mollymoo V Lloyds **WON**

mollymoo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6392 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

cheers.

do you think it would do any harm if i phoned SCM to see the latest on my money???

i sent the form back last week saying i would accept their offer but with no conditions.

i keep checking my bank account every 5 minutes and it is annoying me.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers.

do you think it would do any harm if i phoned SCM to see the latest on my money???

i sent the form back last week saying i would accept their offer but with no conditions.

i keep checking my bank account every 5 minutes and it is annoying me.

It'll do no harm at all to phone SCM; they may refuse to talk to you about it but it won't cause any harm.

Pete

I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. Number 6

:) Having sent the form back last week, signed but with the conditions crossed out, i called them yesterday to see what was happening.

I was told that there was no sign of my letter and that if i wanted to fax a copy over and they would have a look at it (this was a Miss Lewis)

I sent the fax yesterday at 11am, phoned at 2pm to check they had it and was told the money would be in my account within 7-10 working days.

It went in less than 24 hours later and i have just been late night shopping!!!!!

HAPPY DAYS!!!!!

:) :) :) :) :)

How do i donate????????????

can someone please move my thread to the "won" section.

also, do i need to let the court know??????

and will i get written confirmation from SCM or Lloyds to say the case is settled??

the money is in my bank but i have had no written confirmation.

is this normal??

pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssssse can someone help.

mollymoo

How do i donate????????????

Click the grey bar at the top left of the screen just above the green Martins money tips logo

can someone please move my thread to the "won" section.

Yes, I'll get a mod to do it for you

also, do i need to let the court know??????

YES!!!! Thats important. If you want a letter let me know

and will i get written confirmation from SCM or Lloyds to say the case is settled??

No

the money is in my bank but i have had no written confirmation.

is this normal??

Yes.

pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssssse can someone help.

mollymoo

Well done Molly!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

You

The Court Manager

Your County Court

Courts address

** December 2006

Dear Sir/Madam,

You v Lloyds TSB Bank Plc

In the ***** County Court

Claim No: ********

I write to inform the court that the claim as detailed above, in which I am the claimant, has now been settled in full by the defendant. As such, no further action is necessary in this claim.

I wish to apologise to the court for the wasted time spent processing and managing this claim, but would like to add that I made numerous attempts to resolve the matter before the commencement of litigation, which were each time rebutted or ignored by the defendant.

It is submitted that the defendant had no intention of defending this claim, and I think it reasonable to infer that filing a defence was solely an attempt to dissuade me from pursuing my legitimate right of seeking a judgement from a court. The pattern of the hundreds of cases settled by the banks in identical circumstances would seem to support this contention.

Yours faithfully,

You

Last paragraph is optional. To be honest it does'nt matter exactly what you write, so long as you inform the court that your claim is settled.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.