Any ideas for a catchy T-shirt slogan?

007coot
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6497 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey peeps,

I want to get a t-shirt printed to wear into the bank when I close the account down and also to wear up the school, shopping etc for a bit more publicity.

Can you suggest a good slogan?

Something along the lines of:

Re-claim your bank charges

www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk

I fought the bank and WON!

Not too many words though. I am a size 8 and I want a skinny fit top not a baggy t-shirt so the more wording the smaller the writing which won't be easily read from a distance.

I want it to stand out. I will of course be asking Dave and Bankfodder for approval before printing.

Thanks peeps.

This one is for the men.

Bank charge busting

Amazing

Loverly

Liberating

Bank

Action

Group

This one is for the ladys.

Helpful

Amazing

Next to Godly

DCA's Beware

Bank

Action

Group

My brain isn't working so well this morning so I got a bit stuck on some of the letters :)

I FOUGHT THE BANK

AND THE

LAW WON.

www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk

When you go into production, mine's an Extra Large. :D

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

I'm just trying to find the cheapest website to get it printed. Maybe Dave would consider doing a deal with a company and then selling them on here to make money for the website? I wonder if he would be able to get any companies to sponsor us????

It would entail taking orders,then placing the orders with an outside company.

Waiting for them to be received, then packaging and sending them out on an individual basis.

The alternative would mean tying up cash by holding stock of all the differnt colours and sizes, etc.

On the other hand, Dave does have a family life as well as all the considerable time that he spends running this site.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Yep, way too much work. If I can find a cheap enough website then I could just let people know where to get one if they wanted one and then they can wear them for extra publicity. Aslong as they still make a donation to this website of course.

Got really hyper and excited for a while, this always happens on a friday and I come up with crazy ideas without thinking them through properly:oops:

I'll get one printed and go from there. :)

how about

IN THE BAG WITH CAG! and on the back but the web addy :D

Smile - £2385.50 - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 31/07/2006

02/08/2006 - S.A.R aknowledged and passed onto relevant team (£10 taken out also today)

09/09/06 Statements recieved.

That spreadshirt website looks brilliant but I don't have the brains to do something like this. It would make money for the website though. If anyone else has the brains and time to open a spreadshirt shop on behalf of the CAG that would be fab. Any volunteers???????????;) ;) ;) ;)

I love some of these 'T' shirt slogans! Gonna have to get one each for me and the kids LOL! We can all be walking advertisements... and proof that we're winning against the Fat Cats!

28th July 06 - Data protection request taken into ABBEY branch with £10 cash... clock's started ticking!

05th August 06 - Microfiche arguement letter sent... In reply to first letter from Pam Speed, received from her this morning.

***I will gladly be donating 5% to this site!***

instead of using an outside company for the teeshirts:

1)buy teeshirts wholesale off of ebay

2)also buy some HP 'Iron it on paper' (which you can print on and then iron it on a tee shirt)

3) Print off a LOAD of designs

4) Get ironing