hfo, sent photo of my house.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4620 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

are there any printouts, saying who it was sold to, if not you need to get back to them and get it in writing, as your SAR is incomplete, also they should have a CCA, if not how the hell will HFO have one.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If the 40 days aren't up yet then they may send some more information to you....Once the 40 days are up for them to comply with your SAR, then you should write a letter before action stating that the SAR is incomplete. specifically request the agreement and default notice and termination notice. (statements ? etc) If they don't have a copy of your agreement then they should tell you this - this is an example of a letter before action - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?178660

Also if they have provided screen shots or there are terms in there which you don't understand then they are supposed to provide a breakdown of what abbreviations or terms mean. If you have this problem you might also like to mention this in your LBA...

I don’t understand why Barclays have sent you a letter from Mercers, dated 2007, on a letterhead that did not come into use until October 2008. Who are they trying to kid, and why, I wonder?

They are under the impression they can get away with their tricks, you think they may have learnt by now, but things have a habit of coming back and biting you on the bum:lol:

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Thankyou BA, there is a mention of HFO Services in the ream of computer printout, but i was looking for a letter addressed to me saying it had been sold to HFO, shouldnt there be a copy of that? And definately no cca. What letter do i (again) send to BC and what information do I need to ask for?

42man put a link in but here youare.

LETTER BEFORE ACTION

Dear Sirs/Madam

Section 7 – Data Protection Act 1998

Dear Sir/Madam

Account: xxxxxxxx

1) You have failed to provide a complete list of transactions and charges.

2) You have provided no copy documents relating to any correspondence between myself and your company

3) You have provided no notes, or documents relating to instances of manual intervention.

4) You have provided no copies of default notices or agreements

I enclose a copy of the previous request that was made, which was signed on delivery to your company on (date)

Accordingly, I have to tell you that you have not yet complied with your obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998.

You have a further 7 days to comply, no further notice will be given before legal proceedings will be commenced

Yours faithfully,

trademark infringement again looks like the mercer letter has actually come from HFO....send a copy of the letter to BC ASKING THEM TO CONFIRM WHO THIS LETTER CAME FROM , seems Bart never learns does he ...go for it BA moider the bums hehe

You need to go through the data witha fine tooth comb, you might just find something interesting.

But keep at Barclaycard they love being told what to do by HFO.

trademark infringement again looks like the mercer letter has actually come from HFO....send a copy of the letter to BC ASKING THEM TO CONFIRM WHO THIS LETTER CAME FROM , seems Bart never learns does he ...go for it BA moider the bums hehe

As always pat, they think they have had a good day today, but they are soooooo wrong.

I noticed that DonkeyB, but all the copies of letters ive received today from BC , going back to August 1999,are printed BC stationery with the date 10/08 in the bottom right corner!!!!

I didnt know Mercers had been involved (Are they another DCA?)

Will send them the letter when ive had a good read through everything

By the way, can I claim unfair charges and ppi on this??? Looking at this lot they would owe me a lot more than what I owe them, and can I claim charges and ppi from 1999?

I noticed that DonkeyB, but all the copies of letters ive received today from BC , going back to August 1999,are printed BC stationery with the date 10/08 in the bottom right corner!!!!

I didnt know Mercers had been involved (Are they another DCA?) Mercers is a non-trading company, and is Barclaycard’s in-house debt chaser. Technically, Barclaycard should have issued DNs itself but used Mercers to do a lot of this.

Will send them the letter when ive had a good read through everything

By the way, can I claim unfair charges and ppi on this??? Yes you can – you will have to trawl through your statements and separate them out, then add interest at 8%. Looking at this lot they would owe me a lot more than what I owe them, and can I claim charges and ppi from 1999?

Go for it! They will say six years, but I believe that if the PPI was dishonestly applied, there is no time limit...

Wow ..... had a good read, but im completely baffled now.

Sorry to be a nuisance but ive got a query

In the sar bundle i received from BC is a letter dated 17/08/2010 from BC saying the full outstanding balance is now due ( searched my rapidly growing folder but i never received this) but ive also received a letter from HFO Services dated 11/10/2010 saying it has been sold by BC to HFO capital and asking for about an extra grand, the charges cant have grown that quick surely

So who do i owe money to??? BC or HFO

yes i know, will send letter to BC asking for cca and a letter of assignment - right?

I now know why BC answered my original letter to HFO for cca request, because they thought it was a sar request. Muppets. HFO have been sending my letters to BC, why?

This is all making me ill again, not eating and sleeping properly. My works do tomorrow but i'll probably be thinking bout this all night again.

Someone must be telling porkies , i think mmmmmm

All these letters must be reconstituted (or whatever the word is) because all Mercers letters are on BC headed paper

ok, any advice please???? Will look at unfair charges and ppi on this account soon

HFO CAPITAL well worry no more dude

by the time BA and the rest are finnished you will probably be in pocket, your PPI claim should date back to when it first started , provisio \1.you did not ask for it...\2. you did not need it....\3. and you most certainly did not know what excactly what it was or what it was for and if you already had a dissability or illness were unemployed or student then every penny belongs to you ,

also if you were a student check for other insurance charges called death tax this was another tax [problem] perpretated by Barclays

so CCA barclays asking for all statements ,also ask for all e mails concerning you that had been sent to Mercers and HFO CAPITAL/SERVICES

patrickq1

The letter from BC, is their standard template of excuses as to why they think they do not have to supply you with the relevant documents, and irrelavent tittle tattle.

The one from HFO, who I would now consider the owners of the account, is again a standard letter template incorrectly misleading you that you are now subject to their standard T&C's. Completely preposterous and unenforceable, as you will not have signed any agreement with them to be subject to their T&C's.

Where is the scanned agreement they talk about? Sorry if you have already posted it up.

The rest of their empty threatogramme can be safely ignored, contact them within 7 days? 7 days of what? 7 days of Christmas? Fools.

As for any charges, I take it the account has been terminated? Therefore no charges can be added, so any rise in the amount they demand is unlawfully added and will not stand the scrutiny of the legal system, subject to the DJ lotto!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• 9 months later...