The last post Wins.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2344 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

'ello peeps...think my lucks run out..:( they didn't bother replying to my settlement letter so it looks like back to court for me..:rolleyes:

Given 'em another day to respond by Email due to postal strikes but I shan't hold my breath... Mind you, it is ORANGE WEDNESDAY tomorrow..;)

Last Post. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

:wink:better news on my husbands illness, been to the hospital today, cancer in one small localised spot and treatable by the least invasive treatment.

yaaaaaaaa and last post

Fandabidozy Hils!!!! How wonderful!! Our positive orange posts seem to be working :grin: should get news for Mum tomorrow.. fingers crossed its good too.. Really pleased for you and hubby.. :wink:

I'm having the last post though.. :-D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Here here Hils, that's absolutely brilliant news.

Well, on my score, it would appear that NW have not furnished the courts with a signed copy of my agreement despite a DJ's order, so tomorrow (as long as it didn't appear by 4.00pm today) I should be able to start the process in getting the claim Struck Out.

Woo hoo

x:)x

Spammie, you going back to court?
Looks like a distinct possibility.. :cool: T'other side haven't agreed to not start another claim or try and sell it on for someone else to have a bash so it's the only way of ending it once and for all.

All in a day.. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looks like a distinct possibility.. :cool: T'other side haven't agreed to not start another claim or try and sell it on for someone else to have a bash so it's the only way of ending it once and for all.

All in a day.. :D

Hmm they best watch out, something tells me you will succeed :grin:

306701298_2c0ee79951.jpg%3Fv%3D0&usg=AFQjCNHGxm4KiIIeBMZwetUcFQFRWyIQ4g

;)better news on my husbands illness, been to the hospital today, cancer in one small localised spot and treatable by the least invasive treatment.

yaaaaaaaa and last post

That's fantastic news HF! :D

And it looks very positive for a certain Pingu too. She may not be the weakest link after all. One to watch for sneaking the LP when we aren't looking. :)

You'll get through this Spammie hang on in there o' orange one.:wink:

Beachy..Dusty Springfield.. Who's that? Must be before my time.:p

I'm feeling old though..my little girl is 18 tomorrow :(.

"Last post is mine all mine I tell you "....( Stoney stamps feet and has a tantrum!)

:Dand I have pinched it from you.

We know the guitarist that played for Dusty, Gary Boyle, did you know him?

No - she was alone, she only attended to 'cut the ribbon' on a new development, my job was to keep the local 'toerags' away from her.

Stoney - you've never heard of Dusty Springfield :eek: Oh I cant allow you to have the Last Post now :p:)

I have absolutely no knowledge of a bare footed lady Beachy..

One has to preserve their youth you know ..other than getting pickled :p

Believe it or not I was a guard....until it got too hot to handle..I get the heebees just thinking about it now. Ram-raids, knives, guns and chasing people up and down streets. Never again :mad:

But I will claim the last post :)

Goodnight Beachy... Good morning everybody else..:)

Thanks for the positive vibes from everyone let's see what ORANGE WEDNESDAY brings for us all...:D Hope it's a good one.

Last Post. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for the orangeness peeps... so far unfortunately it's not coming through... Mum can't get results from her test because they changed her consultant and she wrote to her previous one... when she eventually got the secretary of the new one she was a bit vague and 'hmm I'll see what I can find out but I can't promise anything' :rolleyes: They've decided to go on trip anyway regardless..

I owe the swear box a few quid today cos of Lloyds...:(

Onwards Upwards and 'things can only get better'

Last Long Post... sorry:D

5pm today for me Tex.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]