MBNA/Restons claimform - old A+L Card **WON+COSTS**

fairbyblue
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5262 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

She refers to the latest T&Cs - were the orignal T&Cs sent? These originals form part of the agreement and should have been supplied with the response to your s78 request. If they didn't then surely they haven't complied with your s78 request and therefore are prevented from enforcement?!

Never had the original t and c's only some of them as refered to in post 763.

They did give me a copy of current t and c's at hearing for strike out for them failing to comply with my requests.

judge allowed to them to give it to me but did make note in his order that i said they were not in right form nor in the form of original document.

order.jpg

As for S78 see letter from Restons. They say it has no application in this matter !!!

Test2.jpg

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never had the original t and c's only some of them as refered to in post 763.

They did give me a copy of current t and c's at hearing for strike out for them failing to comply with my requests.

judge allowed to them to give it to me but did make note in his order that i said they were not in right form nor in the form of original document.

The T&Cs in post 763 refer to section 4 and 11a - section 4 and 11a aren't on those T&Cs, so it is refering you to another document - not allowed, must be in one document:)

The T&Cs in post 763 refer to section 4 and 11a - section 4 and 11a aren't on those T&Cs, so it is refering you to another document - not allowed, must be in one document:)

Thats what i thought. It aint looking too good for them. Surely they will notice they havent got a leg to stand on !!!

Thats what i thought. It aint looking too good for them. Surely they will notice they havent got a leg to stand on !!!

They probably already know - they just think if they keep barrelling on, you will cave in or the judge will believe their guff:rolleyes:

Only when they fall on their b*m :-D

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Hi fb,

What a load of tosh Restons\MBNA have sent.

Another case of Restons trying to salvage something from the wreckage caused by MBNA's lax approach to paperwork.

There's still time for Restons to send another little WS just before the hearing...........probably 4 days before, but it will only contain more rubbish that can be shot down very easily.

Just try to stay relaxed and let Restons tie themselves in knots.

Have a great weekend.

Did I read paragraph 3 of diannes statement correctly as she appears to confirm that there was no binding agreement ???

You may receive different advice to your query as people have different experiences and opinions. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take.

If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability.

If you think I have been helpful PLEASE click the scales

court bundles for dummies

Did I read paragraph 3 of diannes statement correctly as she appears to confirm that there was no binding agreement ???

I thought we were on to something there as well, Josie.. however, I think it has something to do with the reduced payment arrangement FB had entered into with MBNA . Of course, I could be seriously wrong:)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Who agrees that MBNA are s--- at scrutinising there documents lol blimey what a farce when will the MoJ realize that 99% of there documents are not worth the paper they are written on.

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Cheers

Well that could be read a number of ways !!! From the original agreemnt? or by telephone or by letter

I did offer and make payments, and kept up to date then restons appeared and it all went t*ts up. So much so that the payments were made between the 2 DN's so the 2nd DN amount is wrong and they sent statement to confirm it !!!

Edited by fairbyblue

Hi fb,

What a load of tosh Restons\MBNA have sent.

Another case of Restons trying to salvage something from the wreckage caused by MBNA's lax approach to paperwork.

There's still time for Restons to send another little WS just before the hearing...........probably 4 days before, but it will only contain more rubbish that can be shot down very easily.

Just try to stay relaxed and let Restons tie themselves in knots.

Have a great weekend.

Cheers SS. The order did say exchange witness statements by 24/7/09 so lets see if it appears. No doubt it willl as they have this unique way of working such as forget what court ordered you to and send some guff when it suits.

At the moment I'm positive. The hearing is on the 7/8/09

Can anyone post some killer questions to ask Dianne from MBNA (if she turns up)

OK FB, heres some thought,

Her point 2 in WS Where is the original if she has seen sight of it, surely they will bring it to court as ordered.

Boufonts point 5, you require strict proof of sending, not just some screen printed note.

6. If the claimant is contractually allowed to change things, wheres the original signed agreement that allows them to do so?

7. If you can prove the payment you made, this blows the Tu*d out of the water .

Where is the witness statement of the operator who issued the 2nd default notice? And of the operator who scanned your agreement originally? Have they provided evidence of the verification procedure & evidence of the date & reason why agreement was destroyed?

You may receive different advice to your query as people have different experiences and opinions. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take.

If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability.

If you think I have been helpful PLEASE click the scales

court bundles for dummies

Where is the witness statement of the operator who issued the 2nd default notice? And of the operator who scanned your agreement originally? Have they provided evidence of the verification procedure & evidence of the date & reason why agreement was destroyed?

Good point. The only statements i have had are posted up, so thats a question for Dainne from MBNA needs to answer.

One week to go. In court on 7/8/09. Has anyone got any more killer questions for MBNA that will make them realise the error of theor ways. :)

I am sure if BRW is watching your thread, he will have a few for you to ask:D

At the moment though the only one I can think of is

Dear Diane/Restons/MBNA...

"Do you really, really want to continue with this .. or get mashed, pulblicly":D

BCOBS

One question at first could be along the lines of ' So Diane, I can call you Diane can I? You state, under oath, the authenticity of the original document. Have you had sight of that document? Now now, its a yes or no answer, please dont waffle. Have you had sight of the original document?? Well why is it not here with you today?

Oh I could go on:p

Good Luck, fairyblue, afraid I can't add much more than that. Make yourself a few notes to nicely remind the judge of various Acts/Laws/Cases. Remember they can't be expected to know all of the laws, especially within the Consumer Industry, and it's worth quoting a few from what I've seen :smile:

Hi FB

They are just giving notice thet the bundle filled with Court will have the mentioned docs seperated,prob for ease and not filled in progression of case.Nothing to worry about FB but strange however.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Fairbyblue,

The very best of luck with this.

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.