What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2151 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

we're just waiting here for the next thing to go wrong

Got a reply back from the co-op about my younger sons bonus and his tax rebate................he's been over looked for two months now on his rebate and to a lad of 19 ......a £1,400.00 plus pay packet is BIG and so I called the co-op where he works part time and phoned and emailed the head office and they replied this morning.........FIVE DAYS after I mailed them to make them MORE aware of this problem..............their email to me just now was to tell me "quote" my concerns are being passed on to the rellevent office....................you know if I could reach some of these people I could punch em right in the neck..................IT'S NOT THIER MONEY IT'S MY SON'S........plus he won the euro cup sweepstake of £50.00 that was done between the shop staff and not one of the basts have paid him................I can wait to call in there again:mad2:

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to read that about you hob too N/O and sorry you have to endure a week of bangs Nyst "I'm not saying anything about anything mechanical that belongs to me just in case and due to the soot particle filtre blew out on my truck the other day and now thats a small shed load of money to fix that.................was quoted £700.00 plus VAT for a cat converter IF it was that that had blown but was told it's not that.............phew...................when is it going to come good for us...................sick as a chocolate frog here grrrrrrrrrrrr with ALL the shyte that seems to swamp us good people

Edited by burlyb

I was very judgemental of the wasp that stung me IN THE FLIPPING EAR this morning at 6.45am. :sad:

"Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me". Martin Niemöller

"A vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history". - Terry Pratchett

If I've been helpful, please click my star. :oops:

"the point" is the bit that they sting you with :p

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

I have been very judgemental of the pinball family next door................none of you would believe the way they are and how much a bunch of total tossers they are.......

I have also been very judgemental of the state this Bolympics fiasco and farce is going to make we Brits look to the rest of the world............Coe and Co need to be held to account plus Buckles needs to be nailed to a tree by his nads and if they still apply for the 5+ million fee then shoot the coc and his associates...and this poxy govt ....WHOLE house of lords and commons too..........

Blown up?...are you ok?

Yes thanks.... I'm fine.

It's been threatenng to blow for a few years now and has now died! and tripped the fuse box thank goodness and not electrocuted anyone!!

Water has been leaking down between the sold top rings as pans have boiled over!

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Can anyone tell me the point of wasps ?

Apparently, they are responsible for "bio-control" in the ecosystem, or in plain English, they eat things that would otherwise eat things that we would like to eat first. I am still unimpressed.

"Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me". Martin Niemöller

"A vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history". - Terry Pratchett

If I've been helpful, please click my star. :oops:

Apparently, they are responsible for "bio-control" in the ecosystem, or in plain English, they eat things that would otherwise eat things that we would like to eat first. I am still unimpressed.

That's my husband. Should he be worried about attacks from wasps guarding my chocolate?

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

Buying two parsley plants that not only were so dry they almost died by this afternoon - but they also had majestic basil growing in with them too!!!

Then when I phoned the supermarket, I was asked what the date was on the plant :lol: I laughed, and she had no idea what I was laughing at, till I explained that it was a PLANT, and shouldn't need a best before date!

It did however have one on, which still had a few days remaining - so I suggested that if they instruct their staff to water them, there would be no need for a best before date!

She then asked me how I knew that it was basil growing with the parsley - this was the point that I actually lost the will to live :lol:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

:lol:

The TFL website. Next Friday evening, I will be in a field in Derby in the arse end of nowhere. To get there, I'm being picked up at Kettering station and have to go via London. Apparently, I can't just catch a tube from Paddington to Kings Cross, I have to get the circle line from paddington, go to edgware road and then get the circle line to Kings Cross. What the hell?

A friend says TFL is talking out of its arse.

having emailed the solicitors who were "handling" my potantual calim for the fall I had last August only to be told that due to a lack of "comunication" failure on their part ...................they know NOTHING about me so maybe thats why the person who I emailed TWICE this week is away from the office today but what they did do is SIT BOLT UPRIGHT when i told them that I have had a series of cortizne injections in the damaged shoulder and also have a letter from the consultant notifying my GP that I will need surgery to hopefully PUT right what the fall did when I went over the raised edge of the concrete paved area that has lifted up due to this shyte highways and council planting trees in the avenue I live in FIFTY years after the avenue was laid..................the tree roots have blocked drains and cracked my tarmac drive plus cracked the foundations to my front wall and flipped the paths where ever the trees were planted.

I have to take NEW photos this weekend of the series of bad paving slab areas up and down the avenue and their shoddy repairs in relation to the terrible repair made outside my home to prove that what their workforce claim as good reapirs is a load of of cobblers....................you could NOT make this up it's the way my life revolves for me

what has made me swear today is

MP David Gawke who says that paying cash in hand for work is morally wrong.........fair enough it is and in a perfect world we'd all have honey and nectar on our tiger bread toast and we would all wear rose coloured glasses and all MP's would NOT have robbed us of millions of pounds and would have been forced to pay it all back and not like some who's husband rented norty dvd's for his own gratification "mine you you can see why he did" and the banks would be doing the right thing by us and Blair would have met the cross hairs of an assasin and our troops would NOT be fighting in two combat zones NOW and we should NOT be reading that 60.000 forin students each year are bogus and they only come here to work and rob brits of jobs and we should NOT be reading of ex eastern block nationals duping the social security of our land to pay out millions of pounds for bogus children in their homeland.................Gawke..................more like Gherkin to me.............ignorant tossa