I have received a letter from 1st Credit

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5463 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A formal complaint, then, perhaps reminding them of the requirements recently imposed upon them by the OFT because of their non-compliant practices, and maybe mentioning Ferguson v. British Gas Trading Ltd 2009. I think I'd copy it to the OFT, too.

By coincidence, I've had a response this morning to a complaint to them (made on behalf of a client). They are very contrite about bypassing an authorised rep, failing to suspend collection activity whilst a debt is in dispute, and threatening legal action whilst in default of a s.78(1) request. I'm going to dob them in to the OFT anyway, because they have got away with non-compliance for too long.

Defo report them to the OFT you can do it by email!!! I done this because of their nasty threats they have already had a warning but haven't seemed to change their ways!! So please complain it took 6 days for the oft to respond to my email they have noted the complaint and will take it into consideration with other complaints they recieve!! So PLEASE complain lol

lol well what a surprise i just got a letter from them (1st cred) because i emailed them to to tell them i have put a complaint in about them to the oft and in big writting on the top of the letter it says YOU HAVE RAISED A DISPUTE and that they will be contactin there client to advise them of my comments and will contact me in due course. Then at the bottom it says unless i am disputing the full balance i must contact 1st credit immediatly to pay the ammount of the debt i accept is due and payable???? wtf

I've got a letter dated 8th March with identical signature to Zazenwarrior's in post 6, but it's from the Administration Dept not the Complaints dept.

They're obviously taking the time to send out newly worded automated responses to keep the OFT happy but couldn't be bothered inventing different fictional stafff signatures. Or maybe he's the only staff member who can write his name.?

Report them to OFT.

They don't listen and won't change(!st Credit that is)

OFT need to get hold of the phone records of these scumbags to understand the full extent of their bullying!

They couldn't give a toss about OFT or any other regulatory body.

They should lose their license and the powers that be should investigate them with vigor for the misery they are causing nationwide.

Perhaps even the police ought to become involved to investigate those who have been pushed over the edge by them

• 1 month later...