Excel parking services

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5021 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The problem is they rely on us acting as individuals and the majority of us are ignorant of the law and pay up. If we acted together and opened other people's eyes then it would become a problem for the PPc's. We should channel our 'Invoices' through one source acting on our behalf. imagine the frustration they would suffer

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And why would I????:confused:

Because of this :D

You get lost, and stop misinforming the OP. Why are you trying to get them send to court and get bailiffs coming round taking property and causing distress to their family?

I have lodged a strongly worded complaint to the mods, not just about your personal attack and false labelling of myself as a 'troll', but more importantly you are deliberately and cold-heartedly putting the OP in jeopardy by telling them completely the opposite of the right thing to do.

I hope this is my last post to you as you deserve to be banned.

Good riddance. You are a stain on the CAG community.

As for kiptower, what are you on about. Just google excel parking court success and you will find 152,000 hits. You should be careful what you're saying, just cos you're online it doesn't stop you from being prosecuted for slander and making false statements with the intention of damaging a business.

Jogs

Nice message - same kind of attitude he uses in his worthless profession I'd hazard a guess.

Stain of the community

The old adage about the pot calling the kettle black comes to mind.

cold-heartedly putting the OP in jeopardy

Even in the make-believe world of PPC this is completely risible.

Excel Parking are a perfectly legitimate PPC, unlike other ones.
Interesting interview on Radio 4 which would seem to contradict that idea too:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/facethefacts/transcript_20070810.shtml

Let's hope this buffoon will favour CAG with more than just his four wise posts to date .... its better than anything on TV at the moment

Edited by spitfire650

Quote:

Originally Posted by freakyleaky viewpost.gif

And why would I????:confused:

[quote=havinastella;

Because of this :grin:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legal Warden viewpost.gif

You get lost, and stop misinforming the OP. Why are you trying to get them send to court and get bailiffs coming round taking property and causing distress to their family?

I have lodged a strongly worded complaint to the mods, not just about your personal attack and false labelling of myself as a 'troll', but more importantly you are deliberately and cold-heartedly putting the OP in jeopardy by telling them completely the opposite of the right thing to do.

I hope this is my last post to you as you deserve to be banned.

Good riddance. You are a stain on the CAG community.

As for kiptower, what are you on about. Just google excel parking court success and you will find 152,000 hits. You should be careful what you're saying, just cos you're online it doesn't stop you from being prosecuted for slander and making false statements with the intention of damaging a business.

Oh right. Yes sorry I am witcha now!!!:)

Having taken the above statement from LW into account I have decided to ban you for life.:rolleyes::D

Edited by freakyleaky

Guest Legal Warden

Having taken the above statement from LW into account I have decided to ban you for life.:rolleyes::D

Why? I have done nothing but rebuf the unprovoked attacks and slander from other users, and try to help the OP to realise their best option is to pay the fine, which is not only lenient but perfectly legitimate.

If you ban me, you will be personally responsible for the suffering of the OP when they get a criminal record and have the bailiffs there harrassing their family. How will you and the other brainwashed "experts" feel when you cause something like that to happen?

OP, please, I am on your side. Pay the fine and everything will be OK. Don't pay, and you will be unable to sleep at night for several months, possibly years, with the threat of court action and a criminal record. This could ruin you mentally and put great strains on your life. So just pay the fine, please, for your own good.

I really can't believe you are still spouting this same rubbish. Say it often enough and you will start to believe it. (Oh you already do don't you!!!)

Aside from the fact your advice is total claptrap we have been informed that you are using another users account/pc and that user has asked for your account to be removed.

I am now happy to oblige.

Why? I have done nothing but rebuf the unprovoked attacks and slander from other users, and try to help the OP to realise their best option is to pay the fine, which is not only lenient but perfectly legitimate.

If you ban me, you will be personally responsible for the suffering of the OP when they get a criminal record and have the bailiffs there harrassing their family. How will you and the other brainwashed "experts" feel when you cause something like that to happen?

OP, please, I am on your side. Pay the fine and everything will be OK. Don't pay, and you will be unable to sleep at night for several months, possibly years, with the threat of court action and a criminal record. This could ruin you mentally and put great strains on your life. So just pay the fine, please, for your own good.

Actually apart from being a dam good laugh your advice is about as useful as a chocolate teapot.

