uk cps ltd parking ticket !!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5049 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

bye bye PLG I hear your off now

10, 9, 8, 7, .............................

good ridance to yet another TROLL :D

He's gone back to his minimum-wage job handing out unenforceable "parking tickets" in a supermarket carpark.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PerkyLawGoon says he is off and will not be coming back. Then he posts more twaddle. Like most of his [EDIT] PPC brethren you cannot believe a word he says. As most PPC operatives have pnly about two brain cells then I guess we should not expect too much.

And yes lamma you speak of the Pepipoo Challenge. Often laid down and often shirked by Perky. Clearly the bozo did not fancy being beaten by a real defendant and so ran for the hills at the first opportunity, spouting some spurious nonsense. The fear was palpable. I'm sure that the Pepipoo member could re-engage Perky should you actually ever find some cojones.

PerkyLawGoon says he is off and will not be coming back. Then he posts more twaddle. Like most of his [EDIT] PPC brethren you cannot believe a word he says. As most PPC operatives have only about two brain cells then I guess we should not expect too much.

And yes lamma you speak of the Pepipoo Challenge. Often laid down and often shirked by Perky. Clearly the bozo did not fancy being beaten by a real defendant and so ran for the hills at the first opportunity, spouting some spurious nonsense. The fear was palpable. I'm sure that the Pepipoo member could re-engage Perky should you actually ever find some cojones.

To those operating under the delusion they can ignore these tickets I quote advice by respected user Bernie_the_Bolt. This is consistent with the advice given by letshelp earlier in this thread..

Perky, you are either desperate or just plain stupid using me in support of your ridiculous campaign.

I suggest you read all of the advice I gave and not cherry pick words that you think suit your cause.

Sorry, 0 out of 10 for effort. Back to the dating websites for you, you are more appreciated there, I've heard they don't laugh at you as much as they do here.:D

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

• 2 weeks later...

just an update i have recieved my first letter demanding £100 pounds this letter has an actual address and phone number on !!! Do these people have a leg to stand on because they have got my address from somewhere ? !!

just an update i have recieved my first letter demanding £100 pounds this letter has an actual address and phone number on !!! Do these people have a leg to stand on because they have got my address from somewhere ? !!

No they haven't . Having your address means nothing, just keep ignoring.