Lowell portfolio letter

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4689 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Lowell's, Red and Hamptons are all in the same broom cupboard under the stairs of a Kebab Shop in Leeds.

Don't worry about them, their methods and skullduggery are very well documented here.

They fire threatograms off their THREATOMATIC 5000 printer left, right and center hoping that someone gets intimidated by them enough to contact them with a view to paying.

Make them prove they actually have the right to ask you for money!

I love the way they say that "inserting the sim card and useage of the equipment is taken as acceptance of the terms and conditions of the contract"

Thats like you invoicing them for your time and all the letters that you have sent them and stating "By the opening of this letter it is taken as acceptance of these charges and the terms and conditions herein"

Which then of course you could make up a load of dribble about interest being accrued at such a rate until payment is received in full and call it "TERMS AND CONDITIONS"

By their own misguided logic they could offer no argument against payment without invalidating their own claim against yourself!

Put them to proof of this!

B

Edited by bernardski
Typo

Yes agreed mobile contracts are service agreements, but they still need to provide proof that this account existed, and how they have come up with the figure they are saying is owed...

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Hi there i have an update from lowell people,saying my comments have been noted!. that they can confirm they have previously sent an explanation of this outstanding account and copy statements to substansiate their claim,they now require me to contact an adviser and they trust this clarifies the situation.

Firstly they are always sending 'explanations" and the "copy statement' was a screen shot from i,ve no idea where.

I dont think this "substantiates" anything and that they are just bluffing.

I sent the no debt acknowledgment letter (an excellent piece of writing, i might add) and asked for proof of debt again! and this is what i got back.

next step? any ideas?

As your finding out, give a dog a bone and it just keeps on coming back.

Your in their puerile game of letter tennis, and you can either put them to strict proof that there is such a debt that you owe, or ignore them.

IMO I would send them a final letter along the lines of.

Dear Bill&Ben,

Thank you for your latest instalment in this tedious saga.

I will now make it crystal clear so as to avoid further protracted tit for tat you insist on sending.

The pieces of paper you have provided me in relation to my request that you prove this alleged debt is owed by me, and how it is made up, has fallen on deaf ears (blind eyes?)!

Whilst I do look forward to your missives, in the hope you actually produce something remotely reflecting my liability in this matter, it has now got to the point where it is irritating and extremely tedious to say the least.

Therefore, this is my final response in this matter, you have failed to provide me any proof or evidence as to my liability toward this alleged debt, whatsoever. I will not continue to play your game of letter tennis.

If you feel that you have sufficient proof and evidence of my liability toward this alleged debt, I will be available for a court appearance whereby I will submit my defence and a counter claim.

You will be well advised to return this account to your client, failing that, the only time I shall respond, will be to the courts.

All further letters and phone calls made by you to me, will be reported to the relevant agencies, including, but not limited to, the OFT and the Police, for the criminal offence of harassment.

I look forward to your final letter stating that you will no longer be pursuing this account.

Regards

Edit to suit.......if they have continued to faff about, and failed to come up with solid proof, then send them to Coventry.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

I know probably not the right place but thought it worth a little look,

lowlifes proudly display the badge of the Credit Services Association (CSA) on their paperwork and website.

Here is the code of conduct they have subscribed to,

[ATTACH]28376[/ATTACH]

Can anyone spot their failings?!!!

There are some more badges I'd like to stick to them as well if I'm honest

ims

lol your preaching to the choir!

i was thinking as a treat for all those "hard working" (otherwise known as annoying) DCA drones we could organise a fancy dress party for them where we could all chip in and get them all kitted out with pinata costumes, then as organisers we could all attend with big sticks.......

well im sure you can see where im heading with that idea! :whoo:

hey bazooka,many thanks again for your input.

that letter looks the absolute nuts and with your permission i will go ahead with it.

as you say they appear to be faffing about and not attempting to go any further with this until i accept some sort of liability.

well., thats never going to happen.they are definately in the wrong and i would love to be able to report them over this.

do i have any options,or should i just leave it?

• 1 month later...

Hey there Guys, Well Lowlifes have started up again since the last instalment. They went very quiet for a while after the No Acknowledgement Letter was shoved in their faces plus the Final Contact letter delivered another hefty swipe to the midriff. I simply asked for actual proof from Bt about the debt.you know,"some proof' of debt. Well i could hardly believe what they sent me. About 4-5 sheets of simple a4 paper, with a so called bill mapped out on it!!. i love to post it but have some probs with this since last posts. There was no official logo from bt,nothing official at all on it. Honestly,i could have typed it up myself or asked my 90 year old granny to knock one off for me.It was that Bad!! Possibly a screen shot from something they use regularly or just made up in about an hour!! Anyway,what should i do,its hardly worth replying to, or should i continue dialogue to prolong their agony.!

Why waste your time, watching paint dry is far more interesting than playing with this toddler group! Just make complaints about them, and their lack of responsibility to hold a consumer credit license to the OFT&TS..

If you want to reply to them, have a niece or nephew, preferably one still in toddler group to draw them a nice picture, or even write them a letter, they will probably understand that better as it won't have come from an adult!

haha yea thats about right. they just emailed me today. from the email address "makeusanoffer@lowell". can you seriously believe it! felt like replying with "getalife@lowell!

Go on email them back with your offer................£0.00p How about that for an offer you can't refuse lowlifes!

hey bazooka,didnt realise it was you...beginning to realise how desperate these poor fools really are!.the thing is that according to my credit report the so called debt will be removed in feb 2011 so i will be seeing a large change in my credit file from next year and this all seems a last ditch desperate attempt to screw me up before i finally get full control back.it has taken along time,believe me to get my credit back on track and to a level now that is fair.idiots like these seem intent on pulling you back down into the quagmire.well... not me suckers!!

So if your CRF is clear in Feb 2011, when exactly did you default/last payment or acknowledge (in writing) anything on this debt? It might already be SB or it is very near?