Roxburghe chasing Hospital 'speculative invoice' - CLaim now issued

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4168 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

its kinda annoying 1 person saying 1 thing, but seems like he knows his stuff, but then a bunch of other people telling me hes wrong! to be honest ill leave it for now, im poor enough as it is let alone paying out something i dont need to! i've been paying all bills perfectly for at least 2 years now, trying to clear my debts etc! :)

thanks for all your support, and thanks C D for clearly correcting the guy. within the quotes etc, made alot of difference!

:)

-arghh

Did you NOT watch the videa I posted???

The man is a TOP lawyer in this field!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aargh

There seems to be some suspicion that DIL may be a debt collector, it does happen on here and the guys on here are good at spotting them. The advice that you're getting is good advice. The site team really do know their stuff, and I speak from experience.

JJ

Worry tends to make the smallest thing throw the largest shadow - Swedish Proverb

If in any doubt aargh, take a look at the parking section of this forum. Hundreds of folks have received similar fake tickets on their cars.

The procedure on which these companies operate is a joke. Imagine if I put a sign at the bottom of my garden saying "by passing this sign, you have entered a contract by which you agree to pay me £1000 for looking into my garden", and then I started sending invoices to the owners of the cars which drove past. They'd quite rightly tell me to go forth and multiply.

Don't be tempted to give in on this one. If you're at the Roxburghe stage already, you've only got a few more pieces of mail due from Graham White Solicitors (in reality it's the guy who sits at the next desk to the bloke who's sent you the Roxburghe letters) in big, scary red ink. Once they've realised that you aren't going to cough up, they'll move on to their next mark.

Whether DiL is a debt collector or not, I'm not sure, some of his advice was indeed savvy. He seems to have gotten this mixed up with a genuine debt.

As if there was any doubt as to Roxburghe’s unsuitability to be carrying out these activities, let’s just say that the OFT agrees and is now minded to revoke its consumer credit licence.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?306771-HFO-Capital-Services-Roxburgh

Yeehah!

• 2 weeks later...

Erm its still going on. now i have this letter

erm i guess i just ignore? would love to know if the sol is apart of the rox group...

Edited by cerberusalert
name showing

Same address Lavender Rd. West Byfleet, Surrey.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Mr Sobell love Roxburghe longtime. This septugenarian, Mr Sobell, will have to find more work when Rox get the OFT treatment they deserve. Note that Roxburghe is not his only client – he is not a dedicated in-house ‘solicitor’. A simple Google shows this.

Here’s his public domain details:

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/michael-sobell/10/645/207

http://www.192.com/atoz/business/walton-on-thames-kt12/solicitors/michael-sobell-ltd/7b35b782082a97d124ff900ebd11a7b8787b3303/comp/

Hey. Me again.

Do nothing at all unless you receive actual stamped court papers. Even then, you wouldn't contact the PPC/DC/Solicitor, all communication would be with the court. If this happens (and I cannot emphasize strongly enough just how unlikely this is), let us know and we'll prepare the defence for you.

There's absolutely no reason why you need to speak to Roxburghe or any of their cronies.

This situation is no different to the hundreds of similar threads in the parking subforum. Maybe this thread should be moved there?

• 2 weeks later...

Thought you folks might like to see the automated way Roxburghe and Graham White fill out their templated letters and the manner in which Roxburghe do their cold calling.[rox3.jpg

rox.jpg

rox2.jpg

rox4.jpg

Edited by Jonny_J

Worry tends to make the smallest thing throw the largest shadow - Swedish Proverb

does it matter if its more then 1 ticket were talking about?

Hey. Me again.

Do nothing at all unless you receive actual stamped court papers. Even then, you wouldn't contact the PPC/DC/Solicitor, all communication would be with the court. If this happens (and I cannot emphasize strongly enough just how unlikely this is), let us know and we'll prepare the defence for you.

There's absolutely no reason why you need to speak to Roxburghe or any of their cronies.

This situation is no different to the hundreds of similar threads in the parking subforum. Maybe this thread should be moved there?

cant read postage stamps

use:

scan the required letters/agreements/sheets

as a picture file

remove all pers info inc barcodes etc using paint

but leave all figures and dates.

goto one of the many free online pdf converter websites

convert the image to pdf format.

or ir you have PDF as an installed printer drive use that

open a new msg box here

hit go advanced below the msg box

hit manage attachments below that box

hit the add files button on the top right

hit select files, navigate to your file on your pc

hit upload files

NB:you can set where it goes in the post by hitting insert inline.

the hit reply button

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

thread tidied

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Do not know much on this subject, but I do remember watching a Watchdog film about this kind of thing, and they said the same, if it is a PPC they have no rights, and you can ignore their threats, but if this is going to keep happening, for your own sanity's sake I would get the problem with parking and tickets sorted asap.

• 2 months later...
Huge update on this just got letter from the court! And i have to pay around £150 Am currently on my mobile so can not add the pictures atm

Aargh

image removed should be able to get on the of to day an scan it properly Edited by aargh

Just a word of caution, you may want to reupload the last image as the vehicle registration number is still showing in the POC.

Don't worry about this too much. They can only claim against the driver, plus they will need to provide proof of how your actions have cost them £78.

As said, Alexis should be able to sort you out with a suitable response. Do absolutely nothing until you have spoken to him, although you may need to file an acknowledgement of service to give yourself a bit of extra time.