1st credit and bankruptcy order..please help me

tony101
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5320 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i hope someone can help me with this matter....i was served with a bankruptcy order from 1st credit and i am due in court on the 9th november...i am at my wits end and dont no what to do...i havnt told my wife as this would kill her,we have lived in our home for 23 years and dont want to lose it,please help as i dont know what to do?is their a way so that i dont lose my home,i am a bag of nerves at the moment,not sleeping.they sent me a stat demand in june and i phoned 1st credit with an offer of monthly payments but he said they were going to go ahead with bankruptcy...what can i do..i hope someone can help me in any way possible..please help.

Hi Tony.

Firstly calm down. there is always hope. What you were served with is not a Bankruptcy Order, but a court date to have the petition hearing.

The judge will listen to your side of the story and only make you Bankrupt if there is no other option. Its not an automatic ending to being served a Stat Dem.

I once dragged out a hearing for over 2 years.

I was made BR 47 weeks ago, and im still in my own house, so again, you have time.

A copy of the original CCA is essential if you are to defend this petition.

Do you mind saying how much the debt is for, and if it is secured against your house?. This info is important.

Hi, tony101.

This thread would get more responce in the Debt Collectors Forum, do you want me to shift it there ?

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Thread moved.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

The trouble here is the OFT have given them a warning about this, they stopped for a little while and have now returned to where they were before the warning. The OFT need to be told about this clear breach, and they need to start dishing out the £50,000 fines they promised, only them will this **** stop driving people to despair and worse.

The trouble here is the OFT have given them a warning about this, they stopped for a little while and have now returned to where they were before the warning. The OFT need to be told about this clear breach, and they need to start dishing out the £50,000 fines they promised, only them will this **** stop driving people to despair and worse.

A warning about what ?

They are perfectly within their rights to pursue monies owed to them.

Not wanting to take Worst Credits side but wasnt the warning from the OFT about issuing SDs and not following through

quick question

as this is a bankrupcy hearing in cOurt

can ist crud be sent a cpr request for

the agreement

default notice

notice of assignment

AND A LIST OF PENALTY CHARGES

ABSOLUTELY>>>>> And without delay.

The very last resort is that the hearing is adjourned whilst waiting for this agreement. Although i suspect they will have one. So we must explore all options.

OK. Back on track.

Tony, is there ANY possibility that you can get this money together, or at least a couple of grand? That would help to get the hearing adjourned while you came to a payment arrangement of sorts.

Please talk to your wife about this. Better she hears it from you.