It finally arrived!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5208 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

have recieved another red letter from them today asking me too pay a one of payment of 332. oo then to arrange a payment plan I am thinking of sending a cca requst of to them I have a default notice from them which is dodgy due to dates any advice would be appreciated thanks

I have moved your thread. You will get the advice you need in here. :)

• Haha 1

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Hiya PGH7447 I have sent them that letter on the 11th that was the dispute letter I mentioned in my previous post!

I have not had a phone call since the 13th so I will keep you posted I have checked them out online and read up on some posts on here so I'm a little clued up on there tactic lol!!!!

thanks again for the support when I have "spare cash" I will definatley donate xx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Morning fellow caggers! Well I have recieved a letter this morning from Weightmans a law firm explaining that if I dont contact equidebt by the 24th feb they may be instructed to issue cc proceedings against me do you think I should send them the letter explaining the account is in dispute your help would be appreciated thanksx