How long did it take Egg to respond to your SAR?

218bhp
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5255 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As per the subject, I wondered how long it took others to respond to a SAR? I have found some other banks quite quick and others painfully slow.

GE Money were the fastest so far, sending all the info by special delivery within one week.

morning 218

Egg played around for a while asking for proof of ID etc and then waited the full 40 days before sending partial information

not very encouraging I'm afraid (and I got about 2 inch high pile of duplicate prints )

good luck

S

=================================================================

remember

the Sun is always shining, it's just that you can't see it sometimes

Egg were by far the slowest of all the SARS I sent. I sent it off in Jan of this year only to receive it in June. I had forgot about it to tell you the truth and I am only starting on them today:) They did at least have the good grace to return the cheque.

Good Luck

Edited by pat4
can't spell

Hi,

Seems to be it depends if you flavour of the month or not.

Have sent several CCA & SAR requests off to different Banks and other letters re. what they have sent and EGG seems to be the most responsive.

For what it's worth, what they did send was always in the negative, but they did respond.

Could it be the address your using?

Always sent my requests, letters, etc to: -

Customer Relations Office

EGG

Riverside Road

Pride Park

Derby

DE99 3GG

Wonder how much of the money we pay in inflated interest rates was used to get that Post Code?

Regards,

Bosun.

Please note: I have no formal qualifications in this area and any advice offered is given in good faith. :)

I was pleasantly surprised with them this time. They took forever with my sister's sar but sent everything to me within two weeks. But then again, I never had more then two charges on there. Don't know if that had anything to do with it.

I also sent it to the address Bosund gave.

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't sent an SAR to EGG yet - but I did CCA them - and they took nearly 2 months to reply - but they then DID send a copy of the original signed agreement - although it has the dodgy Prescribed Terms being fought in court by PT2537.

BD

• 2 weeks later...