Hfo barclaycard

z8519
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4834 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

z8519............Lots of good advice.........just send the PROVE IT LETTER,do not CCA or SAR as the £1 or £10 postal order will be credited to the account that most of us think is SBd, and HFO will try to say the account is not SBd as you have made a payment even if you state to the contrary,it will save you lots of letter writing.............best of luck.......FS

Don't send HFO a penny.

Direct all correspondence/SAR to the OC ;)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SAR letter to send to BC with £10 postal order by recorded delivery. Sign but put crosses through signature.

[your address]

[their address]

[DATE]

Dear Sir/Madam

ACCOUNT NUMBER: xxxxxxxxx (or multiple numbers if more than one account)

Please supply me with copies of all the data which you hold on me in relation to any matter and in any form and for any period of time.

Please note that I require disclosure of any personal data which you hold on me for the entire period of my dealings with you.

The Subject Access is not limited to my transaction history and it is not limited merely to 6 years of historical information.

Additionally, where there has been any event in my account history over this period which has required manual intervention by any member of your staff, or any other person, I require disclosure of any indication or notes which have either caused or resulted in that manual intervention, or other evidence of that manual intervention in relation to my banking business with you.

If you are unable to supply this data because there has been no such manual intervention, then please be so kind as to confirm this in your response.

I enclose the statutory maximum fee of £10. You have 40 days in which to comply.

If there is specific information which you require in order to satisfy yourself as to my identity, please let me know by return. However, please note that the above address is the one which you normally use to communicate my private business to me and which you have hitherto found to be acceptable.

Yours faithfully,

[signature]

[name]

Send to :

BARCLAYCARD

Data Protection Team

Dept LRC

Northampton

NN4 7SG

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

hey guys have just checked the new replies. just got a 72 hour litagation notice telling me they are taking me to court, also attached a list of her majesties service court rules, e.g what will happen etc. they are asking me to get in touch within the next 48 hours or they are going ahead with this. can you send me any more letters i should send to them with and more help or advice on what to do now. I havent sent them anything yet. thanks alot

std practice from HFO to frighten you [see the other HFO thread where this has been done]

nothing to worry about, DO NOT contact them

get that SAR off

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi

Several people in CAG have recently received this letter and leaflet - it seems to be the latest 'threatogram' they have come up with, must have purchased a job lot of leaflets. The advice is to ignore it. Do not phone them on any account! Just carry on with the actions already advised particularly the SAR request.

donate

just seen the sar in the above thread (sorry lol). will send that asap, so i just sign it but cros through my name?????? :s

or a different signature or both..

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

what about postal order charge im worried that will be credited as acknowledgement of payment, these HFO twats are a right pack of barstewards, any other advice in the meantime?

Make payable to Barclaycard.

This has nothing to do with HFO as you are sending to Barclaycard

You can add to the letter from post 25

The Coledog letter spot on............add a line the £10 is a fee for the SAR
link3.gif
and is not a payment and does not confirm any debt with your company,..good luck....FS

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

SAR is to:

BARCLAYCARD

Data Protection Team

Dept LRC

Northampton

NN4 7SG

Have you changed address since you were last in touch with barclycard? If so amend the last paragraph of letter and give them your old address.

donate

Hi z8519

I am going through the same thing has you and last letter i received from hfo was 17th august 2010, over a barclaycard debt from may 2003 and last letter i received was the 72 hour litigation notice.and forceing to send me to court.there have also sent me photos of my street where i live from google street maps.There have left voicemail message on my phone saying that there going to freeze my 3 active bank accounts.i was confused and stressed and ive never heard of this website before consumer action group,and since ive joined it and started my thread on this site. with the great help from these users that have dealt with hfo has helped me alot, best advice i can give you is listen to these guys.

i think you should report hfo to fos,office of fair tradeing,consumer direct,tradeing standards, the more complaints the better. let us all work together to get these dirty twats closed down.

