Capquest have issued statutory demand - Advice please **Set Aside**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4599 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

considering it was yours in the first place High praise, I will have it printed and down to Stourbridge on Tuesday

have knitting, buttie tin and fiddle to see them squirm,

had my SD Set aside thanks to CAG

won with lowells thanks to CAG

dont ask me though these are the people to help:D

Just an update

everything copied set aside printed 3 copies already to go to court tomorrow to swear an affidavit at Stourbridge is there anything I have missed i should take with me ?

hi all iam in court on friday the only letter from arrow as been a reconstructed agreement even though they sent me the original application form from 1998 is this not trying to obtain funds from deception as they are totally different forms just a quick question when i wish to speak will i have to wait to be asked by the judge cheers

Well I certainly did'nt! LOL No, the judge will normally ask you for your input, and ask you questions, he will make allowances for you being an LIP, and will give you a bit of help. Just be very respectful, refer to him/her as Sir/Madam and you'll be fine.

Make sure you write out a skeleton arguement to take to court with you incase the judge asks you questions, you'll then have your notes to hand.

And, takes copies of everything you have eg correspondence, it may come in useful!

L/Woods B/Card/Cabot - Unenforceable CCA, SD Issued *WON+COSTS*

Capital One/Cabot - No CCA account irrecoverable.

Citi/DLC Hillesden - No CCA account irrecoverable

MBNA/Aegis - Unenforceable CCA

B/Card/HFO - Unenforceable CCA

Fashion World - No CCA account irrecoverable

TRUECALL IS A GODSEND!!

right

been to court today to start the set aside, painless only took a couple of mins.

told the court and a judge will look over the paperwork and decide if a case requires a hearing

so its wait and see now

hi all a quick update been to court today didnt go as smoothly as i had hoped but i got the set aside. this is what happened i got to court about 10 ish so bit early got called in at 10.50 the judge said your here for a stat demand set aside i said yes sir he then said you can not apply for a set aside without any evidence you need an affiridavid i said yes sir and had filed one with the court and the court sent me a copy stamped back he said well you better let me see it, i showed him it he said looks like a credit card i said thats what they are saying he then said did you have the money i said not that i am aware that is why iam trying to get to the bottom of this in the late 1990 s i had filled in a dozen application forms most got refused he said again why would they sue you if you had not had the money did you have the money not that iam aware he then said have they got a ccj over this i said no.why would they sue you if you had not had the money i said if they were here we could ask them he then said there is an application form here signed by you i said yes sir there was over 20 filled in in the late 1990s most got refused i would hate to have to pay on all of them, he said right i have no choice but to set aside and let them take the next step i asked about costs did not award any costs to me in not so many words i was lucky to get the set aside never mind costs he was totally on the side of arrow which is a worry but he had no choice but to follow the law this is not my thread but thought you all would like hear what happen cheers

well done you got a win

sounds to me like they have been nobbled by the DCA but they cant do anything as the law is the law,

ask Judge Dread

well its over the days I asked crapquest to supply the original documentation for the SD they sent me and I have herd nothing.

Also its been a week since I put in the set aside at the court and I have herd nothing from them, any idea how long before the court send out an appointment or acknowledgement of the set aside ?