C L Finance - Awaiting Court Action. **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5167 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Did you find this information useful.  

21 Caggers have voted

1. 1. Did you find this information useful.

Hi MightyAcorn.

That is a great response from the LSO, will be interesting to see what happens next.

Regards

-

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, my comments are based on information learnt or

obtained and from my own experiences.

-

Case 1 - C L Finance - Court Case 'Stayed' :-). Stay Lifted - N149 AQ Received & Filed. Case Struck Out :grin:

-

Case 2 - C L Finance - Defence Filed. N150 AQ Received & Filed. Case 'Settled by Consent' :)

-

Case 3 - EOS Solutions - No Agreement - Account Closed ~£3500. :grin:

-

Advice & opinions offered freely but informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment and seek advice from a qualified and insured professional if you have any doubts.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a great response from the LSO

Agreel, that told 'em.

It really is about time the SRA were shaken out of their cosy world and did the job they are paid for. I do realise that will involve some of them actually doing work but well, that's life.

Must have made interesting reading at CL as well.:shock:

David

Maybe finally the lawyers that the DCA's use will have to pay attention to what they do and the law.

Not before time, some of them have been getting away with murder for years.

Still laughing about that LSO letter and the look that must have appeared on a few self-satisfied faces when they read it.

David

Just we had a new member who has been paying one of these false CCJ's after all this time. This firm needs scewing good and proper. What goes round comes round but unfortunately it usually is later rather than sooner. Interesting read. Well done to all concerned.

Anyone who has received one of these letters from Cohen's should make a complaint to the SRA immediately, and see what response they get. If they get a standard reply, compalin to the LSO.

Likewise anyone who has previously reported Cohen's to SRA should complain to the LSO, even if it is out of the 3 months limit.

I pushed the snowball down the hill, it would be nice to see it gather more snow.

I pushed mine as well, as you know but it was a bit later on.

-

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, my comments are based on information learnt or

obtained and from my own experiences.

-

Case 1 - C L Finance - Court Case 'Stayed' :-). Stay Lifted - N149 AQ Received & Filed. Case Struck Out :grin:

-

Case 2 - C L Finance - Defence Filed. N150 AQ Received & Filed. Case 'Settled by Consent' :)

-

Case 3 - EOS Solutions - No Agreement - Account Closed ~£3500. :grin:

-

Advice & opinions offered freely but informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment and seek advice from a qualified and insured professional if you have any doubts.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All

first things first well done to Ghost,

having read through many threads to do with CL and Cohen, all saying pretty much the same thing. none compliance frightening letters etc etc,

it seems as if the SRA are on the side of one group of people, so why dont we all write to the beeb and see if Panarama would be interesting in investigating both CL and Cohen.

Panarama did a program a couple months back about DCAs Etc.

just a thought

Hi all

Just wondered if any could help me or point my in the right direction.

I got a judgment in the small claims track on a unenforceable agreement that ordered C L Finance to supply credit agreement which complies with the act, default notice,deed of assignment, notice of assignment with proof of service, copies of any other document relied on,

And it said

If the claimant fails to comply with this order the claim will be struck out without further order,

And C L Finance did not comply, no default notice and agreement does not comply,

This was in November 2009,

Now I have a new order from a different judge which says

In light of the decision in Carey v HSBC and others the parties should by the 3rd March file and serve their further submissions and proposed direction.

IF ANY ONE CAN HELP PLEASE don’t know what to send in, and only got a week

• 1 month later...
Anyone who has received one of these letters from Cohen's should make a complaint to the SRA immediately, and see what response they get. If they get a standard reply, compalin to the LSO.

Likewise anyone who has previously reported Cohen's to SRA should complain to the LSO, even if it is out of the 3 months limit.

I pushed the snowball down the hill, it would be nice to see it gather more snow.

Here you go:-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/251876-howard-cohen-complaint-sra-4.html#