NCO Europe (?) or The Devil..?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6214 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just as an observation- since the late 1960s,in Northern Ireland, bailiffs/DCAs have not had the legal powers to physically hassle anyone.

This was because a great many people simply removed themselves from the "system" of law and order. Once the population withdraws its consent from the system, any authority that DCAs believe they have simply evaporates.

Debt collectors and bailiffs then end up being found wrapped in bin bags, in ditches with 9mm holes in their heads.

Any power these loons have comes only from the public's consent and or fear. Once that fear is removed, they will have no alternative but to obey the law.

I sense either someone from the industry or someone who is not quite as old as their username suggests...

The former me thinks Demon-x , although looking at some of the spelling, it could be the latter lol

Just hate every DCA out there

• 1 month later...

Today I received a little slip through the post saying that NCO Will be calling on tuesday...............ive never heard of this company until my father sent me an email with a link to this site.I have no idea over this since the only debt I have is with the halifax which is getting paid off weekly

When this company state that they are calling is it a phone call or calling at the door 8)

They WON'T come! They threaten this ALL THE TIME. Do NOT panic. IF by an absolute miracle they ever do land on your doorstep - DON'T let them in! Agree to ONLY respond to letters. Please have a good look at the other threads etc on this site and you will see the best way to handle situations like this.

Abbey - 547.00 settled in full.

Second claim: £204 WON.

Barclaycard - 142.88 incl interest due WON BY DEFAULT as they didn't even bother entering a defence. Barclaycard paid up £184.88.

MBNA - Concluded £634.31

Capital One Concluded £148

Kinda disappointed I've no more banks to go after now...

Thank you, in the end I received another slip through the post giving me exactly the same info but tuesday came and went, no phone call, no knock at the door(at least thats what the old man tells me considering I was out at work) guess we can only see what they do next