Any ideas for a catchy T-shirt slogan?

007coot
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6484 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

also dont forget, we're all in this together, I'm pretty sire alot of us would be happy to chip in. I know I'd be happy to help ironing!.

All I have to do is phone mum up (lol kidding).

Alot of people are very thankful for this site, its literally a Godsend, and I'm sure they want to put back in what they got out of this!

I'll send it to both banks I'm fighting when I've won.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Being a long standing happy customer of yours, I would like to apply for sponsorship for the Consumer Action Group website (http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk).

They are grossely underfunded and would appreciate any sponsoring they could get.

If you are willing to sponsor them, please visit the above website and notify the administrator of your interest.

Kindest regards,

Adrian

wouldnt doing something like this after a court hearing (of it goes that far) be classed as harassment? if not, hell I'll do it haha

• 2 weeks later...

Sue your bank!

& Get Ready to live a life of luxury!

My Account:

HSBC - Data Protection Act Request sent | Claiming £2138 | Prelim Letter Sent | LBA Sent | Offer received to pay back £1850

My Wife's Account:

Lloyds TSB - DPA Request sent | Claiming £3100 | Prelim Letter Sent | LBA Sent |

instead of using an outside company for the teeshirts:

3) Print off a LOAD of designs

Just a hint, make sure you print them out as a mirror image otherwise the message will be hard to read once it's ironed on (trust me!).

Check out ConsumerActionGroup

would become

puorGnoitcAremusnoC tuo kcehC

My Account:

HSBC - Data Protection Act Request sent | Claiming £2138 | Prelim Letter Sent | LBA Sent | Offer received to pay back £1850

My Wife's Account:

Lloyds TSB - DPA Request sent | Claiming £3100 | Prelim Letter Sent | LBA Sent |

How about

2 MILLION POUNDS RECLAIMED BY CUSTOMERS

WWW.BANKACTIONGROUP.CO.UK

RECLAIM WHAT IS LAWFULLY YOURS

REFUNDED

Hubbys - HSBC £4,165 paid 18/8 after MCOL issued :)

HSBC - £651 paid 18/8 after MCOL issued :)

HSBC - £147 Prel 7/8, LBA 21/8, MCOL 6/9 £241

Hubby Halifax - Prel 29/7 £215, LBA 21/8, Offer rec. £110 22/8, MCOL 6/9 £298

Abbey - £2758 - Prel 26/6, LBA 10/7 - MCOL 26/7 £3,391, offer 25/8 £1,755.94, paid £3567.32 after Case manag hearing

Barclays - £675 Prel7/8, LBA 21/8, offer received £300 MCOL 6/9 £998 - Paid £1,012 before going to Court

thanks peeps,

in the end I decided to buy one alreaded printed from Reloads shop. The slogan is perfect and I can't wait to wear it. I hope it arrives tomorrow as I have some cheques to pay into the bank. I just HAVE to wear it!

take a look here: CAG Jr. Baby Doll T-Shirt > Consumer Action Group | CafePress

Just had a genius brain-fart, how about:

I sued my bank and all I got was this lousy T-shirt

(plus ALL my money back!!)

My Account:

My Wife's Account:

Could I wear one of those tshirts if I have to go to court? Or am I supposed to dress smartly? Suppose I could have it under a shirt and tie, and wrip them off to reveal my CAG tshirt underneath when I am awarded a hard earned victory!! :D

BOS

Claim No.3 for £589.75+8%, Decree received, Sheriffs Officers instructed to serve a charge 21/4!

Claim No.4:- claiming £1507.00, Court Papers submitted 5/4 !

CAG WON'T BE GAGGED

SUE THE B*****D'S?

LOL

Halifax settled

Halifax (again) settled

Nationwide settled

Natwest settled

Don't forget to donate to this site, they gave us the backbone to put up a fight, we've learnt how to reclaim our rights and proved banks are all nothing but........ rubbish <wink>