welcome - court - collectors - fetch car

conradsfate
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5398 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

post check ur Pms re ur post i was confussed about.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

also look at the insurance premiums credit £2K+

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

you will find, and dont slap my wrists

welcome have been doing some creative accounting

the insurance is allready in the agreement, they have also added it seems to the total as well to inflate the figures

if i can proove this, which i will

its a clear case of fraud

noticed the fee disbursment, which is brokers fee has not been debited also

now to get my teeth into this

i thought the repaymens were £202.48

post numbers 43, 47 and 68

I have made the page bigger and they all say according to my OH 202.48

My calcs are as follows

£202.48*48= £9,719.04 so there is quite a bit missing.

What was the actual purchase price of the car? If we take that and start calculating around that we can work out the extras.

Those £100 ad hoc and capitalisation fees are nonsense - they make no sense. The footnote about the capitalisation fee makes no sense. It's gibberish.

well thanks to CAG yet again they were not creative enough.

• 2 weeks later...

I rang the courts about the letter for the amount they asked for and they told me to ignore it? I shouldnt have recieved it as i wasnt meant for me. they sent letter with envelope to send it back.

I asked them about mine and they said it was going through process.

I got to do defence.

its 48 payments at 202.42 9716.16

ime looking at post 43

the total amount payable is 9816.16

are we still on the same wave lenghth

£100 left floating ????

and in the meantime I have now had a letter from

LEWIS DEBT RECOVERY - A FINAL DEMAND

issued on the behalf of Welcome Finance.

don't understand cause they are also saying they want the money

I think the whole of the UK are after me

Edited by conradsfate

conradsfate,

don't worry about lewis debt recovery they are welcome only in another name...same company...just trying to scare you. only thing I am not sure of which hopefully the knowledgeable ones can answer is...can a creditor pass on a debt when its going through the court proceedure? and did you get a notice of assignment to inform you it was being passed over?

conradsfate,

don't worry about lewis debt recovery they are welcome only in another name...same company...just trying to scare you. only thing I am not sure of which hopefully the knowledgeable ones can answer is...can a creditor pass on a debt when its going through the court proceedure? and did you get a notice of assignment to inform you it was being passed over?

Nope, nothing

Have not had anything of Welcome at all.

They didnt tell me when they sent Midland Debt round or these Lewis group.

I thought the same - how many are dealing with it??? cause i'm stumped now, confused about the whole legal thing.