clamping boss speaks out

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5294 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I own a PPC, i read with humour this site daily at the number of want to be lawyers here.

at the end of the day.... you parked you pay simple..

if you get clamped tuff

stop moaning and looking for an excuse to get out of it.

lets put it simply .... you rent a space in town centre for £1500 per year some loser comes and parks there because he can't afford to use a pay and display car park and doesn't want to spend £1 because he /she can buy more in primark !!

you arrive at your space and you can't park meaning you have to find a P&D space and pay

now ....... you would soon get P'd off and instruct a PPC to enforce the space and keep it free of unwanted cars so you can enjoy what you pay for....

sod parking tickets..... claiming all the way ... you pay there and then

you won't ever park there again ... which is what the client wants.

new laws / reduced release fee .... ha ha ha no chance of it coming in..

i charge £120 plus VAT thank you very much people. nice crimbo each year for me.. don't winge you parked it

Edited by clamper1111

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I sleep well at night knowing that the next day some motorist will be paying for my next holiday or my wifes christmas present and there kids go without

....says it all really doesn't it!

You lot make me laugh . not one of you has come up with a valid point apart from insults.

i control 200+ car parks in london and south east.

All my men are SIA registered.

I see you alway inform the public not to pay PPC parking tickets, but stuck on the wheel clamping side, apart from make sure the signs are there !! and they have there SIA badge.

All my sites are listed at the local police station so if a loser driver calls them they just look at the list and see the site and don't bother coming out.

This also stops losers pulling signs off and stating they were not there.

this is how the police like it .. there idea.

All i can say is "carry on parking losers and moaning" but you all pay !!

not one of you or the clamping guide comes across with a simple way of not paying.

BTW - 7 losers have taken me to court ..... won everyone, once the judge see's the pictures of vehicle and signs, case lost. thank you very much.. my costs are paid.

You are either here to help/advise, give an opinion or you are here to start a flame war.....it seems obvious that it is the latter rather than the former, if you continue to goad people then you will be moderated

I own a PPC, i read with humour this site daily at the number of want to be lawyers here.

if you get clamped tuff

lets put it simply .... you rent a space in town centre for £1500 per year some loser comes and parks there because he can't afford to use a pay and display car park and doesn't want to spend £1 because he /she can buy more in primark !!

you arrive at your space and you can't park meaning you have to find a P&D space and pay

now ....... you would soon get P'd off and instruct a PPC to enforce the space and keep it free of unwanted cars so you can enjoy what you pay for....

i charge £120 plus VAT thank you very much people. nice crimbo each year for me.. don't winge you parked it

Mate due to my job i carry a petrol angle grinder in my boot for just occasions. Clamping is no problem for me. And believe me I would have no problem getting one of your clamps removed even if you were standing there watching me.

if you get clamped tuff

Always good to here from a troll lol. In a way it is good to hear that PPC's exist because it does provide employment for those who are so mentally restricted that they cannot seek work in any other walk of life.

You may think you are scary with your clamps but I have a little thing called an angle grinder :D

Have a good Christmas

TFT

09/07/09 :)Business Studies BA(Hons) 2:1:)

eCar Insurance overpayment - £325

Settled in full - 15/09/08

NatWest Student A/C bank charges - £260

Settled under hardship scheme - 08/06/09

Natwest Business A/C bank charges - £60

Settled in full as GOGW - 20/04/09

Santander Consumer Finance late payment fees - £60

Part settled for £48 - 01/03/08

Peugeot Finance late payment fees - £50

Settled in full before county court hearing - 01/09/09

Peugeot Finance overpayment of £247

Settled in full - 01/12/08

Valley Leisure - complaint about collections agent

£160 part refund of gym membership in compensation - 01/02/09

HFC Bank - complaint about payment deducted from my account on wrong date

GOGW £10 - 01/05/09

I am not here for world war 3 just to put across that there are too many want to be lawyers here.

so you have an angle grinder, what you seem to not understand is that we have photos of vehicle, Your Reg number, and a quick check with DVLA, gives us your address.

i always report clamps that have been cut off to the police, keeps the tax man happy knowing where the meant to be funds are for that clamp.

when the police come round and arrest you, which they do. you spend hours in cells have DNA taken and embaressment of N/B's watching.

ok you may not be charged, may get caution, but that new job you go for .. is lost due to criminal record. i win again

plus if you have an outstanding ticket or have cut a wheel clamp off. your vehicle will be flagged on our database and you are not able to use any of our car parks. try walking home from tesco with your shopping !

I am not here for world war 3 just to put across that there are too many want to be lawyers here.

so you have an angle grinder, what you seem to not understand is that we have photos of vehicle, Your Reg number, and a quick check with DVLA, gives us your address.

i always report clamps that have been cut off to the police, keeps the tax man happy knowing where the meant to be funds are for that clamp.

when the police come round and arrest you, which they do. you spend hours in cells have DNA taken and embaressment of N/B's watching.

ok you may not be charged, may get caution, but that new job you go for .. is lost due to criminal record. i win again

plus if you have an outstanding ticket or have cut a wheel clamp off. your vehicle will be flagged on our database and you are not able to use any of our car parks. try walking home from tesco with your shopping !

Don't need to look for that new job as im self employed and doing quite nicely thank you. And as for the embarrasment.. i can live with that reather than pay you scabs... oh and have you heard of on line shopping and do you really think i would use one of your car parks after getting clamped i WOULD rather walk thank you.

I know your only putting your side to the story but like it had been stated do you really think £110 is fair for 5 mins over parking and you don't even listen to valid appeals.

Mate i would rather ger arrested than line your pockets.

As it goes no i don't and i would be very upset if i got clamped, but its a job, theres a huge market out there and someone has to fill it.

i do feel for someone that has only been over by 5 minutes ( we operate a 20 min overstay system) if they have genuinley been to the space owners shop. but the people that think "oh sod it i'll park here i'm only nipping to the shop" and don't shop in the space owners shop.... there fair game. they make that choice.

i had a mouthy guy the other week, thought he was big cutting clamp off. got arrested and called crying because he had criminal record and had applied for a job and just lost it due to this. he cut off clamp and took it with him... theft and criminal damage. not his day

my advise to you all ........ forget the signs and badge, will all have them.

your only chance is contacting the land owner because lots of companies contracts are with lease holders of shops etc. the land owner prob doesn't even know clampers are on his land. if he doesn't then well you have a case. - free advice there you go.

"Clamping boss speaks out". And to think we had clampers down as lowlife, knuckle dragging, inbred, shaven headed ****. If the clamping boss is so happy about his lot why is he posting on here? Clearly something that is happening at the moment has rattled him.The only answer to scumsucking parasites like this is a suitably powerful angle grinder.

So you're admitting to unlawful immobilisation?

Which company did you say you owned again?

Clamper .. are you lonely ? I can not think of any other reason why you would just come here to post a very unconstructive message blatantly trying to engage people in an argument.

Are you deprived of attention ?

Or are you walting as a villan practising for panto?