interview under caution for living together when not ?? scared out my mind

xchrissyx
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5105 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi hunni, I strongly suspect they didn't want copies of your evidence because they know they won't be needing it. I would expect the report to the DM to be along the lines of 'the girl's innocent'. If it was the interviewer telling you not to worry, then that's as close as they can probably tell you that this case is going nowhere. Your solicitor was very happy with how things went.

Best wishes

Rae.

i really do hope so rae i feel like because im a memebr of staff i have treated worse. why would they follow me and my children to school when my alledged partner was no where in sight !! surley they would have to stay at the house to watch if he left etc etc??? its all so confusing i wish it would all just go away , my bf now wont come at all only once/twice and wont stay over, i desperatly need help due to my conditions and struggling to get it now !!! its awful !1

• 4 weeks later...

I know the DWP have good reason to encourage people to report potential benefit fraud, but this thread is yet another example of how the innocent get caught up in it.

In my case, the DWP investigators were brilliant and more or less said straight away that there was obviously nothing untoward going on, but I still had to go through a week of absolute hell waiting for the interview, and all because some malicious b** thought it might be fun. When probably the same person made the same allegation a year later, DWP were obviously just going through the motions, so it wasn't nearly as stressful, but what a waste of their time and resources. There is apparently nothing they can do even if they know an informant is probably acting maliciously - they say they have no way of even tracing calls so can do nothing to stop it, and they still have to investigate.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

Very good news Chrissy.

My advice is based on my opinion, my experience and my education. I do not profess to be an expert in any given field. If requested, I will provide a link where possible to relevant legislation or guidance, so that advice provided can be confirmed and I do encourage others to follow those links for their own peace of mind. Sometimes my advice is not what people necesserily want to hear, but I will advise on facts as I know them - although it may not be what a person wants to hear it helps to know where you stand. Advice on the internet should never be a substitute for advice from your own legal professional with full knowledge of your individual case.

Please do not seek, offer or produce advice on a consumer issue via private message; it is against

forum rules to advise via private message, therefore pm's requesting private advice will not receive a response.

(exceptions for prior authorisation)