What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1976 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mazbck,

Our dog had investigative surgery this morning, and I have just been told she doesnt have cancer !!!

Im so pleased to here that, it has cheered me up no end.

Regards

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

HEHE

usual bouncy border collie self!!!

Yes I have one like that she is only 5 too so plenty left in her yet.;)

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Ours is now 8, but with the mentality and energy of a 2 yr old :p

She is currently sitting smiling at me as if to say, its time for another WALK!!! the tail is wagging, the ears are up and the tongue is lolling out one side of her mouth.

She is beautiful and i see you live in a great place for dogs too aberdeen plenty of counrtyside around you i expect ?

PF

My oldest (dog)was got at when she was on heat so £200 latter she is now not pregnant and never will be again at 7 to dangerouse

But i took out the stitches today and all she did was grin and wag her tail

we are taking her away on sunday to her fasvorite place

West wittering you know it well Pompey dont you

Our Cordie hasnt had any long walks today, but if the weather is nice tomorrow, there is a cracking walk right along the River Don that is not too far from home, and there is a Doggy Park there so she can run about to her hearts content:D

Yes Bona i know it well spent many a nice sunny day down there, your dogs will love it down there.

PF

My dog loves rides out in the car, except for one occasion when my son was learning to drive and he decided to take her with us bad idea as she got thrown about a bit in the back bless her and was sick.

not that i cared as it was my sons car and not mine and yup he cleaned it up hehe.

PF

Your Welcome.

PF

My son beginning to sign on his own, please and thank you, hurray :)

Although to be fair it looks more like he's trying to smack himself in the face :rolleyes:, still, it's a start.

Awww:-)

My son beginning to sign on his own, please and thank you, hurray :)

Although to be fair it looks more like he's trying to smack himself in the face :rolleyes:, still, it's a start.

Aw Maggie that's great... you must be really proud..

Hugs from Auntie Spam too.. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Giving my Mom a beautiful orchid for no other reason than because I can. No special occasion needed to remind her that she's loved...How soppy am I?:)

Very...:p but it's always worth it..;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"