Jump to content


BankFodder BankFodder


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Stigman last won the day on March 10 2016

Stigman had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

1,004 Excellent

About Stigman

  • Rank
    Classic Account Holder

Recent Profile Visitors

308 profile views
  1. Although Henriksen have a Scarborough address they share the same offices in Leeds as LCS. Henriksen or HCollect are the same Company and tried to collect a Statute Barred debt from me late last year but a quick Statute Barred letter sent them closing the account and returning to their clients. Henriksen are collecting a lot of work at the moment from JC International who have purchased a lot of old Talk Talk debts. Do you have or know of any Statute Barred debt that has been sold to JC International? Stigman
  2. Hi, It means that Cabot have purchased the Account from Halifax, Halifax is correctly showing zero balance. Cabot is correctly showing the amount and the same date as the original Halifax account of January 2014. As you have CCA'd Cabot, this means it is either a Credit Card or Loan, have you reclaimed all charges and checked for PPI as the deadline is coming close so you have to act fast. SAR to the original creditor (Halifax), SAR template in the Library section. You should have been made aware by letter that Cabot had purchased the debt from Halifax. Since your last contact with Cabot, have you moved addresses, if so update Cabot so this stops any backdoor CCJ's. No CCA, No pay, When did you take the original debt out as a 2014 date Cabot can reconstitute an agreement. Take Care Stigman
  3. Lowell's are very litigious at present so your chance of a claim form coming through the post in the future will be on the higher end of the scale. However, as DX as already posted the final figure is made up of early termination charges and other charges along the way. These can be used as part of your defence as well as Vodafone's payment history if a claim form ever comes through your letterbox. You need to get a Subject Access Request to Vodafone straight away, the link for the SAR is here... https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?387306-Full-Subject-Access-Request-under-the-new-GDPR-2018-regime(1-Viewing)-nbsp A SAR is free now under the GDPR so send via recorded delivery so you know when the 30 day clock starts ticking. Stigman
  4. If the bailiff is refusing to take the car it means it is not a lot of value and therefore the bailiff is hoping it is more of an inconvenience to you so he will get his payment and move on as otherwise he would be exerting maximum pressure for your son to pay or a low loader will be round and your sons car would be gone and stored and unless payment received it would be auctioned. You need proof of this latest ticket that the bailiff is talking about, did your son have a ticket which he forgot to pay? Stigman
  5. Hi, Others will be along to advise but do not remove the clamp yourself as it will be classed as Criminal Damage and if you dispose of the clamp it will also be theft. Have you got a purchase receipt? How did the bailiff find the vehicle at the new address? Was this through an ANPR hit where they drive around streets looking for vehicles in their database? As long as you can show that your son used his own funds to purchase the vehicle (bank withdrawal/debit card receipt if garage etc.) as mainly the log book shows the keeper not the owner so you need to establish proof of ownership. Stigman
  6. Contact HMRC directly and set up a repayment plan. Ignore Rossendales. Pointless asking them, they will only say no so they can take your payments and obtain their hefty percentage fee. Stigman
  7. Hi, Please can you click on the link, copy and paste the Questions and add your responses back in this thread for the best advice on how to proceed. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?419198-You-have-received-a-Claim-What-you-need-to-do.-**UPDATED-2016**(1-Viewing)-nbsp Stigman
  8. Hi, Glad you have found the error of your ways and hopefully will be your last, not your parents but a change of friends would not go amiss. Great that you have researched RLP, please have a search around the forums, you will receive approx. 4 letters from RLP, RLP do insert your name into the paragraphs to give it a more personal touch, however it is not a fine, it is a speculative invoice so therefore please ignore, after the letters from RLP have dried up, a Debt Collection Agency may write a couple of time but it is good news as you are nearly at the end of receiving letters. RLP have tried Court a long time ago and got totally shot down by the Judge, no judgement was awarded in their favour so ignore any idle threats, do not attempt to ring them at any cost. Enjoy your life. Stigman
  9. Pointless sending a SAR to a DCA, they hold very little information & you will get back a couple of A4 pages for your tenner, you always SAR the Original Creditor. However as it is Pastdue ignore as they have little to no power and rely on the debtors lack of knowledge for their sole existence. As pointed out above it is Statute Barred next year so ignore the letters, the chance of a CCJ is slim, however if one does come then post back here where help to defend will be given. Did you inform the Energy Company when you moved out? Stigman
  10. You could appeal to the Traffic Appeal Tribunal Service, I have had a quick look to see if you come under the Compelling Reasons that you did not submit your full evidence and that the Council photograph was photographed from a position where the punture was not shown (however, the leasing Company of my car only takes a photo from a certain angle and not all the way around so this may also be the local authorities procedure). The appeals process is explained here https://www.trafficpenaltytribunal.gov.uk/before-you-begin-your-appeal/ You will though need documentary evidence as to the purchase of the tyre weld and also why you did not change the tyre either through medical reason or the spare was also damaged and therefore could not be fitted. If not, sorry but pay the fine & chalk it up to life. Please do not pay the fine on principle because the local authority will go to Court and then Bailiffs and further fines will be incurred. Stigman
  11. Unfortunately no, however the adjudication officer could of at their discretion made you still pay the reduced amount. Can you please post your details of what the offence was & what was your basis of appeal? Stigman
  12. I do not understand why they turned you away due to personal reasons, if you no longer reside within the borough that the Charity operates then they have the right to refuse you. It seems to me that they have been more than accommodating in the past, but have now declined you not for personal reasons but because of budget constraints means that they must now solely concentrate on those residing within the borough. I am a trustee of a Charity and our goal is for people within our locality. I would suggest doing either an online search or go to Citizens Advice where you can be put in touch with a Charity in your Borough that you now reside in. Stigman
  13. It's not only if any PPI was added but any illegal charges (for example charges for telephone calls or letters). If you do not have your original agreement or the statements, you will need to send Provident a Subject Access Request to obtain these, this will cost £10, a Subject Access Request letter is in the templates section. If you have had multiple loans, include all of the agreement numbers on the Subject Access Request. Do not use any reclaim Companies, you can do it yourself for free, if you need any help in this just ask away. Stigman
  14. International Airlines Group Mr Willie Walsh Chief Executive Email willie.walsh@iairgroup.com Telephone 020 8564 2800 Switchboard 020 8564 2800 Website http://www.iairgroup.com Postal Address 2 World Business Centre Heathrow, Newall Road, Hounslow, TW6 2SF Stigman
  15. Your friend should have paid for the shop to do an independent inspection, if this inspection proves that the failure is down to a manufacturing defect then he could have had the TV repaired as well as the refund of the inspection report by the TV's manufacturer. If your friend just authorised the repair and no independent inspection report exists prior to the repair then i feel it is highly unlikely that any Court claim will be won. Stigman
  • Create New...