Car Just Been Taken, Please Please Help If U Can I Beg U

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5045 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hardworking-harddoneby you say you're easy targets?

I have been watching with interest as I am a landlord also.

You complain that your previous landlord obtained judgment against you for unpaid rent and now you're not paying the rent on this one.:mad:

You need to take a long hard look at your financial responsibilties as far as I can see.

If you cant afford to rent you should contact the local authorities for help!!! :-x

Thanks for your constructive reply :-x

We are well aware we are in financial melt down and have been enjoying this way of life for over 2 years, I love it, we can't enjoy our young childrens precious first few years as much as we could and Iwouldn't have it any other way...........

To now be serious, We have been on the councils and other housing associations housing lists for about 3 years but because my partner was in employment we have also been @low need@ despite meetings and pleadings, we have known we cannot afford private rent amounts and that IS WHY WE HAVE BEEN ON THE LISTS FOR 3 YEARS. But because we have had nowehere else to go we have been doing our best and struggling, the 1st place we got in difficulty with camedown on us hard after 1 month we knew no rights and just panicked, again, i am not proud of ouselves.

Please leave my thread well alone in future.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical of the bullying tactics of a bailiff if you ask me!!!

This is an advice forum to help people not to condem them

If you were to read this thread fully you would see that HW does take her responsibilities seriously and I for one would be happy to have her for a tenant based on this thread

I have many properties which means that I have responsibilities to the tenants as it is them that make us rich and pay our mortgages.

Onlyme and many many more

I appreciate this comment as we are never going to be in aposition to own our own house, even if we were not in debt. We tried to get a mortgage when we were both working 7 years ago, and obviously couldnt :(

Thanks onlyme, xxxxxxxxxx

£3000 does sound excessive but if you've been hiding and ignoring the bailiffs and many visits have been made then the fees will certainly escalate. Maybe not to that much though, but the bigger the debt the bigger the initial fees.

Interest is claimable at 8% per annum. If somebody owed you money for years, I'm sure you'd want interest on it too.

Yes, at fair interest!

The current S69 8% interest that I believe most HCEO's rely on is not a fair reflection of the current financial situation (BOE base 0.5%, most building society accounts paying around 1%)

I even had the S69 8% argued by a County Court Judge when I was claiming it well over a year ago!

Also £3000 was the supposed original CCJ amount (despite two months rent being around £1100!)

The HCEO then added a frankly ludicrous £3145 on top!

Hi Hardworking,

dont let this get you down - with alll the help on here you will take the fight back to them!

How anyone can do this to someone with 2 little kids is beyond me

Edited by ncf355

omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional

Yes, at fair interest!

The current S69 8% interest that I believe most HCEO's rely on is not a fair reflection of the current financial situation (BOE base 0.5%, most building society accounts paying around 1%)

I even had the S69 8% argued by a County Court Judge when I was claiming it well over a year ago!

Also £3000 was the supposed original CCJ amount (despite two months rent being around £1100!)

The HCEO then added a frankly ludicrous

Hi Hardworking,

dont let this get you down - with alll the help on here you will take the fight back to them!

How anyone can do this to someone with 2 little kids is beyond me

Thanks again, NCF

It really is getting me down though, we have loads of issues going on at the moment and my oh could be helping alot more....

Got another letter from Equita for council tax arrears here ) so thats yet ANOTHER big headache and worry, i sort of know what to do but theyre saying they have identified goods to take and will be back next week,

so I have to act quick.

I know its not possible but I want to get away now, just leave it all and start again somewhere i dont think i can sort it out on my own :(

HH x

you are not on your own you have CAG

explain to me what you mean that Equita have identified goods

Hi Hallowitch, thank goodness I have CAG, totally! But you know what I mean....

I think they mean the car that got took by SHEO last week or it could just be a standard letter they say that on, it was posted to us not hand delivered.

xxx

yes i know what you mean men can be useless when it comes to debt

have they ever left a hand delivered letter

did Equita leave a walking possession agreement for the car

How long have they been chasing this debt

do you know how much the liability order was for

do you know how much in charges have been added

yes i know what you mean men can be useless when it comes to debt

have they ever left a hand delivered letter - yes, see below :(

did Equita leave a walking possession agreement for the car no the copies below are the only comms we have off them, car not mentioned

How long have they been chasing this debt

do you know how much the liability order was for now looking up original paperwork

do you know how much in charges have been added

bbbbb

When I find anything else on it i'll be back and scan,

Thanks for replies xxxxx

Edited by hardworking_harddoneby

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Since handing in the N245 and N246 at the court we haven't heard anything back yet, should we call the court for an update?

Also, as it is now 2 weeks since car was taken is it bye bye to our car for good now? We also havent heard anything back from bailiff......

Just wondering what we should do next really,

xxxxxx

If the court ahs recieved your application then you are free to collect your car. You will have to pay the removal and storage fees for it till then.

Thanks everyone,

We called the court today and it has been passed to a district judge to decide and it hasn't come back yet :(

Nothing has happened, no word back from anyone it feels such a anti climax if you know what I mean...

xxxx

HCE - I see you're lurking, what fabulous insight can you give me today, go on.... cheer me right up like you usually do ;)x

Dear HH, I am not lurking, sometimes I leave my laptop logged in by mistake for days on end.

I note that you and spamheed mocked my earlier comments...:rolleyes:

But surely, somebody in the financial situation that by your own admission you and your family have fallen into, insolvency is something that should be considered, if not ultimately followed through....

:!:

Edited by High Court Enforcer

Pffffffffff! I have been stacked on this story all on one breath hopping for a happy ending but is not over yet!!! Come on Sarah!!! sort them out darling my hart is with you... I wish I could help you but I cannot stand on my feet at the moment... But I can see you are on the right hands here!!!! It's a fantastic feeling to hear that so many people helping out. :) I wish you the very best of luck.

i think high court enforcer is winding people up. ive noticed hes jumped in a lot of threads giving a sarcastic opinion and does this just to wind people up.. its annoying when people are upset and need help and advise and could do without being made to feel guilty and bad..yes we all get into trouble and are in debt but good advise is usefull not some idiot on a pedestal making you feel worse then you do already

i think high court enforcer is winding people up. ive noticed hes jumped in a lot of threads giving a sarcastic opinion and does this just to wind people up.. its annoying when people are upset and need help and advise and could do without being made to feel guilty and bad..yes we all get into trouble and are in debt but good advise is usefull not some idiot on a pedestal making you feel worse then you do already

Amen,

x

Has someone got a bird & is hen pecked

:lol::lol::lol::grin:8-)

PT

We just recieved a letter from the Court!!!!!!!!

I am so happy and want people to tell me I'm right to be -

IT IS ORDERED THAT

Further enforcement of the judgement be stayed pending the decision on the Defendants application to set aside JUDGEMENT,

.... listed for hearing :12th feb....

SO! Can I call the company and demand we have our car returned (if it hasnt been sold already) what do i do (when i stop jumping around the room.....)???

EVERYONE who has helped and supported me so far, thank you!

xx

xxxx

Yeah I see what you mean, its also annoying we are friends with the owner of the recovery company they used... so we know exactly where our poor andrew astra is :(

While you are waiting for a response from the court, I would seriously suggest that you have a quiet word with your friend to ask him how much he charges the High Court Enforcement Company for the removal of a vehicle and the storage charges.

This information would be vital to you when challenging the fees!!