yes car credit / Go debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4968 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

no dont ring them....if they want anything else i am sure they will be in touch...as they say...let sleeping dogs lie....you say you have moved are you having your mail redirected??..would hate these parasites to get a ccj by default if you havent received the mail....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi

i wrote the letter to hollis briggs and godebt and got the reply that they had not been instructed to withdraw the stat demand. so my 3rd big day in court tomorrow. a little nervous but apart from all my other evidence on the assignment letter i am going armed with your info about the unenforcable agreement, do you think that i will get the same result as barroboy?

just got back after a 2 hour hearing. it was adjourned again. I used the standard letter about the CCA s 127© but did not have the CCA with me so the judge basically said come back again. very frustrating. I now need to go back citing chapter and verse and have it with me. any help would be much appreciated

oh by the way i actually talked to stuart barnes on the phone today very briefly before hanging up. he is a very rude man, but i do now have his mobile number as he sent me a text from his mobile