Last Post Wins Version 2

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4151 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Wow whats happened here!? am I still in the right place?....................to cause mischief that is!!...................oh yes.................I am.

It's all changed here..........................I haven't been away that long either!!

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have a read here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?272257-CAG-Site-upgrade(7-Viewing)-nbsp

I'll keep last post warm for you :p

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Wouldn't that be safe "paws"?

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

to

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

C.A.G. Toolbar

Oooooooh just read all that!.............thanks Locutus................will take some getting used to but will soldier on and play quietly till I get stuck!!!

• Haha 1

Got Debt problems?

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Well play elsewhere... Last post is MINE

to

C.A.G. Toolbar

But this post is mine so it must mean that the last post is mine too...............go find your own perch!!!!!

Glad you liked the pic x

Got Debt problems?

Find my own perch? Borg don't like fish!

to

C.A.G. Toolbar

:lol:

Whats a Borg????

Edited by Night Owl
Cause I can!!! I think!!!

Got Debt problems?

to

C.A.G. Toolbar

Tis ok Locutus................i found it myself!!! :lol:

Tis still my perch...............here...............mine................all mine!!! :lol:

Got Debt problems?

The owl and the pussy cat went to sea... which was silly as perch are a cold water fish and I'm perched on the last post! :p

to

C.A.G. Toolbar

Twinkle Twinkle Little Bat, How I Wonder Where You're At. ('cos it ain't on the last post!)

to

C.A.G. Toolbar

To you, to me.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Anyone seen "finding Nemo"?

I like them seagulls

MINE MINE MINE MINE

to

C.A.G. Toolbar

Thought I'd just pop by to see how things are going.

The time and the date are missing from the top of each posting now!!!

Last post must be mine then!..........gonna have to memorise the smilie codes!

Got Debt problems?

I see the time and date just fine, on the slate grey bar just above you're head.

Smiley codes are here print them out or learn them :p

to

C.A.G. Toolbar

Maybe it's just this 'putor at work bloking stuff!..................always worked before.

Can't see the time peeps are posting!!

You mean I have to learn a whole lot of codes?..........what happened to old fashioned pictures?...........choose your answer carefully mind! smile!!!!

Got Debt problems?

click "go advanced" any your smilies are there :p

to

C.A.G. Toolbar

Ah they are back here on advanced :D

wow when I cliked on it it was huge!!! they weren't here earlier!

Still don't know the time of postings though.................but I can edit now!

Got Debt problems?

Ah they are back here on advanced :D

wow when I cliked on it it was huge!!! they weren't here earlier!

Still don't know the time of postings though.................but I can edit now!

You can only edit for 5 mins. (new rule)

to

C.A.G. Toolbar

5 mins to edit!.............thats all I need! :D

Oops last post is mine again! :D

Got Debt problems?