Anyone with an IQ higher than this morning's temperature knows full well that parking is not a criminal matter, and to suggest not succumbing to this [problem] could lead to a "criminal record" is disingenuous and makes you look stupid.

Well said spitfire but I am afraid you would have more success banging your head on the nearest brick wall than getting through to LW.:)

You're right, but this guy has to be a sad sack of crap if he thinks anyone in their right mind would listen to him.

I guess that's why he chose to be "a hardworking parking executive" rather pursue a legitimate profession and make a useful contribution to society.

A man dies and goes to heaven. He arrives at the Pearly Gates and Saint Peter invites him into his office.

There are thousands and thousands of clocks on the wall, and occasionally one jumps back an hour.

“What’s with all the clocks Peter” the man enquires.

Saint Peter explains “these are life clocks, every living person has one, and each time they interfere with themselves it jumps back and an hour comes off their life”.

Still fascinated, the man says “I can’t see Legal Warden, the hardworking parking executive’s clock anywhere”.

Saint Peter replies “No we keep his on the ceiling and use it as a fan to cool the office”.

• Haha 1

absolutely awesome

we havent heard from the original poster

hope you are ok, just know you are in the same boat as me and many others, I refuse to be scammed :)

Shame LW had to be banned but we must keep this site clear of garbage for us users looking for the great advice offered.

Oh and Spitfire that joke made my day :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the advice on this, we have (as you have all said) recieved the first letter from excel, again witht he same content as was told in theis thread we would receive. We simply filed it as per your advice and will continue to file anything that comes off these ?people? andhope it will eventually go away, as it seems from reading the replies to our original thread, it will.

Thanks again and will keep you posted as to what happens next

Hi,

the latest letter we have off them states 'failure to pay this WILL result in court action'

Is this just huff and bluster from them or can they take us to court over this?

i know the comments on here say its all just rubbish bits of paper they send, but wanted to be sure as i dont want any bailiffs etc.. knocking on the door, with my wife and 2 very young kids at home.

Cheers again

i know the comments on here say its all just rubbish bits of paper they send, but wanted to be sure as i dont want any bailiffs etc.. knocking on the door, with my wife and 2 very young kids at home

Bailiffs can only act on a court warrant. For you to have a court warrant against you it would mean that Excel would have to take you to court and then win, you refuse to pay, then go back and get a warrant of execution. The chances of this happening are 0.1%. Relax, the threats are part of the [problem] - they cannot do anything to you or your family - trust us we are long established PPC busters.

Best Regards,

TFT

09/07/09 :)Business Studies BA(Hons) 2:1:)

eCar Insurance overpayment - £325

Settled in full - 15/09/08

NatWest Student A/C bank charges - £260

Settled under hardship scheme - 08/06/09

Natwest Business A/C bank charges - £60

Settled in full as GOGW - 20/04/09

Santander Consumer Finance late payment fees - £60

Part settled for £48 - 01/03/08

Peugeot Finance late payment fees - £50

Settled in full before county court hearing - 01/09/09

Peugeot Finance overpayment of £247

Settled in full - 01/12/08

Valley Leisure - complaint about collections agent

£160 part refund of gym membership in compensation - 01/02/09

HFC Bank - complaint about payment deducted from my account on wrong date

GOGW £10 - 01/05/09

The chances of this happening are 0.1%. Relax, the threats are part of the [problem] - they cannot do anything to you or your family - trust us we are long established PPC busters.

TFT

I respectfully disagree TFT - they take less than 1 in 1000 people to court, they're prospects of winning are not evening 1 in 10 provided the victim turns up and stays awake for the hearing and who would then ignore the judgement knowing that a bailing would call? Lets say 1 in 2 to get a number.

That gives you 1/1000 * 1/10 * 1/2 which is only 1 in 20,000 or 0.005% and that's being generous!

I'd roll the dice every time on ignoring a £70 bogus invoice or paying £25 in court fees if I am that 1 in 20,000.

I need another one of these tickets myself for entertainment. I'll be in SW3 near the Embankment this evening for a few hours, if anyone can suggest a good spot ....

• 8 months later...

further info: after months of nothing, a new letter from a debt collection agency has arrived stating we must pay them the money owed within 7 days or it will be passed to their solicitors - Graham White, for potential legal action. Is this the way these guys operate normally then? is it best for us to carry on ignoring them? Cheers for your help guys