You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

londoncass

Anyone heard / dealt with CES Services ltd

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3324 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, So I've been on these forums a month or so since CES services took my car away from a private street.

I've appealed but no response. Court proceedings by the end of the week if the landlord fails to reply to my LBA.

oh forgot to mention, they are london based and their compound run by total **** is based out on the north circualr near ikea in edmonton

Hi there,

Yes, I'm currently dealing with this company. Parked in private street with little or no signage. Appealed but appeal rejected. Courts here we come. Lots of tricks up my sleave too I hope.

Have you had any luck yet?

Do you have/can you confirm an address for this organisation?

The address on the ticket I've got is a bit disjointed, it reads:

CES Services, Unit 23F5, N17 Studios, 74-792 High Road London

yes .. have you been done by them? Their "appeal" address is po box 61209, london, n17 0sj..

Their "appeal" address

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

Yes.. a lovely company. Their appeals are dealt with by the company secretary, Clive Machatara. Unfortunately, his policy is to file them in the same place that we file our private parking tickets.

On their website they claim to have provided traffic services for over 10 years, yet they were only incorporated back in August 2007... Surely they wouldn't fold one company after having too many CCJs and then reform as someone else?!

Strangly, ISTM is now a disolved company, and Nick Kenward was a director of that company, but is now one of CES services. A coincidence I hear you wonder... hmmm :

istm.jpg

Hi, So I've been on these forums a month or so since CES services took my car away from a private street.

I've appealed but no response. Court proceedings by the end of the week if the landlord fails to reply to my LBA.

Complete pikeys , years ago I had to go to their compound to fetch a friends car , when I asked worker there why they had no gates , he explained that some builders had taken umbridge over their missing vehicle , and had arrived in the evening pulled the gates off with a lorry and retrieved their truck , Way to go sue them till they bleed .

Well done to the truckers.

Way to go sue them till they bleed .

No point, most of these companies simply collect CCJs until they become too much of a nuisance and then they fold the company - setting up a new one the followwing day.

You need to jointly sue the clamping company and the landowner (landowners find it much harder to run away and hide to avoid paying)

Thanks for the info LondonCass! Yes I have been done by them and I'm about to write to them for a refund which I know will be ignored but needs to be done before I file an N1 small claims against them.

Thanks for the info LondonCass! Yes I have been done by them and I'm about to write to them for a refund which I know will be ignored but needs to be done before I file an N1 small claims against them.

Make sure you title your letter:

Letter before legal action

regards

Really useful information on these guys.

I've been towed by them twice in a month.

Had to pay £425 and £395 on each pccassion respectively. I spoke to the man who worked at the compound, John Burvell. He told me and my fiance that they have a meeting every Monday where they are told to catch people for any excuse: missing digits on permits, cms over boundaries etc.

I'm suing them.

Anyone read the count of Monte Cristo - I'm bringing this organisation down if it's the last thing I do.

Well done Gibbons, please keep us posted on your progress. I am interested on how you get on with these cowboys.

regards

Really useful information on these guys.

I've been towed by them twice in a month.

I'm suing them.

Don't forget to include the landowner in your claim otherwise the PPC are more than likely just to ignore a CCJ even if you win.

I am suing them and at the moment waiting for a court allocation date.

What worries me is that I have not included the landowner. Does it mean that if I win they still won't pay out?

The idiots have clamped me at 11:08 pm in the car park of the property I live in despite the fact that I had an exception note which I waved in front of their nose. Basically within 10 min while I was unpacking, and carrying things up to the 2nd floor, they drove in through the broken gates and clamped my friend's car. And this in the middle of the night.

Can anyone tell me if I have a chance to ever see my money? Otherwise I am happy for a joint claim... I also want to bring them down!:evil:

they seem to patrol a lot during the night...

Have they acknowledged your claim? Are they defending it? Has it been transferred to a local court? If so you could ring them up and ask them how to go about adding a second defendant. Where abouts were you done? PM me if you prefer..

Hi londoncass,

yes they have done all the above and now my case will be heard in Clerkenwell and Shorditch court. As mentioned I am waiting for the allocation date of the hearing.

Cotton Lofts in Hackney, if that helps. It is owned by Octagon Investment, so I guess they are the landowners?

I've used companies house to check the name:

There are two that fit the bill - one is in liquidation.

OCTAGON INVESTMENTS LIMITED

LANGLEY HOUSE

PARK ROAD

EAST FINCHLEY

LONDON

N2 8EX

Company No. 04202689

OCTAGON INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT LIMITED (In Liquidation)

GRENVILLE COURT

BRITWELL ROAD

BURNHAM

BUCKS

SL1 8DF

Company No. 01774675

I think the top one is likely to be the one as they list the nature of their business as:

Nature of Business (SIC(03)):

7011 - Development & sell real estate

7020 - Letting of own property

7032 - Manage real estate, fee or contract

You should send them an LBA and include them in the claim as a co-defendent.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does not constitute legal advice and is not represented as a substitute for legal advice from an appropriately qualified person or firm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you pin1onu!!

Yes it is the first company from your list.

Do you mean that I have to start a new claim? And can I send them an LBA without previous warnings?

I have tried to ring the court and ask for advise but their lines are hopeless.

You should send them an LBA and include them in the claim as a co-defendent.

Could someone who has added a co-defendant before to their claim advise on the procedures?:-|

Thanks

hi everyone

these guys took my car last week again in the night as their note was completely invisible. please let me know if anyone won a court against them.

It costed me £425.00 and i have to get my money back. this is disgusting.

help!

many thanks

join the club!! I think there are a few of us in the process... but no one as far as I know has actually got to court yet. It takes months!

Where abouts were you clamped?

These clowns collect CCJs like smarties, then they fold and start up as a new company.

Good luck in your efforts.

regards

hi

they took the car from sylvan grove in cricklewood.

i have just started. just send them the letter before leal action.

I know they will ignore it completely ignore it but i have to do it.

we see how it goes...

I have received a reply saying that their signs comply with the low and they believe that their fees are very reasonable too, so they believe that the car has been towed away corectly.

I hate these poeple. that is ridiculous