Another alleged forged signature please,ta

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5126 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

...I requested a CCA and what came back seemed like a forgery,nothing like my friends sig so I sent a letter saying thanks but this is not Mr ** sig and I am prepared to stand up in a court of law to prove it.Today he received this....

Thank you for writing back to me about your request to provide you with a true copy of your credit agreement.

As advised previously we are currently in the process of retrieving a copy of your current agreementfurther to this we sent a copy of the original agreement on 5th Feb 2010.

Your account remains defualted and the balance outstanding is £***.49

We have reported non payment to the credit reference agencies as we have a legal obligation to report a true reflection to the way your account is ran.

To address the points raised in your letter with regard to the signed original agreement that has been sent to you.

Capital One has not reconstituted the original agreement (YEA OK!)

(HERES THE FUN PART) The difference between the date the agreement was signed and the signature itself is due to the fact the date has been printed by hand.The differene between the signature on the agreement and referring it to a likeness to the signature you state is due to the fact that you now print your name by hand on any letters sent to us by you (HAHAH):D

I have checked all correspondance that has been sent to you from Capital One and have been unable to find any evidence that you were informed we do not hold your agreement.As stated above we have advised you we are retrieving your current agreement.

You have stated that you are willing to submit the document to a handwriting expert this is a choice you are free to make.

It just goes on to say when the agreement was signed and how many years its been used for and at no time has the account holder questioned the validity or enforeability of the agreement. It also says they do not consider the account to be in dispute and the account holder is bound by the T&C.

If proceedings were commenced by you on the basis that there is no enforcable agreement we would strongly defend this

Any ideas what to send these fools next please :D

Edited by discod

You should use 'alleged' as they may monitor these forums and sue for defamation ;)

HAHA sue an unemployed single mother of three??? would love it,wouldnt get much :D

Edited by discod

HAHA sue an unemployed single other of three??? would love it,wouldnt get much :D

Wow are you a borg, in that one of six is like other of three? That would sure give 'em the willies.

Nothing so exiting just a plain mother pity. Would have been good headline "Capital One sues friend of One of Six, Other of Three".

Edited by count orlok
Post quoted edited.

Title changed :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Well its definitley not his sig he has always signed with his full name and surname not initial then surname.

Il get him to report it to TS,should i also get him to send a letter to Cap 1 stating as they are not taking his request/query seriously that he has reported them and will no longer take any of their letters seriously or something like that? Not very good at wording things :Cry:

Just put it in your own words, that you requested the document, they sent this and the signature does not appear to bear a true resemblance of the actual signature, therefore, you believe that this signature MAY possibly be a forgery, OR not even the persons in question.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!