Jump to content

Aphex Twin

Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aphex Twin

  1. Keeping the car is a no go unfortunately, I can't trust it.
  2. Warrantywise and I have been reimbursed for the short fall that I paid that the warranty didn't cover.
  3. Thank you for your patience and the information you have provided. If he comes back to me asking me to repair it can I refuse and still push for a refund? I really want rid of this car now
  4. So I have just heard back from the garage and the timing belt needs replacing, I emailed the dealer rejected the car and asked for a refund, he is asking for diagnostic from the latest problem. Do I need to provide it or can I just reject it and leave the ball in their court?
  5. Via bank transfer. They had a building with a good selection of cars inside.
  6. They had a building with a good selection of cars inside.
  7. So purchased 28th of August, bmw 325i for £8795. Came with a 3 month warranty wise warranty. Test drove it and it was good. Problems started the day after purchase when cold, taken to Bartlett automotive in Peterborough for diagnostic of rough idle, loss of power spotty acceleration. Spark plug, injector and coil pack on cylinder 4 replaced. While in the garage the footwell control module failed and had to be replaced. Due to bmw having problems with supply I had to wait 1 1/2 weeks to get it back. I phoned (recorded) 26th of September complainin
  8. They have stamped the book with their own stamp, but they did not perform the service, instead took the word of the previous owner that it had been done by the previous owner. The seller is Anslow Autos https://www.anslowautos.co.uk/
  9. Hi, I'm more concerned about the stamping of the service book than anything. Is this not fraud? I will update with the details once I get home.
  10. Hello, I have recently purchased a car at the end of August and have had a lot of problems with it. I sent an email to the dealer with pictures of faulty service parts such as a crushed blocked oil filter, and black thick oil. When I received a reply they told me that the previous owner had carried out the service and that they had taken his word for it and stamped the book on his behalf. It was supposed to have been serviced 3000 miles ago but the garage manager (bmw specialist) said there is no way it has been serviced in a long time. My question is, can the d
  11. Hey guys, well it has been a month since I filed my defence 25/09/2015 and nothing has happened, what should be my next move? or do I just wait? Thanks.
  12. Hey guys, received a letter from solicitors today. We have received your defence. We are taking our client's instructions in relation to your defence and will come back to you as soon as we can. In the meantime, the matter has been placed on hold. Should I expect to hear any more from them or is this them giving up?
  13. Thanks for the replies you are great! Just checked on equifax, nothing on there. I had an experian account last year and there was nothing on there. I am 100% certain I have not made a payment nor acknowledged the debt since before 2006 so I'm gonna do it! Thanks for giving me the confidence to do this guys x
  14. OK, sorry for being dense its just way outside my comfort zone. Will file defense now thanks for bearing with me Should I reply to the above letter about the documents, I don't have any so it wouldn't hurt surely? And do I need to write to the court if im going to file?
  15. Hi, thanks for the reply. I have done the Acknowledgment and I also sent a CPR31.14 request to the solicitor and today I received A reply here it is . We confirm our client is willing to agree to the extension of 28 days, for you to file your defense. Pursuant to CPR 15.5(2) please notify the court in writing of the agreement. CPR 31.14 relates to a right to inspect a document and can be distinguished from standard disclosure of evidence during the course of proceedings. We believe that you may have already "inspected" the documents to which you make reference because on v
  16. Do you mean Acknowledgment of Service to extend, then claim Statute barred on money claim website, just to get it straight, my head is a bit of a mess right now sorry.
  17. Name of the Claimant ? Cabot Financial (UK) Limited Date of issue – top right hand corner of the claim form – this in order to establish the time line you need to adhere to. 07/09/2015 Date of issue XX + 19 days ( 5 day for service + 14 days to acknowledge) = XX + 14 days to submit defence = XX (33 days in total) - 10/10/2015 ^^^^^ NOTE : WHEN CALCULATING THE TIMELINE - PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE DATE OF THE CLAIM IS DAY 1 [example: Issue date 01.03.2014 + 19 days (5 days for service + 14 days to acknowledge) = 19.03.2014 + 14 days to submit defence = 02.04.2014] = 33 days
  18. Hello guys it's been a long time since I have been on here but im in a bit of a pickle. I have received a claim form from County court for a debt from 2002 with The AA. In 2006 I sent a CCA Stating that I do not acknowledge any debt from them to The Bank of Scotland who I asume owned the Debt at the time. I was wondering what to do and whether this debt may be Statute barred, I have not made a payment of this debt in over 10 years. Please help im panicing a bit here.
  19. Can anyone tell me, is there a way I can speed this thing up? My court date is 18th of april and was wondering if maby phoning them might help them settle. I have had a pay out from LTSB already (£1200 wooop! ) and I started both claims at the same time. Any advice would be really apreciated, AT.
  20. Thanks for the replys' guys. The letter I recived asking for my documents asked for them to be deleverd by 4:00pm on the 8th of Jan so im really not sure what will happen...Im working late shifts this week so I doubt I will be able to phone the court and ask about it until monday tbh. Thanks for the help all, my mind is at rest .......for now AT.
  21. I have just got off the phone with Sc&M and they told me that they dont have any documents that they intend to rely on in the hearing and that they will probably just be using there defence, he also said "if it even gets that far" Should I still send the letter above? Thx AT.
  22. How close to the actual court date can you withdraw? Cause my court dates are april 4 and 12 and if I dont get an offer by say a couple days before each one would I be able to pull out? The reason I ask is that im worried that i've made a mistake, when I was asked for my Bundle I was also asked for a skeleton argument...I asked in my thread what this was and no one responded..well I have later found out what it is and have not included it in my bundle's which have both been passed to the courts and to the banks solicitors. I am also worried that I may have made mistakes along th
  23. I am a little furter in than you atm but in the same boat. I have just handed in copys of all relevent documents to Barclays and the courts and have yet to hear from them, I haven't even recived an offer from them yet so you are doing better than me
  24. OK I handed documents in to the court today at 3:58 (deadline was 4:00) lol. I haven't sent the copy's to barclays yet, but am doing tomorow. Should I have recived anything from barclays yet, documents etc..? I'm getting a bit worried about this cause I have not had even a sniff of a settelment offer from them and no one seems to be reading my posts which is even more worrying to me seams as im at such a late stage of my claim. Anyway thanks for taking time to read this if you have Stephen.
  25. Hi guys, I have a few questions for ya. I am handing in copies of all documents I intend to rely on in court tomorow and I was just unsure on a few things. 1) The letter asking me to hand my documents in also said "Documents including skeleton arguments" What is a skeleton argument? 2) With the court bundle should I also send copies of all corespondance with the bank and soliciters? 3) Is there anything else usefull that I can send along with the Court bundle? It is typical of me to leave everything to the last minute and im stressing about it (thats why I leav
  • Create New...