whole system has always been a 'one size fits all' operation. They assume we're all lacking skills and experience - much easier for them to justify their existence.

If he has been given a written Mandatory Activity Notice, then yes, he would have to go in and do it in their office.

A MAN must be in writing and either posted in good time or handed to him. Telephone calls, text messages, or emails are not permissible methods of issuing a MAN. Chapter 3a Work Programme Provider Guidance.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

If he has been given a written Mandatory Activity Notice, then yes, he would have to go in and do it in their office.

A MAN must be in writing and either posted in good time or handed to him. Telephone calls, text messages, or emails are not permissible methods of issuing a MAN. Chapter 3a Work Programme Provider Guidance.

Well he Sayed no letters I Sayed he doesn't need to go in if they don't issue u a MAN and he could stay at home to do then cause that's what u did anyway before u get out on the WP anyway

Had my next appointment letter today. Activities "continue to search and apply for jobs" Erm, I do, at home, daily. So again, my point is, if you need no help with CV's, letters, applications, interview skills, building confidence etc WHAT IS THE POINT OF WP's? As I said before, they should be there for people that need help, not those that are skilled and have ability and have just been unlucky by being made redundant etc. Should just be allowed to sign on at JCP as normal.

Should just be allowed to sign on at JCP as normal.

Ah but then you'd still apear as unemployed in the statistics and the aim of this WP exercise is to remove you from the statistics so it looks like the unemployment rate is falling. It's essentially the same ruse used by Thatcher but she just shifted relatively able bodied people onto sickness benefit and they then fell off the unemployment stats.

Getting you into their offices - even when totally unnecessary - counts as 'engaging with you' and will satisfy the auditors and DWP that they're doing a grand job.

Everything is taken at pure face value by the simple souls of the DWP; you've attended the WP, the WP is there to offer wonderful training and help, therefore you must have benefited from it every time (and if you haven't then it's been your fault, obviously).

The DWP are masters of assumption..and as the saying goes 'Assumption is the mother of all f*ck-ups'.

Had my next appointment letter today. Activities "continue to search and apply for jobs" Erm, I do, at home, daily. So again, my point is, if you need no help with CV's, letters, applications, interview skills, building confidence etc WHAT IS THE POINT OF WP's? As I said before, they should be there for people that need help, not those that are skilled and have ability and have just been unlucky by being made redundant etc. Should just be allowed to sign on at JCP as normal.

It's not helpful to attempt to understand the WP in terms of normal human logic. Because as you say, support should be provided for those who need it, and everyone else should be left more or less alone beyond the routine fortnightly signing. But the WP is much more about being seen to be doing something than it is about actually getting people into work and off benefits.

Everyone knows this, really - most jobseekers know it's useless, the WP staff probably know it's useless, and the politicians know but don't really care. At least I presume they know but don't care, because the ineffectiveness of the WP is obvious.

Don't expect change for the better, though. All of the major political parties seem to have it as an article of faith that unemployment is the fault of the unemployed. Obvious, really - the economy has cycles, and the laziness of British people also apparently goes in cycles that, by shear coincidence, track the economy exactly. Whenever there's a recession, people start getting lazy and that's why they're unemployed.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

I have a formal complaint in against Ingeus member of staff for bullying and harrassment. Its still on going but i dont mind will be signing off soon and if they think there going to sanction me and get paid for getting me a job they have another thing coming.

Had a letter sent to a care of address apparently. To attend a Work Programme appointment with a interview suit on and paper CV with me. Well i never knew about this and the day before i get a text saying i have a meeting the next day we look forward to seeing you. (well i never signed the sharing of data paper so i dont know how they are sending me texts.) I turned up on time with regular clothes on to be met by a snotty advisor who stated i had a mock interview. I said i was not aware of this. However i was happy to proceed with interview which she declined to do. I stated it would be discrimination for a mock employer interview not to interview somebody who did not have a suit on for whatever reason. Also i said i like to research the companys i have interviews for as it looks good in interviews so how would i research a mock company?

Anyway this is beyond the point. Since January 2014 i have stated i am going back to running my own business and been self employed with a projected start date of 1st April 2014. I need help with the book keeping side of things. I have had zero help until my last appointment where i stood up for myself fr my advisor to get snotty and report me to the DWP. Hence my complaint going in to Ingeus CEO. I am back up today so should be fun. I cant wait i love a game of verbal chess.

The company rents a room out with around 8 advisors and seriously lacks privacy and confidentiality. I have noted this and been able to see other peoples NI numbers addresses is a recipe for fraud if your that way incline. No seperate rooms so even if you request one to one meeting it will be declined. I have them over a barrel and i will be the voice for the people who are not in a position to fight back.

The company rents a room out with around 8 advisors and seriously lacks privacy and confidentiality. I have noted this and been able to see other peoples NI numbers addresses is a recipe for fraud if your that way incline. No seperate rooms so even if you request one to one meeting it will be declined.

You should really be raising a complaint at a high level with the DWP - They claim to take client confidentiality seriously and would "have words" over any breaches... Make notes of confidential information and pass it on to the head of Work Programmes within the DWP and sit back to watch the $**! hit the fan.

I did the same with A4e when an "adviser" discussed someone's criminal record within earshot. Gave sufficient details to establish that the conversation did take place, added a few snippets of other discussions, and a few weeks later, it was obvious some backsides had been kicked.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.