Burchell & Rushton Bailiffs? Colchester 2005

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5365 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Do you know where abouts of these tow rags they releived me of £1462.81 for £450 one visit and one very abusive threatening

phone call march 2005 . Do you know of anyone else who suffered at their hands . Need info for intended Court Case against British Telecom who hired them in 2004/5 . Also need B T Legal Dept address as they are not replying to my e mails since i started requesting info on Bailiff. I need to get my money back from B T . Thanks everyone .

Do you know where abouts of these tow rags they releived me of £1462.81 for £450 one visit and one very abusive threatening

phone call march 2005 . Do you know of anyone else who suffered at their hands . Need info for intended Court Case against British Telecom who hired them in 2004/5 . Also need B T Legal Dept address as they are not replying to my e mails since i started requesting info on Bailiff. I need to get my money back from B T . Thanks everyone .

Try 'saynoto0870.com' , for leads/no's , when I tried to get hold of a slippery corporate address and they were not replying , I wrote again saying i thought I might owe them some money possibly , funnily enough they wrote back o me and I got their contact address . If its for a court claim you can;t claim/serve on a PO box address but the headquarters building or registered address is fine , beware if you win by default they will claim they never got the papers , thats what british gas did to me .

However if it is info you want make a data access request to their data controller requesting the specific data , but not limited to that , ask forall data on you , see templates on here. The data controllers job is to collate all the info from the relevant depts and send it to you within 40 days for no more than £10 cost , include any refs you have to narrow the specifics .good luck

Burchell & Ruston Ltd

20-21 Took`S Court, ,

LONDON, EC4A 1LB

From touchlocal

Burchell & Ruston

20-21 Tooks Court, London, EC4A 1LB

p: 02070252550 f: 02070252556

From hotfrog

Edited by T2upNorth

Burchell & Ruston Ltd

20-21 Took`S Court, ,

LONDON, EC4A 1LB

From touchlocal

Burchell & Ruston

20-21 Tooks Court, London, EC4A 1LB

p: 02070252550 f: 02070252556

From hotfrog

aka Sherforce

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My thanks to Noddyaccount T2upnorth Plodderton for your infomation and quick responce i thought Burchell& Rushton had done a disapearing act but now i can return the favour and legally give them a hard time starting Monday am . I will keep you informed as it happens .

Once again a big thank you everyone

a little more for you they have changed there company address to

Name & Registered Office:

BURCHELL & RUSTON LIMITED

SHERGROUP HOUSE

NO 3-4 FREEPORT OFFICE VILLAGE

CENTURY DRIVE BRAINTREE

ESSEX

CM77 8YG

Company No. 04933680

that should be the address you serve court papers on, Good luck

LFB

Lets fight bailiffs thanks for your contribution ,i am surprised about Clair Sandbrook 1980 how much misery has she put familys through ,your information will be a great help to me . What i would now like to know is has anyone any knowledge of excessive charges or ad ons from Sherforce Bailiffs or any problems with them .

oh yes,we have knowledge of sherforce they are imprinted in our memory forever. we did eventually manage to get every penny refunded but they think they have slithered their way out being taken to court as a result of the fraudulent charges they initially imposed and the breaches in law of their agent. An Interpleader allowed them to escape temporarily but a set aside to that is under way and the police have been informed they tried to take money from us frauduently. Hold the front page for a few more months, then they and their client will be back in court.

I have done a check on this company and it would apear that it was started in 03 but has been dorment since 05 there is usualy a reason for this and would seem as though there was some kind of isue.

i do intend on a full investigation on the two companies in the coming months.

If you would like further help with this please do PM me i will be glad to assist you.

LFB

This would be were i would start.

Welcome - HMCS Money Claim Online

usualy i would say send in a complaint but as the company has been dorment for some time i think you will find it hard.

dorment does not mean that you can't isue against them that would only be the case if it was disolved.

there was a new Director appointed on the 19-7-07 and also a new secretary.

LFB

please can you advise to the company name on the paper work as you can see from above there would appear to be a letter change.

because where ever i do a surch it always comes up as Ruston and not Rushton and that is a very big concern because if any legal cases have been won against them as rushton then it will never appear and could be a scape goat.

LFB

I think this is the records of the current director.

MARK PETER SMITH

Trading Directorships25Trading Shareholdings4Insolvent/Pre-Dissolution

Directorships7Insolvent/Pre-Dissolution

Shareholdings0Dissolved Directorships3Dissolved Shareholdings0Previous Directorships31Proprietorships0Postcode

That my freind tells me there is almost defo somthing not right

LFB

ME10 4QW

Edited by lets fight bailiffs

Good morning wonkeydonkey and lets fight bailiffs thank you once again for your Valued input .First of all on the 10th of march 2005 when my wife eventually gave into their Threats and Demands over the phone ,she paid by Barclays debit card £1462.81 then asked that they forward a receipt to us plus their Charges ,guess what they said ? so only information of who they are is taken from 2005 Barkleycard statement which spells their name as Burchell & Ruston Legal Services .I asked Barcleys last week to confirm who that money was paid to so will be able to recheck the Ruston or Rushton later this week . So very sorry beleive i spelt Rushton when it should read RUSTON Thanks for your offer of assistance wonkeydonkey lets fight bailiffs i will accept your help . Need to now Data Access B Telecom when i find their address .

Good morning wonkeydonkey and lets fight bailiffs thank you once again for your Valued input .First of all on the 10th of march 2005 when my wife eventually gave into their Threats and Demands over the phone ,she paid by Barclays debit card £1462.81 then asked that they forward a receipt to us plus their Charges ,guess what they said ? so only information of who they are is taken from 2005 Barkleycard statement which spells their name as Burchell & Ruston Legal Services .I asked Barcleys last week to confirm who that money was paid to so will be able to recheck the Ruston or Rushton later this week . So very sorry beleive i spelt Rushton when it should read RUSTON Thanks for your offer of assistance wonkeydonkey lets fight bailiffs i will accept your help . Need to now Data Access B Telecom when i find their address .

I am right in the sense that if you serve papers on any bt office like your local exchange service would have been completed as the same rule applies to the banks as well ?

So whats cooking today ?

When i issued my bank charges claim the banks argued in court that the document had not been served on them properly. The judge then asked them what connection the address had with them and they said our branch. That is good enough for the court as you have been served at a branch which is a service address.

So whats cooking today ?

the only thing with this though is that as far as i can see they only have one office and that is in braintree at sherforce but i can no longer find any connection between the two and serving at another sherforce office i dont think will count because they are two companies in ther own right, i could be wrong though.

LFB