Anyone heard of........

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5419 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all.Has anyone had any experience of a Debt collector named 'Eversheds'?

I am going through(in the next couple of months) a Bankruptcy file and these plonkers have tried a nasty phone call which didnt work.I basically told them to contact my Financial advisor whom are dealing with my case.

regards to all

Tom

Banks-B*stards all of em'!!!:mad:

Eversheds usually deal with Abbey National accounts, they are a 'licenced legal practice' so some phone monkey phoned me, but are really a 'limited liability partnership' between a solicitor and somebody in Abbey...

If you are going through a bankruptcy proceeding they will do everything they can to ensure they have a bite of what is left, and a big one at that. If the debt they are dealing with is unsecured make sure it stays that way... they are not very pleasant people.

• Haha 1

Cheers guys.My Financial people say they are a bunch of 'nasty,pushy b*stards'.They be right.The call was funny though.He/Call centre Bunny was really agressive about the £25,000 I owed the banks,but when he got a bit carried away I simply said to him " am I being agressive to you?".He said "No".I replied with "well dont be like that with me"....but what about this Debt ,we want the money.There you go again I said.Look deal with my financial advisors because I dont expect to be spoken to in that tone and certainly not in the middle of Coronation Street!.....he put the phone down on me....how rude!!!!!

Hi Sillygirl1.Yeah,the debts are Credit card debts.I used to be a county court certificated Bailiff (BOO,HISSSSS) but got sacked after a short period for trying to help people ,as opposed to what they wanted me to do.W*nkers!.So I think this firm are barking up the wrong tree.

Suggest you click 'search forum' put in Eversheds and it should bring up a lot of info.

I know of least one other thread about them on here.

Years ago, when I working at a faceless utility company we used to get our share of grief from these people, and they were a pretty nasty bunch even then.

Just looked them up on another thread.May ask my F/Advisor if its worth sending a CCA for each of the Debts.worth a try do you think?

Standard practice.

Send them this letter, (recorded or special delivery), along with a £1 postal order. Print your name , don't sign the letters.

1 High Street,

Newtown,

Kent

R21 4RH

June 28, 2006

The Loan Company

Company House,

Church Street,

Newtown,

Kent,

R1 7HG

Dear Sir/Madam

Re:− Account/Reference Number 4563210025897412

This letter is a formal request pursuant to s.77/78 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. I require you to provide me with a true copy of the credit agreement relating to the above account, together with any other documentation the Act requires you to provide.

I expect you to comply fully and properly with this request, within the statutory time limit. You are reminded that should you fail to comply with my request, the provisions of s.77 will apply.

If it is your view that you are not the creditor, s.175 of the CCA 1974 applies in the case of a simple assignment, and places a duty upon you to pass this request to the creditor. In the case of an absolute assignment, you are a creditor as defined by s.189. If you contend that you purchased the rights but not the duties of any agreement, you are reminded that s.189 of the Act is clear that an assignment is of both rights and duties.

Your attention is drawn to ss.5(2), 3(b),6 and 7 of the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 (CPUTR).

I enclose a postal order in the sum of £1.00, which is the statutory fee. Note that these funds are not to be used for any other purpose.

If you are unable to comply fully and properly with this request, you should confirm this in writing at the earliest opportunity, and certainly within the statutory time limit for compliance, and return the fee.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

Mr A N Other

Send the letters to the DCA, if there is one or straight to the Creditor if not.

See what they come up with.

David

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

thanks all.recieved letters from all creditors accepting £1 per month until Bankruptcy.Put a big F*****G smile on my face I can tell you.Cant recommend Integrity Financial Services(shrewsbury) enough.Though this forum is the danglies!!!Just to top it off....the local RBOS had its cash machine lifted out of the front of the building last night with a JCB.Ha,Haaaaaaaa!

Your wicked :D;)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert