Lowells Customers- Put them on notice!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5548 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So its as simple as a S.A.R to the oc to see if they did send it, if they complete their obligation and send everything and the noa is not in the sent documentation with proof of posting its unenforceable.Until such time as they reasign the debt to the dca, so all demands for payment, defaults etc are illegal and so claims can be made against the dca. does that sound right

Cabot have been my friends for 2 years(EDIT) Sent packing statute barred.

past due credit have been friends for 1 week(EDIT) Sent back to arrow, now statute barred.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, heres a question -

Have a case where a DCA have obtained default judgment on a CCA debt without a CCA

I have an application in to set aside the DJ, could I, at this stage, use CPR18 to get the court to order disclosure of the Assignment ebtween the OC and DCA, to prove their legal right to sue for the debt?

omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional

So, heres a question -

Have a case where a DCA have obtained default judgment on a CCA debt without a CCA

I have an application in to set aside the DJ, could I, at this stage, use CPR18 to get the court to order disclosure of the Assignment ebtween the OC and DCA, to prove their legal right to sue for the debt?

I would like to think that is the case but im not clued up on court procedure:???:

Cabot have been my friends for 2 years(EDIT) Sent packing statute barred.

past due credit have been friends for 1 week(EDIT) Sent back to arrow, now statute barred.

So, heres a question -

How far have you got with the set aside application? If there is no CCA then is the assignment relevant, or just further ammunition?

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

Well,

I brought up the lack of CCA at a previous hearing and was told it wasnt relevant as it was a counterclaim

I now know different and have the CPR to support this

Set aside hearing is April

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional

Hi i sent Monument a letter to supply a true copy of the default notice as i never received it in my sars, but the seven days is up and they still have not sent it does anyone no what i should do now. I email the credit amendments at lowell to ask them to remove it as i have not received a copy of the default notice but have not heard of them. HELP can anyone advise me as to what to do next regarding this, if you look further up i posted a copy of my deed of assignment off lowell and i dont think that looks right either, please could some one advise me as what to do next as i dont know what to do next. Thanking you

Hi i sent Monument a letter to supply a true copy of the default notice as i never received it in my sars, but the seven days is up and they still have not sent it does anyone no what i should do now. I email the credit amendments at lowell to ask them to remove it as i have not received a copy of the default notice but have not heard of them. HELP can anyone advise me as to what to do next regarding this, if you look further up i posted a copy of my deed of assignment off lowell and i dont think that looks right either, please could some one advise me as what to do next as i dont know what to do next. Thanking you

Problem in this situation is the only option you really have is court

Always better to wait for them to take you to court rather than the other way round (trust me, I talk from experience here!)

Once they instigate court action you can then force display of the Default as they cant start action without having served it

Silly Question Time Folks...........

Is the Law of Property Act Valid in scotland as well ?

Told you it was a silly question, and you have my permission to slate me if you so wish. lol ;)

Just remember to keep smiling and ask if you need help. :-)

I can't read and I can't write, but that don't really matter, cos I come from Lincolnshire, and I can drive a tractor.

CCA sent to robinson way Halifax cc. 22/02/07~Sold on to Aktiv Kapital~How can you take them seriously when they can't spell properly

Data Protection Act sent to HBOS Current Account 22/02/07~All quiet

Over 2 yaers I've been a member~Doesn`t time fly when your having fun~or beating DCA's at their own game

Silly Question Time Folks...........

Is the Law of Property Act Valid in scotland as well ?

Told you it was a silly question, and you have my permission to slate me if you so wish. lol ;)

There are no silly questions, just opportunities to kick a dca or bank. Im not sure on the Scottish laws, but I'm sure there'll be something similar you can use

Hi again the problem is i am just trying to get the default removed as when this was all going on my father in law was dying so i borrowed the money off a relative to pay it, to get lowell off my back as although i told them the situation they still get ringing all the time even when i asked them if they could give me a few more days with the situation that was happening at the time, so they wont take me to court. Monument and lowell have never produced a copy default notice as asked for. What does anyone think i should do now, hope someone can help as they got me at a most vulnerble time in my life and they knew it.

Have you got a thread already on this gypsysaffy? If so, could you post the link please? If not, perhaps you could start one with all the details.

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

Hi sorry for that, please could you tell me how i link them to my other threads thanx

copy the address bar, then paste in your post on this thread.

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.