CL Finance - Court defence by 2nd Feb HELP!!

Stevel1959
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5483 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was really impressed with the defence you did, and the draft order directions, shame the District Judge wants boring plain old english he he he. Deadline for them to redo POC is 24th Feb, so fingers crossed!

On another note, I did read somewhere, but heck can I find it now, that if Assignment of debt is done, with /or without notice to Debtor, but Debtor makes payment to original company, then in law, the debt reverts back!! I mention this as I did not receive assignment notice from B/C etc, and have ensured that I have been paying them monthly over the last few months. B/C have been accepting payments, and not notifed me that debt is no longer with them, if it is not!! I mention this again, because if I have to redo my defence, then maybe it should be included?? In the meantime, I shall look through my stacks of papers and see if I can find the reference to this again

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Standby to get on the phone to the court at 3.55pm tomorrow and tell them nothing has been served, and ask whether anything has been filed, if not ask that the claim be struck out, as per the order

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

Hi All,

Phoned Court at 3.55pm, just before they shut. they confirmed no papers filed, and said it would be automatically struck out. YAHOO! Apparently I dont get notified of this, only if they re-instate it. So what do I do next?

Thankyou everyone for your help, shall certainly enjoy the weekend, knowing it is struct out for now!

Thank You