What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2136 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hayfever..tried the none drowsy stuff and fell asleep for hours. The small print says it does that to a minority of people! Just like hair dyes says.. I ended up looking like I've been in the ring with Tyson but it's supposed to be a rare reaction. I need something to stop the snuffles and my eyes watering.

Edited by Crapstone

The poor thing :-(. Are you going to stay with her? It is a bit of a way away!! Hope she manages to get care sorted out :(

*pup runs off to bite bums*

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

When I had my hysterectomy in 1997 social services arranged for some care. I had a lady to do the housework and such once a week for 6 weeks. Not sure what the situation is now and obviously it varies in different areas but there's no harm in asking. Prepare well beforhand ;)

She's looking in to care etc, there are people who could go and stay with her but i'm just disgusted with them.

I'd rather she came here to me but we will have to wait and see when it is, she hasn't got date yet.

I'm half hoping the news will reach my mother and that she will decide it's time to resolve their differences and look after her when she needs it

Well done BB...................the support you need at last...........took their time! :)

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

my f***in keyboar playin up, ass you can see. i've orere a new one an will be trying to replace it myself wen it ets here. i may be gone soe tie. :mad:

Can't trust you wif nuffink:cool::grin:

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Shut it or I'll unplug YOU an' all, my lad. :mad:

You didn't have any problems spelling that did you?:grin:

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Crusher closing the last post thread..........serious abuse of power me thinks!!!!

Got Debt problems?

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Naughty naughty Crusher.

Got Debt problems?

croydon is well known for its mozzy population :rolleyes:
Actually:

Romney Marsh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Where you have stagnant water and sufficient warmth, you get mosquitoes, m'dear. and I can't speak for Croydon, but in f***ing New Addington, lately, we have been getting quite a few, and bloody big buggers they are too. :mad: