Capquest have issued statutory demand - Advice please **Set Aside**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4598 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just a quick point

my demand shows a court address in Birmingham where i should apply for the set aside, should i go there to do the set aside

Pretty sure it's your local court provided it deals with bankruptcy (not all courts do). If not, it will be the nearest court you'd use yourself for insolvency.

M

It has to be your nearest court on the SD, that deals with Bankruptcy...if it's not, it is an abuse of process.

Reason 1. to set aside.

MJ:)

CAG Depends Purely Upon Donations. Please help us to continue helping you, and give what you can - Thank you:grin:

Click to donate

Please click my scales, if you feel the need;)

hi there firstly i would like to say what agreat great site this is i have been really worried over the weekend after getting a sd from capquest on saturday and really worried about our home but your site has made m feel alot better hope you dont mind as a bit cheeky but i am also in the process of copying your template to capquest demanding info

Yes But Get Them Set Asside Costs Crappyquest Up To £300 A Time

And They Will Never Be Able To Issue A Stat Demand Again

Postggi, your advise is invaluable on this! its got to the stage I'm almost looking forward to receiving mine!

Postggi, your advise is invaluable on this! its got to the stage I'm almost looking forward to receiving mine!

Hav to agree with rockwell postggi you a guardian angel,, and the templates will be excellent without a doubt

And Rockwell me too looking forward to receiving mine :)

FISTLY THANKS FOR THE REPLIES SORRY TO HIJACK BUT NOT VERY COMPUTER LITERATE and dont know hw to start new thread

my partners loan is for 9k barclays messed up when he was made redundant and lost paperwork that he signed for insurance to cover then 2006 subtracted insurancecost off main loan when request was made for paper work 2006 they sent a unsigned copy o credit agreement dated july 2001 loan was defaulted and last payment 2004 last correspndance with barclays 2006

on sat 22 we recieved a sd from capquest and they also informed us that barclays had a ccj against us in 2008 we have no knowledge of this have have recieved no contact from capquest until sat iam am sendinding a sar to barclays and a sar and cca to capquest am i will apply to the court on fri to have it set aside am i on the right track

Well

did the phone call thing today to try to contact Mr Davis guess what, never spoke to him he was to busy to talk to me, he wasn't in the office, the moron on the phone could handle my call.

They became quite nasty at times, because I wouldn't confirm my DOB but 5 calls and a total of 17 mins on the phone. more to add to the expences 17* 10ppm £1.70 it all adds up.

I will confirm my local court over the next few days and keep you informed

Shedder

:cool:

had my SD Set aside thanks to CAG

won with lowells thanks to CAG

dont ask me though these are the people to help:D

postggi

many thanks for your advice I am looking forward to my next one and your template

Shedder

Just like to add this upload

its a spreadsheet I will be using to calculate my costs, should anyone like to use it please feel free to do so

mine stands at £97 so far and I have done very little

Postggj your were so right i am looking forward to abusing them a lot

update

well I have had the I can consider it a Nullity letter today as they await the information requested from the originator they have 12 days left to get the information they should have already had to issue the demand.

I am looking forward this week to doing the set aside now as it looks as if it is all going as you all said it would

Shedder

Yes your right I intend to take them to court

usual thing we took this over in 2008 we have sent you 8 letters and numerous phone calls, funny it the first I have herd from them and there is no need to have it set aside

are they in for a shock

Also this is a draft of my form 6-05 can someone take a quick shufty and let me know if its OK

thanks for that no problem

if you get a couple of mins I hate to ask can you look over my draft and if anything needs changing I can do it before Tuesday