Ingeus

Raven1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2477 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Finally got my SAR request back today. In Ingeus own words "he has to be one of the hardest clients to deal with". Job done :-D

Hehe congrats.

I gave atosh and dwp a headach when I insisted to see the regulations regarding the use of recording equipment under the information freedom act.

It meant my atosh assesment being delayed for six months giving me ample time to gather evidence to put me into the support group :-)

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder if the torys are, in part, trying to scrap eu human rights laws so they can abuse us some more? A lot of IDS plans are being scuppered because of them pesky eu human rights law.

Its not all about deportation. The government could, if it wanted, deport anyone, anywhere at anytime. This deportation commution is nothing but a ruse.

Human rights according to the tories are not correct, the ones that whine claim people have rights without responsibilities and that they'd like to correct that, I don't see how they could do this without removing a lot of the equality that the whiners derailed where possible

When they mandate you to pointless courses like effective jobsearch do they get a fee for this? It's a course at the pimps and not anywhere else.

I gotten patronised for free by the girl who forced it on me

Yes they do and that's the point of the exercise, they know that final outcome payments will be thin on the ground because they get very few onto sustainable employment, so where is the cash cow? Courses! Lots of them, by the time a claimant has been through, confidence building, CV writing, basic computer skills, a course for this and a course for that, it's time for refreshers! Because the feckless claimant has forgotten all the valuable knowledge imparted in the original set.

A revolving door of cash for two years, nice work if you can get it.

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.

Finally got my SAR request back today. In Ingeus own words "he has to be one of the hardest clients to deal with". Job done :-D

Well done! Translated their statement means you were intelligent, didn't take any crap, checked out everything they did, knew the rules and weren't afraid to stand your ground.

If Ingeus made a horror film it wouldn't be called 'Day of the Zombies', it would be 'Day of The Intelligent Clients'. Hordes of clued-up people surrounding the building while the advisors tried to survive the day :)

Yes they do and that's the point of the exercise, they know that final outcome payments will be thin on the ground because they get very few onto sustainable employment, so where is the cash cow? Courses! Lots of them, by the time a claimant has been through, confidence building, CV writing, basic computer skills, a course for this and a course for that, it's time for refreshers! Because the feckless claimant has forgotten all the valuable knowledge imparted in the original set.

A revolving door of cash for two years, nice work if you can get it.

..plus of course the £215 for every 4 weeks if the candidate registers a business, and despite not selling goods/services, claims Working Tax Credit to sustain them.

Another question - if someone said to you that they don't believe you, would you see it as them claiming that you are a liar?

Would you consider that professional?

The one doing effective jobsearch done this and when I said I didn't want anything to do with him the silly girl didn't listen or care, she claims she has to always mix with people whom she doesn't like.

How am I to feel Ok about this and if anything else occurs? I am basically up the proverbial creek with no paddle and someone determined to make me drown

How much is the monetary gain for a course for the pimps to earn per victim?

Edited by Chester6
Extra question

Yes send ill individuals suffering with social anxiety disorders and depresion on a confidence course that will sort them out.

What a joke.

I know of people, me included, who will self harm, have suicidel thoughts and end up far worse even sectioned if forced to attend a pathetic confidence course.

If years of cbt, therapy and medication delivered by highly trained proffesionals struggles to help me with my confidence, what hope has someone unqualified got?

Edited by honeybee13

was in my ingeus office on monday ..and an old man in his 60's ended up needing the paramedics as he had a panic attack, they asked if there was somewhere private they could take him as thee was about 40 staff and 'clients' in the room..obviously there wasn't so they had to take him away in the ambulance..

Though there are a couple of very small ante-rooms, my Ingeus office is basically one big open room, with the staff sitting 4 to a desk (circular desks) like battery chickens. The privacy factor is nil - for both them and us.

One of the consoling thoughts about having to attend this place is that at least I'm only there briefly, once in a while - for the staff this is their whole working environment, all 37 (or more) glorious hours of it. You could almost feel sorry for them..

...nah, forget that :)

Though there are a couple of very small ante-rooms, my Ingeus office is basically one big open room, with the staff sitting 4 to a desk (circular desks) like battery chickens. The privacy factor is nil - for both them and us.

One of the consoling thoughts about having to attend this place is that at least I'm only there briefly, once in a while - for the staff this is their whole working environment, all 37 (or more) glorious hours of it. You could almost feel sorry for them..

...nah, forget that :)

My ingeus is the same just one big room and not that big to be honest, 4 desks 4 chairs then in the corner 4 computers with 4 chairs for job search etc..

And its always like a sauna in there yet i still dont feel sorry for them :lol:

Yes send ill individuals suffering with social anxiety disorders and depresion on a confidence course that will sort them out.

What a joke.

