Littlewoods - This Is A Corker!!

clare77
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5648 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

today i have received all my statements as requested, also they have sent me a copy of my signed credit aggreement :-(

get ready for this ....................................

they have also sent me copies of 13 other peoples credit agreements, which have names, address, phone numbers, date of birth.

and account numbers for them all and all their signed agreements

disgusting - if i were a fraud person surely they would get hands slapped - can i hold this against them when claiming my charges:D

i am amazed - wonder how many people have all my personal details

clare, is one of them mine :p

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Cant offer advice apart from letting the other people know you have their details, and of course the OFT and the information commisioner, but you certainly have a strong bargaining chip against these idiots

Good advice, it happened to me once, I sent the other guy's agreement to him. That was before I joined CAG and did'nt know there was someone I could complain too :rolleyes:

Regards.

Scott.

all details i have are for people living in ireland & glasgow - wondered if anyone got any ideas on a letter to send stating i not paying what i owe them and if they still pursue i will report to oft?????

can i do that???

anyone in ireland or glasgow pm me your name & i will let you know if i got yours!!

:D

all details i have are for people living in ireland & glasgow - wondered if anyone got any ideas on a letter to send stating i not paying what i owe them and if they still pursue i will report to oft?????

can i do that???

Sounds a bit like Blackmail:eek:

Maybe a simple letter along the lines of

Dear Fools

Thank you for my information that I requested on "DATE"

May I also thank you on behalf of the 13 other customers who's identity and personal details you inlcuded in with my details.

Please be aware that this is a GROSS mis-use of peoples personal data and I am aware that this is, in the present climate of data protection a very sensitive matter.

I have has yet not contacted the other people involved or any legal agency and would like to hear your proposals for the collection and assurances that this will not happen again.

As you are aware I am curently in dispute with your company over "XXXXXXXX" and am prepared to accept all "Charges if applicable - Fill this bit in with whatever the dispute is" - is now considered settled in full

Mint once sent something similar to me, confidential info on other people. I got a £30 credit to the account - not great I know, but still worth the cost of a stamp!!!

jaxads

Halifax - £2281, successfully refunded all charges after LBA letter & telephone call.

Have been offered the difference between the £20 and £12 charges from Capital One -- am sending LBA for remainder.

GE Money - Received settlement of £441, being total charges requested. No interest though.

CCA'd Bank of Scotland / Blair Oliver Scott to produce CCA Agreements on two Credit Cards - well in default, although still chasing payment!!!

EOS Solutions "ceased action on account" on behalf of a friend.

All in all, quite busy at the moment and enjoying every minute of it
:eek:

be careful with this - this may be considered duress, which would render any agreement entered into with them voidable.

Play this straight - report them to the ICO (Information Commissioners Office) Telephone all the people whose details you have to inform them what has happened and then either securely shred or return the documentation to the sending company (or to the Information Commissioners Office)

You are not allowed to hold onto it under data protection rules despite the fact that it was sent to you by the bank in error.

(a call to watchdog, the newspapers, the TV the OFT god and his grandmother may also be on the cards)

Make life difficult as you can for them but dont get yourself in trouble in so doing.

hi there

sent letter off to littlewoods also spoke to information commisioners office who want copies of what i have received - i have given littlewoods 7 days to reply - watch this space...............

We shall ;)

well yesterday received all cca replies from all catalogues - all 4 have no signed cca for me but have sent a copy of t&c at present time (they cant find my signed copy)

only catalogue who have a signed copy is littlewoods but i got them by the bits at moment anyway (read previous posts)

sent letter of complaint to littlewoods waiting response.

what letter shall i send to other 4 catalogued who cant find my cca??

thanks

with the letter saying that they haven't got my cca they stated that the arrears are still payable and they will keep adding £12 admin every month.

so thought i could send a letter saying that because they have no cca i not payin a penny????