style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3588 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I would seem your main worry regarding the 'levy' on the car in question has been resolved... admitted by way of a 3rd party claim and the levy fee has been removed. If there was no levy and the fees to that have been removed then it must follow, the charging of £400 to attend to remove this same vehicle also has to be dropped???

As has been explained previously... it is possible the creditor wanted to increase the agreed repayments (even if you have stuck to the terms of the agreement in place) if that was the case.....it would be for the creditor to instruct the hceo to contact you and look to establish any changes in your circumstances that would allow you to voluntarily increase your payments. If after establishing the facts they had reason to believe there was 'spare' cash available, the correct approach should have been for them to either negotiate any proposed increase with you directly and if those negotiations failed it would be their client who would need to make an application to Court to vary (increase) the payments based on the 'evidence' gathered eg, your I&E.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks WD. I'm still yet to receive a further breakdown/balance from them.

Where do you think I stand with regards to the "16 visits" they say they have made to try and obtain the I &E forms? Like I say I have numerous emails where I have sent them it.

Also I don't see the need for them to have "called" to the house, when a simple phone call or email would have sufficed. Can they just bump there fees like that?

Cheers

Thanks WD. I'm still yet to receive a further breakdown/balance from them.

Where do you think I stand with regards to the "16 visits" they say they have made to try and obtain the I &E forms? Like I say I have numerous emails where I have sent them it.

Also I don't see the need for them to have "called" to the house, when a simple phone call or email would have sufficed. Can they just bump there fees like that?

Cheers

As I said at the outset, the way this was handled does not Imo, constitute fair play.... If you can show you did not default on the 'arrangement' in place then I would be inclined to think they would need to justify all their actions, As for the alleged 16 visits.....that must be one for the guiness book of records.

Both you and them should have received a copy of the Judges order from the last hearing outlining a date by which they must comply. If it was ordered they submit all the requested documents by x date and they again fail to do so, the Judge will have a few choice words for them at the next hearing!!!!

Other than sit it out and see what happens next, there is nothing you can do at the moment.

Hi ok thanks. The order said something along the lines that the enforcement be Stayed until they re-apply? They must also attend the next hearing in person and supply me with all documentation. It didn't give a date they must do this by tho :-(

I just don't want this hanging over my head any longer

Cheers

Hi ok thanks. The order said something along the lines that the enforcement be Stayed until they re-apply? They must also attend the next hearing in person and supply me with all documentation. It didn't give a date they must do this by tho :-(

I just don't want this hanging over my head any longer

Cheers

Can you put the order up on the forum please, removing all personal details first.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi WD yes I will do it tonight. I've left for work now. Thanks

Ps how do you post a pic to here?

I see you have had no response with your request of how to post up an image, I will make the site team aware and they will explain.