Moorcroft pre litigation letter help please???!!!

moneymummy1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4946 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Morrcroft have sent me there intended litigation letter and having looked into it it appears its another one for the filing cabinet.

However, when I originally CCAd Mint 12 months ago and posted up the CCA I was advised that it may be enforceable (but to be honest Im not sure even now if it is or not)

Green & co, Allied and I think triton have all tried to recover the debt but they have all crawled back into there little holes and all has been quiet. Allied offered me a settlement by letter last month and today the Pre court letter came from Moorcroft.

Are they likey to pursue the action if they believe my account in enforceable or should I ingore them too??? please advise!! :|

Morrcroft have sent me there intended litigation letter and having looked into it it appears its another one for the filing cabinet.

However, when I originally CCAd Mint 12 months ago and posted up the CCA I was advised that it may be enforceable (but to be honest Im not sure even now if it is or not)

Green & co, Allied and I think triton have all tried to recover the debt but they have all crawled back into there little holes and all has been quiet. Allied offered me a settlement by letter last month and today the Pre court letter came from Moorcroft.

Are they likey to pursue the action if they believe my account in enforceable or should I ingore them too??? please advise!! :|

ah the famous pre court division letter , i recived 2 of them from moorcrap, i totaly would ignore maybe they will send a pre what to do next letter.:lol:

Guest Cartaphilus

You may now get one I've never had before, or noticed entitled:

APPOINTMENT NOTIFICATION or NOTICE headed

Apparently, it must be the letter when they make out or say a 'local representative has tried to call at your house on numerous occassions to discuss your account' or words to that affect. Well, no one's been to my knowledge but just to warn you as it appears to be a new one. Well, one I've not seen anyway before. I've had dozens of the others, though. ;)

thank you everyone, thats put my mind at rest, shall file it will the rest of the twoddle that comes and will look out for the next letter.

Are Allied part of Moorcroft?? just wondering how they both appear to be sending letters 3 weeks apart for the same account.

Does anyone know what Moorcroft are likely to accept settlement wise. I have managed 30% split over 3 months with Barclaycard and Nationwide have agreed at approx 25% split over 2 months. all in writing too so im slowly getting shut of all this debt.

Suppose Egg will be the next ones to get on my case again.....oh to win the euromillions :roll:

EGG won't have anything enforceable, so you needn't worry about them....

Have a look at the bottom of the missives allied and moorcr@p have sent and see if they are part of the same group.

AFAIK Allied are in Glasgow, and Moorcr@p are in Stockport.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• 4 weeks later...

update:

Another lett er off Moorcroft pre court division today...

re MINT.

you have not contacted us to discuss repayment for this debt. we require immdeiate full payment or an acceptable offer of repayment to prevent further action.

in order to stop our recommending that our clien take further action etc etc we require £120.00 per month.

Unless a payment is received by 10am on 15/10/10 we may recommend court proceedings to be commenced against you without further notice.

Im just wondering if this again is the next bit of rubbish or if they are likely to take things further now.

Advice appreciated especially if you have had one like this

thanks

mm1

Unless a payment is received by 10am on 15/10/10 we may recommend court proceedings to be commenced against you without further notice.

Im just wondering if this again is the next bit of rubbish or if they are likely to take things further now.

Once again, another letter of WE MAY, just ignore and then you'll soon get a discount letter.

Do Moorcroft still put on their paperwork "valid even if not read by you"? Haven't had one for ages.

Best Wishes

Stigman

NEVER telephone a DCA

If a DCA rings you, refuse to go through the security questions & hang up!

If I have helped you, click on the star & say thank you

Moorcr@p cannot do anything, they can only advise their 'client' (Mint) to take legal action, if they had anything concrete, they would have done this alot sooner.

It's usually Robbersway that use the "Valid even if not read by you" joke.

Have you had their 'Pre-litigation' template?

And their 'Home Collections Division' letters?

Edited by Bazooka Boo

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!