They wanted to send me on one of these. I'm Autistic and sending me on one of these courses isn't going to change that.

My ingeus is the same just one big room and not that big to be honest, 4 desks 4 chairs then in the corner 4 computers with 4 chairs for job search etc..

And its always like a sauna in there yet i still dont feel sorry for them :lol:

Sounds familiar

My pimp has two offices in one building with zero privacy

Just had a letter for my next appointment with Ingeus, among the activities I'm supposed to do it says 'Register with Universal Jobmatch'.

I look forward to enlightening them on DWP rules yet again - then putting in a complaint.

It also says 'Bring along a copy of your cover and spec letter'. This is now my 4th advisor and each previous one seems to have the ability to lose my documents. Complaint time again.

Keep those complaints going in, folks - they're making it so easy for us!!

Just had a letter for my next appointment with Ingeus, among the activities I'm supposed to do it says 'Register with Universal Jobmatch'.

I look forward to enlightening them on DWP rules yet again - then putting in a complaint.

It also says 'Bring along a copy of your cover and spec letter'. This is now my 4th advisor and each previous one seems to have the ability to lose my documents. Complaint time again.

Keep those complaints going in, folks - they're making it so easy for us!!

Ingeus are forever losing things, i got my next appointment today for ingeus first one for almost 15 weeks as 15 weeks ago they sent me to a training place.

my time with this place is almost up so off back to ingeus i go, all it said at the bottom of my letter is turn up on time LOL

I have now been put with my 3rd ingeus advisor!

...my time with this place is almost up so off back to ingeus i go, all it said at the bottom of my letter is turn up on time LOL

Enjoy your 15 minute wait to be seen ! Ingeus clocks are set to a different time-zone than ours are (which makes sense as the staff are on a different planet to us anyway)

Hope your course was a welcome break from Ingeus, I wish I could do my last 5 months with the course I was on as they were very nice.

how do you get correctly mandated for the nonsense the pimps do?

is it possible to get out of a stupid waste of time course such as effective job seeking? Surely it makes more sense for them to give you the literature they supply during these and see if you have any questions? but it is obvious it's just about the money?

Latest adviser is a daft little girl who has no interest in effectively listening to me and understanding

is it possible to get out of a stupid waste of time course such as effective job seeking? Surely it makes more sense for them to give you the literature they supply during these and see if you have any questions? but it is obvious it's just about the money?

Latest adviser is a daft little girl who has no interest in effectively listening to me and understanding

I dont suggest you do this but when I am put under pressure with a course I usually end up in hospital with slashed wrists and overdose.

Maybe you should just go, you might like it. Some courses are good, I am told and they get you away from pimps. Also see if thete are courses you would like to do. Take the oppertunity :-)

I dont suggest you do this but when I am put under pressure with a course I usually end up in hospital with slashed wrists and overdose.

Maybe you should just go, you might like it. Some courses are good, I am told and they get you away from pimps. Also see if thete are courses you would like to do. Take the oppertunity :-)

I am sorry to hear about what you normally do

It's an in-house course at the pimps done by an stupid guy who effectively called me a liar and I have no interest in listening to him or being in the same vicinity when I can avoid it, he's a creep

is it possible to get out of a stupid waste of time course such as effective job seeking?

Would suggest reading the provider guidance notes as issued by the DWP and check to see is the mandation notice includes the relevant wording & logos. Also ask "how does this fit in with personalised and tailored support ?". Note: Unless you can get the provider to withdraw the notice without using the word "refused", you are at risk of a sanction once mandated.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

What sort of animal would I be?

Let them work it out! Refer to the animal by its binomial nomenclature in Latin - without subtitles - or by its classification and taxonomy
:-)

Don't whatever you do, smile or provide an explanation! :-)

Impecunious! :-)

Let them work it out! Refer to the animal by its binomial nomenclature in Latin - without subtitles - or by its classification and taxonomy

or suggest a predator and equate the pimps to prey

Would suggest reading the provider guidance notes as issued by the DWP and check to see is the mandation notice includes the relevant wording & logos. Also ask "how does this fit in with personalised and tailored support ?". Note: Unless you can get the provider to withdraw the notice without using the word "refused", you are at risk of a sanction once mandated.

I don't see how a group can be either personal or tailored though by it's very nature

Why on earth would anyone indulge any Welfare To Work Clerk who demeans themselves by asking such an insolent question in the first place.

Why on earth would anyone indulge any Welfare To Work Clerk who demeans themselves by asking such an insolent question in the first place.

I don't know: Why on earth would anyone indulge any Welfare to Work Clerk who demeans themselves by asking such an indolent question in the first place?? I have no experience of W2W Clerks .. but, judging from our fellow CAggers' experience (those who post regularly), that's the only type of question they seem to ask!