Do you want to help the CAG?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5137 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It won't cost you a thing.

How to help The Consumer Action Group

You can help by downloading our Firefox or Internet Explorer toolbars and using the search function for your internet searches.

Anyone who had problems yesterday should find it works fine now !!!

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Does work on windows 7 too

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Can you clarify this? you say that if we use one of the sponsored links through the CAG toolbar, each click provides a few pence. Is that only for clicking on those links or do you have to purchase as well?

For example, tonight, I was researching a PPC. I found their site and sniffed around for a bit. Does it mean that you'd get a "referral fee" for that?

And yes, I am aware of the abuse possibilities for over-clicking and that's not a good thing... But if you can get a few pence for me accessing my bank account the long(er) way round, hell, that HAS to be worth it!!! :-D

Yes, we get a few pence - maybe just one or two simply for clicking.

They have software in place to detect abuses and we could lose the lot if they think that people are [causing problems] just to improve our revenue - so please use the system correctly.

Of course. But as I said, I log on my bank account every day, sometimes more to monitor my (lack of) finances, so might as well get you guys to benefit! There is a certain irony in that I can not help but relish. :-D

Actually, just had another thought.

Would it be possible to create a Home page with that search bar, but not necessarily as much CAG info as there currently is on the CAG front page?

What I mean is something like my iGoogle page:

homepage.jpg

That is my home page because I have been able to customise for stuff which I use the most, and this is the search bar I use the most, well, because it's there, and I suspect that's what most people do, instead of remembering to click on a toolbar higher up. But not everyone wants to see CAG as the 1st thing they see when they log in, so if you give them somethign like that they can use all the time, customisable etc... then they'll tend to use that search bar without having to think about it, and there you have it. Hope that made sense.

:-D

Actually, just had another thought.

Would it be possible to create a Home page with that search bar, but not necessarily as much CAG info as there currently is on the CAG front page?

What I mean is something like my iGoogle page::-D

I've flagged it up to the webmaster

done :)

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.