Mbna 'agreement' - now threat of legal action

underdog13
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5371 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good Evening to everyone,

Just a quick note, has everyone subbed to this thread seen Optima's Latest witness statement Re: Para 8 in my thread.

Underdog,

Would your solicitor be interested in reading my thread ? as it is up for trial on the 3rd march 09.

I am still working on my witness statement in response to theres soon as i get it done ill post it up.

There response to my witness statement was to submit to the court a 3 page set of T&C's which are the latest ones and not the ones relating to my card account i will be asking why these where not submitted at the summary judgment which they have now dropped.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/151709-help-19.html

Regards

Pompeyfaith

• Haha 1

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes please add me to the list

Here is the agreement for anyone who missed it the first time.

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/hammond39/ResponsefromMBNA1.jpg

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo198/hammond39/ResponsefromMBNA.jpg

HH

Great stuff, thanks HH:)

• Haha 1

Underdog you can get me onboard with that solicitor and tell him mine is up for court on the 3 rd march will be very interesting to see how this pans out

Also tell him that the summary judgment they tried to force though they dropped ( treading on thin ice i think so)

Also tell him about the abuse of process that am now seeing a lot of as in my case CPR 18 sent July 18th 08 got response December 30th just before summary judgment.

Regards

Pompeyfaith

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Same as me, Cosalt, no DNs, no termination notices, just lot's of threats. Have you had the 'we know you're a home owner we may get a charging order' letter, yet? The last paragraph of that little missive did make me laugh, 'we prefer not to go to litigation' - neither would I if I were you, MBNA, and I had issued people with (alledgedly) fake agreements:lol:

Same as me the usual we know you own your own property so we will get a charging order - no dn no nothing, dont even get statements anymore bliss - if they had an enforceable agreement I am sure I would have received court papers by now - last heard of in August 2008 I am glad they refused by reduced payments - greedy b.........ds and joined CAG as I probably wouldn't know anything about the obvious fraud - serves them right

Just had a look at your alleged agreement and I am speechless – this proves what we have been saying all along – I guess they think fraud is a justified way of trying to enforce these flawed contracts.

I knew there was a problem with mine because when they pasted it together they forgot to put some text back in at the bottom – I only realised when I saw someone else’s which was supposed to be the same - it’s not as obvious a forgery as yours though.

HH's agreement is simply staggering, isn't it? Think the solicitor will be grinning from ear to ear when/if he sees that one:)

Good Evening to everyone,

Just a quick note, has everyone subbed to this thread seen Optima's Latest witness statement Re: Para 8 in my thread.

Underdog,

Would your solicitor be interested in reading my thread ? as it is up for trial on the 3rd march 09.

I am still working on my witness statement in response to theres soon as i get it done ill post it up.

There response to my witness statement was to submit to the court a 3 page set of T&C's which are the latest ones and not the ones relating to my card account i will be asking why these where not submitted at the summary judgment which they have now dropped.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/151709-help-19.html

Regards

Pompeyfaith

Hiya Pompeyfaith, thanks for posting:)

I've not seen your thread before; will have a good read through, now.

Will def mention your plight to my solicitor if you wish me to.

Underdog you can get me onboard with that solicitor and tell him mine is up for court on the 3 rd march will be very interesting to see how this pans out

Also tell him that the summary judgment they tried to force though they dropped ( treading on thin ice i think so)

Also tell him about the abuse of process that am now seeing a lot of as in my case CPR 18 sent July 18th 08 got response December 30th just before summary judgment.

Regards

Pompeyfaith

Wilco:)

My DN actually states ‘paragraph 8’ and this is not a term or a condition of any agreement I allegedly entered into - I don’t think it’s even a recognised legal term – There definitely isn’t a paragraph 8 on the application form which they claim is an agreement – so they are pretty much stuffed.

They also state that the agreement will be terminated – so I take it that is the case. No letter of assignment from MBNA either – next it will be a stat demand from 1st Credit or a court claim – happy days. I’m guessing I won’t be alone though.

And me too with 3 accounts with them - deadlock - silence - not over yet, but I have got actively involved with the media and the press now - I've had enough of their law-breaking tactics :mad:

AA which press did you go to because ill beef it up and complain to them too

And me too with 3 accounts with them - deadlock - silence - not over yet, but I have got actively involved with the media and the press now - I've had enough of their law-breaking tactics :mad:

:D:D:D Great stuff! Good for you; it will be great to get their (alledged) fraud into the public arena:)

AA which press did you go to because ill beef it up and complain to them too

Better and better:D

Had a good read through your thread, PF. very interesting; the (alledged:roll:) fraud with your agreement would seem to be that they may have copied your signature from your mailer form and (alledgedly) pasted it onto the doc they sent you - is that correct?

This differs slightly from most of ours whereby a column of terms has (alledgedly) been pasted onto the original application forms. They do like to diversify, don't they?;-)

Beautiful dog in your avatar, btw. I used to have a border collie cross - wonderful breed!

my falls flat because in the default notice they sent to me it is based on clause 8 but when you look at the agreement there is no clause 8.

Also the agreement if you call it that there is no tick or signature for the ppi and i know i did request the ppi i can even produce statements to prove ppi was paid each month.

so yes you could be right.

Regards

Pompeyfaith

P.S you need another 5 posts to overtake me lol

Ok, what I'm proposing to do is to have a good chat with the solicitor on Monday regarding my (alledgedly) dodgy agreement, tell him there are x amount of other people with the same complaint who may be interested in taking matters further.

I'll post an update on this thread to let everyone know how I got on and (if it's not breaking any site rules or anything) anyone who is interested can PM me for the solicitor's details. Does that sound ok to everyone? I'm not touting for trade, I'm not on commission or anything dodgy. I just think a group action will carry more weight.

So far there are 5 other cases - Atwozee, Angel, Hammyhound, Itc and Pompeyfaith. Is that correct? Have I left anyone out?

Have a good weekend everyone:)

my falls flat because in the default notice they sent to me it is based on clause 8 but when you look at the agreement there is no clause 8.

Also the agreement if you call it that there is no tick or signature for the ppi and i know i did request the ppi i can even produce statements to prove ppi was paid each month.

so yes you could be right.

Regards

Pompeyfaith

P.S you need another 5 posts to overtake me lol

Oh yes, I hadn't noticed that:-) Four to go now, lol;)

Yes underdog that sounds fine to me

Ok, what I'm proposing to do is to have a good chat with the solicitor on Monday regarding my (alledgedly) dodgy agreement, tell him there are x amount of other people with the same complaint who may be interested in taking matters further.

I'll post an update on this thread to let everyone know how I got on and (if it's not breaking any site rules or anything) anyone who is interested can PM me for the solicitor's details. Does that sound ok to everyone? I'm not touting for trade, I'm not on commission or anything dodgy. I just think a group action will carry more weight.

So far there are 5 other cases - Atwozee, Angel, Hammyhound, Itc and Pompeyfaith. Is that correct? Have I left anyone out?

Have a good weekend everyone:)

Deffo count me in UD

hiya underdog

ill let lexis200 and sunflower know too, and anyone else i come across with any mbna accounts,

i cant wait until monday, have a fun weekend all

laters angel x:smile:

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

hey no worries,

im actually tackling the mbna threads and just referring them to this thread to the thread starter and everyone else who is having probs with mbna

so i do hope you get lots of people posting here for you over the weekend told them that you are speaking with a solicitor on monday and this thread maybe useful to them too

let me know if it works out over the weekend

ive got an hour i cant sleep so i will do this for you

laters angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D