Anyone heard / dealt with CES Services ltd

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4742 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you appeal to them? You must appeal. Which they decline of course! Then send a letter headed 'Letter before legal action' to give them 7 or days to refund you or reconsider their decision. I am not at the stage to get the claims form.. It looks like you can download it or if you google n1 small claims and got to gov site. I think you can pick one up at any magistrate court. I also sent a letter to the company on whose property they were clamping. Neither have responded. Yet? You can contact me at sunnyaspect rocketmaildotcom if u like.

you can download an N1 form off google when you need it. remember to include the landowner in your claim, coz win or lose, the PPC undoubtedly won't pay you, the landowner can't get away that easy. This means you also have to send the landowner a LBA before going to court.

• 2 months later...

Hi, lets join forces to defeat these bastards, my car was towed even if I had a valid reference number.

The way we must fight them is to prove that the way they deal their business is unethical and unfair and misleading.

The first time I parked my car the guy rushed me gave me the code and hang up. I called again. the code was wrong if i didn't call I would have my car towed the first time.

When I got my car towed they said that my ref no was expired altough I got the previous day a 4 days permit. When I checked the reason on the ticket they gave me it was said that the reason was because the reference number was not displayed properly.

My number is 07401201474 call me and let's meet and find a way to fight back.

They should be regulated by someone and not allowed to abuse their power.

you can download an N1 form off google when you need it. remember to include the landowner in your claim, coz win or lose, the PPC undoubtedly won't pay you, the landowner can't get away that easy. This means you also have to send the landowner a LBA before going to court.

You need to sue them and whoever contracted them to clamp there. DO NOT just take the clampers to Court, you will not see your money even if you win a CCJ against them - that would be a hollow victory!

You cannot all club together as your cases are different. You need to sue on an individual basis, see the advice above by crem, post #79.

• 1 month later...

I got clamped on my own street where I live at!!!!!!!!! Ok so here is the story and I hope you guys get back to me as I feel alone but been doing loads of research. So I live on a housing association estate and we all have our own drives. So I can't even park in my own drive without a permit. So my housing manager wrote a letter saying I need to send them CES 10 pounds for each car that I need a permit for. And also spoke to someone in CES before hand to confirm some things and they only said to send them 10 pounds for each car and send it to the address. So I did and they gave me a 'temp permit' so I had to write on a piece of paper the code and put it on my dash.

So guess what, they cashed the cheque and then sent me a letter saying they cannot complete the application unless I send them a copy of log book, utility bill, and insurance details. That was last week and since I did not have all of the documents I could not send it to them and I have to wait until I get all docs.

My car was taken and then they said I need to pay 395 for today and then if i come tomorrow its 425. WTF!!!!!! So they take my money.... my housing association doesn't mention anything about docs required and also when I spoke to them on the phone they did not mention to send those docs... now my car is gone. I am going to take them to court and my housing association for the fee, interests, and emotional damages caused because they were really nasty to myself on the phone. I also mentioned that I have a child with disabilities and were really disgusting, saying tough luck and that they said to me everyone has got an excuse because I needed some time for them to get my letter and payment... and this was before i found out about the util bill and insurance docs they required.

Anyone with words of encouragement or anyone fighting them now in court and has anyone lost the court case??????? any ideas or tips i can use. I am looking at my contract with the association about parking my in drive and that the rent includes parking, so why should I pay to have a permit per year??? I am so taking the association to court for failing to protect its tenants and also breach of contract.

you are correct in taking both the PPC and the housing association to court jointly, because when you get judgement in your favour if the PPC dont pay you can go to the housing assoc. Regarding emotional distress that is not that simple or quantifiable

I got clamped on my own street where I live at!!!!!!!!! Ok so here is the story and I hope you guys get back to me as I feel alone but been doing loads of research. So I live on a housing association estate and we all have our own drives. So I can't even park in my own drive without a permit. So my housing manager wrote a letter saying I need to send them CES 10 pounds for each car that I need a permit for. And also spoke to someone in CES before hand to confirm some things and they only said to send them 10 pounds for each car and send it to the address. So I did and they gave me a 'temp permit' so I had to write on a piece of paper the code and put it on my dash.

Is any of this about sending a private parking company money for a permit to park on a private drive outside your house in your housing contract?

So guess what, they cashed the cheque and then sent me a letter saying they cannot complete the application unless I send them a copy of log book, utility bill, and insurance details. That was last week and since I did not have all of the documents I could not send it to them and I have to wait until I get all docs.

WTF what has your insurance details got to do with a private parking company? Oh yes, send us a utility bill as well, everything someone would require to steal your identity. There is absolutely no way I would be sending them any of the documents they requested, they are a private company not some lawful authority!!!!

My car was taken and then they said I need to pay 395 for today and then if i come tomorrow its 425. WTF!!!!!! So they take my money.... my housing association doesn't mention anything about docs required and also when I spoke to them on the phone they did not mention to send those docs... now my car is gone. I am going to take them to court and my housing association for the fee, interests,

You are right to include the housing company as well.

and emotional damages caused because they were really nasty to myself on the phone.

You will only start complicating matters going down this road and will probably end up having to pay for solicitors, private statements from doctors etc with no guarantee you will win and you risk losing the strongest part of your case. Just stick to reclaiming the parking charges.

I also mentioned that I have a child with disabilities and were really disgusting, saying tough luck and that they said to me everyone has got an excuse because I needed some time for them to get my letter and payment... and this was before i found out about the util bill and insurance docs they required.

They have the attitude they have because they are ****, telephone tough guys who would be scared of a 10 year old skinhead.

Anyone with words of encouragement or anyone fighting them now in court and has anyone lost the court case??????? any ideas or tips i can use. I am looking at my contract with the association about parking my in drive and that the rent includes parking, so why should I pay to have a permit per year??? I am so taking the association to court for failing to protect its tenants and also breach of contract.

As I said earlier don't get too carried away with the emotional side to this story, forget about failing to protect tenants and breach of contract just stick to the main story of parking. I would suggest the other aspects you would hope to claim for are usually outside the remit of the ordinary man in the street and you would therefore need proper legal advice.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

As I said earlier don't get too carried away with the emotional side to this story, forget about failing to protect tenants and breach of contract just stick to the main story of parking. I would suggest the other aspects you would hope to claim for are usually outside the remit of the ordinary man in the street and you would therefore need proper legal advice.

regards

I got my car back today. And I didn't have to pay a fu*king thing. Bastards I hate them. Sorry for the other guy .though who was waiting there as well. Still considering court action just for the hell of it

Why should you have to?

Because I don't have a permit to park on my own drive and I need to send them insurance, log book, utility bill. But I'm going to fight it with housing association. All of them plonkers