The fos are helping me there have wrote to ms nelson at hfo services with my complaint,and there said i have to wait upto 8 weeks to get reply.and if there havent solve the matter fos will take futher action to get it sorted.

last time i heard something from hfo was 30th august which was a voicemail message from there fake solictors,and yestaday i sent them a dispute letter.to dispute the debt,has hfo reckon i made payments in 2007 and i dont recall makeing these payments.

the users on these site are brill so follow any info there give you.

all the best and hope everything goes well for you.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hey guys turnbull and rotherford solicitors have sent me a letter, stating that they have been instructed by HFO to recover the amount outstanding and if i dont get it to them in the next 14 days they are taking the litagation route and will take me to court, HOWEVER it also states on this letter that hfo bought the debt in may 2006. how should i act on this????

no the only thing i sent was the prove it letter to HFO which they ignored, just need a copy of what letters to send now and where to send them please. again thanks for all the help, its a relief to have this site

ignore the threat-o-grams.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

You really really need to send the SAR letter to Barclaycard, I have attached a new version with VJs signature protection box on it. Send recorded with a £10 postal order

The letter to send to TR is below edit it to suit

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in acknowledgement of your letter dated ................and also of .............The contents of which have been duly noted.

Further to you stressing that county court proceedings will be actioned by yourselves should I fail to make contact/stressing that proccedings are about to be commenced in regard to alleged sums outstanding and alleged owed by me on the above account,I remind you of Civil Procedure rules protocols. Nevertheless in my response to your letter please be advised of the following.

I put forward that you now have a requirement to provide me with;

1) A true copy of the executed credit agreement and any terms and conditions that applied to the account at the time of default and at the time the account was opened. Please note that a "true copy" as defined by the Consumer Credit Act will not be acceptable in this case, and a copy of the actual executed agreement, including signature , is required.

2) All records you hold on me relevant to this case, including but not limited to

1. A transcript of all transactions, including charges, fees, interest , payments and both the amounts of credit and any repayments made to the account.

2. Transcriptions of all telephone conversations recorded and any notes made in relation to telephone conversations

3. Where there has been any event in the account history over this period that has required manual intervention by any person, disclosure of any indication or notes that have either caused or resulted in that manual intervention, or other evidence of that manual intervention in relation to the account held by me with........... is required.

4. True copies of any notice of assignment and/or default notice or enforcement notice that you sent to me, with a copy of any proof of postage that you hold.

5. Documents relating to any insurance added to the account, including the insurance contract and terms and conditions , date it was added and deleted (if applicable).

6. Details of any collection charge added to the account; specifically, the date it was levied, the amount of the charge, a detailed financial Breakdown of how the charge was calculated, and what the charge covers.

7. Specific details of the fees/charges levied by any other agency in respect of this account and a detailed breakdown of said fees/charges and what each charge relates to and on what date said fees/charges were levied.

8. A genuine copy of any notice of fair use of my data as required by the Data Protection Act 1998.

9. A list of third party agencies to whom you have disclosed my personal data and a summary of the nature of the information you have disclosed.

10. Copies of statements for the entire duration of the credit agreement.

I make this request to ensure that each party has equal footings which can allow action to proceed speedily fairly and without undue costs or waste of courts time,as defined within Pre-action Practice Directions -Protocols 4.6 of the Civil Procedures Rules.

I will give you 14 days to respond with the above,failure to comply will result in a complaint being made to the Court./In addition to the fos for any breaches of OFT and CCA codes.This includes breaches as a result of initiating a Country Court claim where failing to provide or produce documents make litigation improper..

Specifically this relates to one or any number of the following;

* demand any payment on the account, nor am I obliged to offer any payment to you.

* add any further interest or charges to the account.

* pass/sell the account or outstanding balance to any third party.

* register any information in respect of the account with any of the credit reference agencies .

* issue a default notice related to the account.

Furthermore,I reserve my right to make a copy of this letter available for inspection to the Court and Financial/Consumer regulators should you fail to comply with this request.

I await your response,and should you need further clarification on any of the above points,then I suggest that you direct them to your legal department.

Yours Faithfully/Sincerely

......................... . (not to be signed) Print name

Standard SAR.doc

donate

OR you can do as DX suggests and ignore TR for now but it is advisable to get the information from Barclaycard. Personally I would write to TR to find out what they do have on you as this could be entirely unenforcable.

donate

as you have never sent a cca to anyone??

p'haps CCA the last chaser then yes

SAR should always go to the OC.

dx

and they

The SAR letter is attached to the post as a Word file (little box at the end) this goes to Barclays with a £10 postal order by recorded delivery. This will hopefully find out what documents exist for the original account and who this account was sold to and when. BC have up to 40 days to supply this info.

The letter in the post itself goes to TR by recorded delivery and it is asking them to supply you with a credit agreement and other documents they must have to take legal action against you. This should keep them quiet for a while.

donate