yes car credit / Go debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4968 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

thanks i will get them both written up tonight but i have not got my agreement yet but in the first letter of yours is says ive had my daf agreemet looked . shall i still send them both any way

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well thats 2 will do the same tommorrow cant they just say i never phoned tho ?? gonna post thoe letters in morning too... also remember i told you i got intouch with debt management company well g debt have said to them that if a pay a £1000 they will accept there offer these guys for real or what?

You Are Learning

REMEMBER ON THE AFFADAVIT YOU ARE CONFIRMING YOU PHONED THREE TIMES AND ITS THE TRUTH

Same Tomorow And Ill Then Do The Set Asside For You

They Know They Have No Chance Of A Ccj

Clutching At Straws

Shame

Ignore the debt management people. They take a percentage every month which could go towards the debt (when proved). I filled something in online a while back about my debts and was hounded for months by this and that and I kept telling them to sod off.

Also, go debt know they have lemons for agreements, they kept writing to me and changing the amount to pay off the debt. I must have been getting a letter once a week from them.

have you had first hand experience then like me . the dmp are ringing mr back monday so ill tell em i dont want to go ahead then. i really dont want to get made bankrupt im due some compensation soon and its meant to give my and my family a fresh start dont want to loose it ll to these idiots

hi again i have just recieved all my doccuments from godebt but i dont know how to put them on here for you to see i think i took the inurance out well theres a tick in the box :) just off to post the other letter in a min the first one u tol me to sendive not done the 2nd letter as its the same i have already sent asking or my doccumentgs which i just got how can i show you my agreement to see if have a case ??

ok that makes life easier for me theres bout 7 sheets ... i have it in front of me what are you wanting to see on it its split in 2 conditional sale agreement regulated by the consume redit act 1974 and the credit agreement regulated by the consumer credit act 1974 is this normal ?