style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5036 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have had my telephone interview with Payplan and am waiting for them to call me back with their assessment.

Can someone confirm that they do not approach my creditors until we have agreed a course of action.

I have had my telephone interview with Payplan and am waiting for them to call me back with their assessment.

Can someone confirm that they do not approach my creditors until we have agreed a course of action.

No they won't and don't ignore those that charge a fee. As long as you dont pay they can be better.

Edited by stewpots
change

I'm getting very frustrated with Payplan. I had my telephone interveiw last Tuesday and was told the assessment team would be in touch within 48 days with my options. I have had missed calls from them 4 times on my landline, even though I have explained that Im not in during certain times and to call my mobile. And when I do call back my contact is never available and doesnt call me back at agreed times. I know they are busy but I just want this sorted asap.

Whereas the private DMP company, who I called on Thursday, had the paperwork with me on Friday.

I have taken on board all advice on this thread, but at the moment the private DMP company is doing better with service.