C.a.r.s.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4761 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ah yes, "Credit-link account recovery solutions"

Be afraid, be very afraid! :scared:

They are "empowered to communicate with you" :pound:

http://www.carsuk.org/staff.htm

• Haha 1

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Ah hah!

They have written to me today (previous contact was a telephone message). It seems that they are collecting for Monument.

I am a CONFIRMED RESIDENT having conducted preliminary searches our tracing division have confirmed your residency at the above address etc.

They may instruct our local doorstep Collection Agent to make a personal visit to your residence. :behindsofa::scared:

Ahhh, a doorstep collection agent MAY call, had many threats of them, I just ignore them now, should one turn up, they will be given a few seconds to leave befor they are removed from the property either using minumum force or contact Kents finest to come & assist me in removing them from the property.

I do believe under the law you can use minumum force to eject trespassers from your property, correct me if I'm wrong.

wrong...

dont touch them

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I don't worry about anyone knocking the door, we had a couple in the past and they went away without any problem.

I had just not heard of them and was after anyone's experiences.

They called me once 2 years ago and I got the same letter that you got Dotty. I "politely" emailed them when they sent me the letter to go oscar foxtrot (get lost basically) and I never heard from them again :-) Would not worry about them and if they do happen to turn up at your door (which they won't) you obviously just give them the doorstep letter and tell them to go

I remember the phone call on the friday. I immediately emailed them to ask them what was going on. Got the reply back on Monday and the letter (this was all March 2009) Once I emailed them back after their explanation? They never spoke to me again ;)