Locked in car park

Patma
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4612 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

"I do hope that Fred and Patma and their families can now put this out of their minds for now and have a good Christmas and i truly hope a successful :wink: New Year."

As do we all, and in the new year see justice done.

This case case seems to have gone on longer than the OFt v Banks...with just as many twists.

Thanks, Martin. I hope all is going well for you too and that you can have a truly relaxing Christmas.:D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just one quick question.

How long does it take the police to "investigate" their involvement?

They moan constantly that they waste their time on paperwork and yet they don't seem to be able to find any relating to this?

If you happen to see Santa on your travels Patma, tell him that all involved in this case have not been good girls and boys this year!

Joyeux Noel one and all

Peace on earth to all (well those not involved in the lies and disgrace on here that is)

We've got a meeting next week to discuss the investigation so maybe we'll get a better idea about it all then. One things for sure, I can't imagine the Noel of those on the receiving end of the investigation will be all that Joyeux ;-):lol:

Thankyou sully.:D

I've discovered today what Universal Security's new name is and it wasn't difficult, as they're using the same phone number as before.

Wait for it, their new name is ........Universal Fire and Security Ltd.:rolleyes:

Is that allowed? For a company to go bust and then reform using pretty much the same name?*

If you find my post helpful please click on the scales at the top. Thank you

FAQ SECTION HERE

Halifax Bank Claim filed and settled

Halifax Credit Card settled

Argos Store Card settled

CCA requests sent to

Halifax Credit Card

LLoyds TSB Credit Card

Capital One

Moorcroft (Argos)

NDR

18/06/09

Yes but they cannot just take over the old company's assets.

Post by me are intended as a discussion of the issues involved, as these are of general interest to me and others on the forum. Although it is hoped such discussion will be of use to readers, before exposing yourself to risk of loss you should not rely on any principles discussed without confirming the situation with a qualified person.

Is that allowed? For a company to go bust and then reform using pretty much the same name?*

Yup! AIUI they went into voluntary liquidation not b/k although IMO Hell, Fire & Damnation might have been a more fitting title. :D

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

Yes but they cannot just take over the old company's assets.

They've taken over the same phone number. Does that count?

We'll go along and investigate whether they're in the same premises hopefully tomorrow.

They've taken over the same phone number. Does that count?

Only if they've 'taken over' the actual phone system I think but in any case, they would probably claim they had paid the old company/liquidators for the stock (probably 1p!! :mad:)

We'll go along and investigate whether they're in the same premises hopefully tomorrow.

Same thing applies & the premises could well be rented.

FG

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

Remember not so long ago, LD wrote to Fred complaining because he'd written directly to the Principal of Plymouth College of Art?

:confused: Well the latest letter from them has done a U turn and they're urging him to contact the College directly for the information he wants :confused::rolleyes:

Remember not so long ago, LD wrote to Fred complaining because he'd written directly to the Principal of Plymouth College of Art?

:confused: Well the latest letter from them has done a U turn and they're urging him to contact the College directly for the information he wants :confused::rolleyes:

Hmm..have the college finally woken up & given LD the push??

:confused::confused:

If you find my post helpful please click on the scales at the top. Thank you

FAQ SECTION HERE

Halifax Bank Claim filed and settled

Halifax Credit Card settled

Argos Store Card settled

CCA requests sent to

Halifax Credit Card

LLoyds TSB Credit Card

Capital One

Moorcroft (Argos)

NDR

18/06/09

Awww, what did I miss? :-(

A car wash advert lol

Thanks scuzzie, I was with Bookworm - somewhere else!

Oh, and I keep OH to wash mine. :D

It's TLD trying to get a message out from the underground bunker he's being held in.

Don't let it be a whiteWASH and keep FOCUS'ed

:-)

Thank goodness we've got your brains on the case, Pebsham. :grin:

Message received and understood.

Now all we need to do is form an escape committee to break him out.8-)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4612 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks